Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

:chuckle: Fear not, it's not exactly the most interesting thread out there. Glad your assignment is done! I have just one more exam on Wednesday morning before sweet freedom. Meanwhile...

175 DAYS, 9 HOURS and 3 MINUTES!

It's getting closer! Better figure out what to wear.

It may not be the most interesting thread but I've still missed a bit across all threads :facepalm: it's hard to catch up with everything :stunned:. Good luck for your final exam, it's so close - I'm sure you'll smash it though :D

And yes, I also need to figure out what to wear...I'm thinking of printing out the budgie and putting it around my neck so the musers can recognise me at the venue but so far, that's the only part of my outfit given any thought at the moment :chuckle:

Yeah I'm lining up for the barrier on the Sunday, don't have tickets for the 2nd night :(

And I just saw your location on your profile - 7:30 report land :LOL: priceless

Naww :( But fear not, I shall locate the federal budgie and we can discuss life in 7.30 report land :chuckle:

What time are you planning on turning up for the Barrier Mosh on the 6th?

No idea when to turn up to get to front.

Well I am still debating whether to try for barrier or not. I'd imagine you would have to get there early-ish to guarantee barrier, which sort of turns me off it because I am only in Brisbane for a few days and would rather explore than sit around waiting all day. So I might turn up at about 5? Don't know yet it's still 175 DAYS away. Are you def going for barrier?

Naww :( But fear not, I shall locate the federal budgie and we can discuss life in 7.30 report land :chuckle:

YAY!!! Oh life in 7.30 report land, what bliss :chuckle:

as for barrier lining up, whenever we decide who is going to be there for a Muser meet up and what time everyone is getting there is when I'll know when I'm getting to the venue...so I'm thinking I'll know the night before :LOL:

Well I am still debating whether to try for barrier or not. I'd imagine you would have to get there early-ish to guarantee barrier, which sort of turns me off it because I am only in Brisbane for a few days and would rather explore than sit around waiting all day. So I might turn up at about 5? Don't know yet it's still 175 DAYS away. Are you def going for barrier?

Ohhh yeh defs... Got barrier at BDO, it was phenomenal.

You're too close to see the video screens on either side, but, when your that close, you dont need em.

Apparently I was on the big screen numerous times during BDO, according to some friends who were way back.

Theres always a chance you could catch a guitar thrown into the crowd by matt, but he hasnt done that in years..haha. Maybe Doms Drum stick.

Tho I did get Matt's Pic from BDO.

YAY!!! Oh life in 7.30 report land, what bliss :chuckle:

as for barrier lining up, whenever we decide who is going to be there for a Muser meet up and what time everyone is getting there is when I'll know when I'm getting to the venue...so I'm thinking I'll know the night before :LOL:

'Tis bliss indeed but alas, our own prime minister thinks we are ignorant of how government works! :eek:

We should decide on a meet up by at least midnight on 1 Dec 2010.

Ohhh yeh defs... Got barrier at BDO, it was phenomenal.

You're too close to see the video screens on either side, but, when your that close, you dont need em.

Apparently I was on the big screen numerous times during BDO, according to some friends who were way back.

Theres always a chance you could catch a guitar thrown into the crowd by matt, but he hasnt done that in years..haha. Maybe Doms Drum stick.

Tho I did get Matt's Pic from BDO.

Aw that makes me want barrier now. How bad is the crushing?

'Tis bliss indeed but alas, our own prime minister thinks we are ignorant of how government works! :eek:

Oh good old Kevin :chuckle: the polls at the moment are reminding me of a giant kiddie slide hehe...election should be interesting.

Yeah I'm a tad worried by the crushing but that's because I've never been to a Muse gig. So I'm with Lolren, how bad is the crushing??

Ohh its pretty bad..haha... but fun.

I didn't understand why people crowd surfed to the front (and get taken away by the security guards) in all the live stuff iv seen on DVD's and online.... until I went to BDO.

They're not doing it for fun, they're doing it to get the hell outer there.

Several girls and even small guys were pulled over head during BDO. It was insane. Mind you it was insanely hot. People were chanting "Water" during Muses set, it was that hot.

But you gotta do it! Its a fantastic experience, not matter how scary it sounds.

I'm considering making a banner for Dommeh's b-day to put over the barrier, and printing out a few bits of paper saying "It's Dom's (Muse's drummer's) birthday on Tuesday, so we'd love if you'd join in singing him happy birthday after *insert song here.* (probably Starlight or something) As soon as you hear people singing, join in!" and sticking them around the entrances and handing them back through the GA line for people to read :happy: ...have no idea whether it would work or not...

I'm considering making a banner for Dommeh's b-day to put over the barrier, and printing out a few bits of paper saying "It's Dom's (Muse's drummer's) birthday on Tuesday, so we'd love if you'd join in singing him happy birthday after *insert song here.* (probably Starlight or something) As soon as you hear people singing, join in!" and sticking them around the entrances and handing them back through the GA line for people to read :happy: ...have no idea whether it would work or not...

On the Monday? Isn't Chris' birthday around then too?

Archived