Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Haha ita all good. The April Fools jokes on here are awesome though...Were you here for Exo Part 4 Salvation this year? Was such gold :LOL:

Yep, so this is the second time they've got me this year! I've made a right tit of myself :awesome:Now I needs me some Valium...

Hows about the wind!?!!? I thought there was an effing cyclone last night, it was insane!! I can't even attempt to make the sound!!! :p

And I've come to the conclusion Dead Letter Circus are freaking awesome. Making the 5th/6th of December even better :D :D

And I've come to the conclusion Dead Letter Circus are freaking awesome. Making the 5th/6th of December even better :D :D

+infinity

:awesome:

EDIT: I highly doubt we'll be getting Showbiz, Fury, Bliss, Take a Bow, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Sunburn and MK Ultra in an 18 song setlist as predicted in the setlist thread, but if we do :awesome:

I wouldn't even care to much if the next night got dead star (as predicted) even though it is one of my favourite songs because I would still be trying to get over the awesomeness of the 5th.

That said though, if the 5th got a setlist that good, I'll be trying everything to get a ticket for the 6th.

Can I ask why were presicted to get a good one?? Not that I object to it, hells I'd kill someone for the above listed tracks!!

Last time they came to Australia they played some rarities (Ruled By Secrecy, Fury, Micro Cuts, Bliss, Apocalypse Please and others) and Asian gigs this year got Citizen Erased, Bliss, Sunburn, Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You during arena gigs :)

Last time they came to Australia they played some rarities (Ruled By Secrecy, Fury, Micro Cuts, Bliss, Apocalypse Please and others) and Asian gigs this year got Citizen Erased, Bliss, Sunburn, Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You during arena gigs :)

That's good enough for me!! Hopes are officially up :D:D

They should just play a gig of setlist rarities. Just for us. :D

they better! and they should not play neutron, just to piss off the twilight fans.

btw, solitude is bliss - played by the 2nd best band in the world.

they better! and they should not play neutron, just to piss off the twilight fans.

btw, solitude is bliss - played by the 2nd best band in the world.

:dance: Yeeessss! Tame Impala fan! You knew my undertitle! :D And I have to agree with second best band in the world, I love them to death and will hopefully see them live soon.

If they play Neutron I'll be a little bit unhappy. Its just...not a Brisbane song. Sydney can have it. No offence, Sydonians! :LOL:

:dance: Yeeessss! Tame Impala fan! You knew my undertitle! :D And I have to agree with second best band in the world, I love them to death and will hopefully see them live soon.

If they play Neutron I'll be a little bit unhappy. Its just...not a Brisbane song. Sydney can have it. No offence, Sydonians! :LOL:

hahah, i agree with you completely there. i saw tame impala pre-album last year at a free all ages gig in brisbane, completely fell in love :D so hating all their 18+ shows at the moment :| exogensis part 1 would be epic live, that is pretty much the only resistance song other than uprising that i'll get into :p

hahah, i agree with you completely there. i saw tame impala pre-album last year at a free all ages gig in brisbane, completely fell in love :D so hating all their 18+ shows at the moment :| exogensis part 1 would be epic live, that is pretty much the only resistance song other than uprising that i'll get into :p

18+ shows. :mad:

I'd imagine they were amazing. Your so lucky you got to see them.

I'm looking forward to seeing Exo P1 live too, I think its such a interesting concept in the new album (going all orchestral - symphony) that it will be quite epic live.

I just want to see some rarities. Lots. But its okay as long as we get a couple. :D

I just want to see some rarities. Lots. But its okay as long as we get a couple. :D

rarities fffffyeah. Bliss or Sunburn would probably make me cry with happyness, Overdue would be so great, but would never happen :indiff:

Archived