Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Also, has anyone seen the telemovie that they made in 1996 or something? :erm: It's the only Dr Who thing I've never seen, and I wanna know if it's worth it...
That'll probably depend on you. It wasn't made by any of the current crew, as it was a separate production (co produced in America actually, hence the actor playing the villain) after the end of the initial series run.

I'd say that (like with most things) the only way to find out is to try it for ya self. You might like it, or you might utterly despise it. If you do end up hating it though, at least you'll be able to take solace in the fact you weren't alone......

I didn't mind it that much myself but it pales in comparison to the new (current) series

That'll probably depend on you. It wasn't made by any of the current crew, as it was a separate production (co produced in America actually, hence the actor playing the villain) after the end of the initial series run.

I'd say that (like with most things) the only way to find out is to try it for ya self. You might like it, or you might utterly despise it. If you do end up hating it though, at least you'll be able to take solace in the fact you weren't alone......

I didn't mind it that much myself but it pales in comparison to the new (current) series

Thanks for the info :D

Yeah I know about it being produced in America and I was just wondering if it would be worth it. I'll end up watching it some day and make a judgement :p I just want to be able to say that I "know" all the doctors, etc.

My tickets say back barrier! What the he'll! I didn't select thus. I selected ga standing and assumed it was front or not divided. How does this work. I'm so unimpressed. Would have been closer at bdo

I finally got all my tickets on Sunday my GA Say back barrier and on Monday they dont - i have a bad feeling that it will be split but i really hope not. Last time i saw a band there and bought GA tix it was split and i was in the back - it sucked. :(

I finally got all my tickets on Sunday my GA Say back barrier and on Monday they dont - i have a bad feeling that it will be split but i really hope not. Last time i saw a band there and bought GA tix it was split and i was in the back - it sucked. :(

my monday ticket says back barrier... so... not cool. But im pretty sure it wont be split up.

If it is.. im jumping the fence.

It's been confirmed that the GA is not divided. The only problem is that you have to enter from the back gates which means, if your trying, you have less of a chance if getting to the barrier first.

Yikes! Oh well, it will be awesome no matter where we stand.

It's been confirmed that the GA is not divided. The only problem is that you have to enter from the back gates which means, if your trying, you have less of a chance if getting to the barrier first.

Its OK. Im a very fast runner. :p Plus im in the Army Reserves. Some of that combat training could come in handy.:p

EDIT: Expecially for anyone wearing a twilight T-shirt.

Its OK. Im a very fast runner. :p Plus im in the Army Reserves. Some of that combat training could come in handy.:p

EDIT: Expecially for anyone wearing a twilight T-shirt.

Are you allowed to bring weapons in?? Surely an exception can be made for this case.

Seeing as I'm getting there ridiculously early, I'll have a whole day to sweet talk someone to let me enter the front gate, because I think I'm listed for the back. I dunno if I'll be quick enough, or if i can throw that many flailing punches.

Are you allowed to bring weapons in?? Surely an exception can be made for this case.

Seeing as I'm getting there ridiculously early, I'll have a whole day to sweet talk someone to let me enter the front gate, because I think I'm listed for the back. I dunno if I'll be quick enough, or if i can throw that many flailing punches.

Yeh somehow i don't think I'd be alowed to bring in a F89 Minimi to mow down the twihards. Shame..haha

Looks like sweet talking is the way to go. (or bribery)

Make sure you save me a spot pretty please :$:LOL:

Unfortuantely I don't think I'll be getting there until like only a few hours before it starts

I'm still yet to convince dad (not allowed to fly to Brisbane and go to Muse by myself :mad: ) that you have to get there a lot earlier than the gates open so you actually get a good spot.

I'm also trying to convince my parents to hurry up and book flights, but they're waiting for cheap flights :(

EDIT: About what time should we get there to get a spot around the red line: http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee327/Guitarcam/Untitled.jpg ??

Yeh somehow i don't think I'd be alowed to bring in a F89 Minimi to mow down the twihards. Shame..haha

Looks like sweet talking is the way to go. (or bribery)

Damn it :p I'm just praying the play Dead Star or something of that callibre, and watch all the Twihards spontaneously combust :LOL:

Make sure you save me a spot pretty please :$:LOL:

Oh okay, since you asked so nicely :D I'm so looking forward to spending the whole day with Musers, were such a rare breed :LOL:

Unfortuantely I don't think I'll be getting there until like only a few hours before it starts

I'm still yet to convince dad (not allowed to fly to Brisbane and go to Muse by myself :mad: ) that you have to get there a lot earlier than the gates open so you actually get a good spot.

I'm also trying to convince my parents to hurry up and book flights, but they're waiting for cheap flights :(

EDIT: About what time should we get there to get a spot around the red line: http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee327/Guitarcam/Untitled.jpg ??

Not completely sure mate, but I don't want to take any chances, so I'll be getting there around the 8-9 period. I'm guessing you could be considerably later than that and still get barrier, but I really don't want to take a risk.

I watched Hullabaloo today, and how I wish for one more show like that. Destroying shit, tackling Dom, giant exploding balloons..... Those truly were the glory days :happy:

Damn it :p I'm just praying the play Dead Star or something of that callibre, and watch all the Twihards spontaneously combust :LOL:

Oh that would be hilarious...I'd pay extra to see that :yesey:

Oh okay, since you asked so nicely :D I'm so looking forward to spending the whole day with Musers, were such a rare breed :LOL:

Thank you, I don't know what time I'll be getting there still yet to figure that out. And yes we are a rare breed...I'll be printing out my federal budgie sig and tying it on me so I can be recognised :chuckle:

I watched Hullabaloo today, and how I wish for one more show like that. Destroying shit, tackling Dom, giant exploding balloons..... Those truly were the glory days :happy:

I was playing that while cleaning up my room, I've never done such an effective clean up job ever...I'm giving credit to the boys and their crazy bad-assed antics :chuckle:

Thank you, I don't know what time I'll be getting there still yet to figure that out. And yes we are a rare breed...I'll be printing out my federal budgie sig and tying it on me so I can be recognised :chuckle:

Haha do it!! Or somehow get a badge that can play your Matteh drumming GIF nonstop :D

I was playing that while cleaning up my room, I've never done such an effective clean up job ever...I'm giving credit to the boys and their crazy bad-assed antics :chuckle:

See, Hullabaloo is perfect for everything!! Especially fishing tips :LOL:

Haha do it!! Or somehow get a badge that can play your Matteh drumming GIF nonstop :D

See, Hullabaloo is perfect for everything!! Especially fishing tips :LOL:

Hmm not sure how we'd manage the Matteh drumming gif nonstop badge, but the federal budgie will make an appearance at the concert :D

Yes Hullabaloo is a gift to humanity...it keeps me occupied, can watch it for hours on end

Hmm not sure how we'd manage the Matteh drumming gif nonstop badge, but the federal budgie will make an appearance at the concert :D

Yes Hullabaloo is a gift to humanity...it keeps me occupied, can watch it for hours on end

Dammit.... oh well Federal Budgie it is. Just quietly, is it possible to vote for the Federal Budgie this year?? Can we get some sort of campaign going?? I'd back a cartoon bird over the other clowns any day of the week...

Dammit.... oh well Federal Budgie it is. Just quietly, is it possible to vote for the Federal Budgie this year?? Can we get some sort of campaign going?? I'd back a cartoon bird over the other clowns any day of the week...

Just donkey vote it...or vote for the sex party and say you voted for the greens...seriously that's the campaign of the sex party :LOL:. But I don't think the federal budgie is up for running this year, he's had his day in Canberra already - only allowed out once a year.

Would you believe it if I told you I got a letter to run for pre-selection in the federal seat I'm in...

Just donkey vote it...or vote for the sex party and say you voted for the greens...seriously that's the campaign of the sex party :LOL:. But I don't think the federal budgie is up for running this year, he's had his day in Canberra already - only allowed out once a year.

Would you believe it if I told you I got a letter to run for pre-selection in the federal seat I'm in...

Deal! Sex Party 2010 :D

And I'm imaging the Federal Budgie chirping in Julia Gillard's ear about a month ago, trying to give her some mischiveous thoughts.....that bird is up to something....

I think I would believe you! Why did you turn it down?

Deal! Sex Party 2010 :D

And I'm imaging the Federal Budgie chirping in Julia Gillard's ear about a month ago, trying to give her some mischiveous thoughts.....that bird is up to something....

I think I would believe you! Why did you turn it down?

Good lad, I'm not with the Sex Party though I'm affiliated with the ALP although my vote down here is wasted because it's a safe Lib seat...

I didn't run because I'm still at uni, and this is my final semester which is looking pretty full from the look of my course outlines so no time for campaigning...but if I did run I would so use Muse as my campaign music

Good lad, I'm not with the Sex Party though I'm affiliated with the ALP although my vote down here is wasted because it's a safe Lib seat...

I didn't run because I'm still at uni, and this is my final semester which is looking pretty full from the look of my course outlines so no time for campaigning...but if I did run I would so use Muse as my campaign music

Ahh fair enough, I think I will be just 18 in time to vote, so I'm boning up on it all now so I'm prepared!

Yeah fair enough, that makes sense. But if you had have run the Muse campaign, I would have moved down there just to vote for you :D

Ahh fair enough, I think I will be just 18 in time to vote, so I'm boning up on it all now so I'm prepared!

Yeah fair enough, that makes sense. But if you had have run the Muse campaign, I would have moved down there just to vote for you :D

Nice, well make sure you're enrolled because you only have the day they call the election to get yourself enrolled...it's some piss small amount of time which I can't remember right now :facepalm:

I'll keep that in mind if I decide to run for the next state/federal election. Muse will be the real winner except I'd get a few votes because of them - twat-lighters, OoS kids, Resistance kids the list goes on and on:D

Nice, well make sure you're enrolled because you only have the day they call the election to get yourself enrolled...it's some piss small amount of time which I can't remember right now :facepalm:

I'll keep that in mind if I decide to run for the next state/federal election. Muse will be the real winner except I'd get a few votes because of them - twat-lighters, OoS kids, Resistance kids the list goes on and on:D

Aye aye Cap'n, I shall make sure I'm on it! Wouldn't want to miss out on the fun and excitement :p

Yes, a silver lining to their increased exposure is a much larger voter demographic for you! :LOL:

Archived