Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

That'll be the battle, getting everyone else to join in! I am so fucking excited now, goddamit!! :p

Same...listening to MotP, MKU, B&H, Sober, Exo-Politics and TIRO is not helping. :LOL:

Haha good option, I've changed from starving myself, to gettting as psyched as I possibly can, and reaching a climax of psycheness over those two days.

:LOL:

First trip up, I probably won't be as excited. Whereas the second night, will be, because my Dad is allowing me to blare Muse songs as loud as I want for the 2 hour trip. :)

Same...listening to MotP, MKU, B&H, Sober, Exo-Politics and TIRO is not helping. :LOL:

:LOL:

First trip up, I probably won't be as excited. Whereas the second night, will be, because my Dad is allowing me to blare Muse songs as loud as I want for the 2 hour trip. :)

Listening to them always helps everything :p

That' so cool, the excited road trip would be so cool!!! Although I'm sorta happy with sleeping in and still getting there at 11 :LOL:

Listening to them always helps everything :p

That' so cool, the excited road trip would be so cool!!! Although I'm sorta happy with sleeping in and still getting there at 11 :LOL:

Listen to Muse helps everything. ;)

Well I'm leaving at 11am, 2 hour trip, and getting there at 12. Gotta love daylight savings sometimes. But I probably won't wake up till 10am anyway. :LOL: Hoping the road trip will be exciting though, because I've driven to Brisbane many times and gotten epically bored.

Listen to Muse helps everything. ;)

Well I'm leaving at 11am, 2 hour trip, and getting there at 12. Gotta love daylight savings sometimes. But I probably won't wake up till 10am anyway. :LOL: Hoping the road trip will be exciting though, because I've driven to Brisbane many times and gotten epically bored.

MY UK MUSE SHIRT ARRIVED TODAY!

you guys said it wouldn't, but it did XD

I'm wearing my muse shirt now :p

Nah I hope you guys get ur merch soon, or get some good stuff at the gig :)

No rain so far today! Hopefully it clears soon...

Who's excited about the world cup announcement tonight!!??

Haha, awesome.

I have one of the shirts I ordered, but I got two for both nights. So if I don't get the second one, I won't have it for the second night. :( Though I call always wear my shirt I got from Jay-Jay's that looks like a Knights of Cydonia shirt. :D

Well, since I know the announcement is so close now...:$...YES I am excited:LOL:.

D:

i just ordered mine on ebay from UK, and it took about 9 days :eek:

Mine got delayed for like two weeks, and the seller didn't tell me. And it only got shipped...I think last week (they sucked at giving me an exact date after asking like 4 times). So I have no idea, if it doesn't arrive by Tuesday I have to lodge a complaint. ;)

Also, my Jay Jays tee that looks like a bit like Knights of Cydonia.

http://www.jayjays.com.au/products.aspx#/490268/giddyup-tee

I'm wearing my muse shirt now :p

Nah I hope you guys get ur merch soon, or get some good stuff at the gig :)

No rain so far today! Hopefully it clears soon...

Who's excited about the world cup announcement tonight!!??

I am, in a massive way!!! Could be one of the biggest nights in Aussie sport history tonight, couldn't be keener!!!!

Allright so I've looked into it. Flights are getting out of Heathrow with a slight delay but arriving on time. And the connecting flight from singapore to brissie is looking good too. It's a better one to catch than the syd. flight, less waiting in Singa. Its the one i'd take! haha.

All's looking good, the only thing is if they're in London or somewhere in the US.

I personally think they're back home. Chris just had his B'day, plus they're last gig was ages ago. They will be coming from England.;)

We'll I'm going tm. Whos with me!?

Edit: Oh btw, big news in world history possibly tomorow. NASA are announcing something big. All they've said it concerns Astrobiology. WOO! Is Matt right?

All's looking good, the only thing is if they're in London or somewhere in the US.

I personally think they're back home. Chris just had his B'day, plus they're last gig was ages ago. They will be coming from England.;)

That's what I was thinking at first, then remembered Matt's girlfriend lives in USA, so he would probably be spending time over there while he is on break from touring. But who knows, they could be anywhere.

Allright so I've looked into it. Flights are getting out of Heathrow with a slight delay but arriving on time. And the connecting flight from singapore to brissie is looking good too. It's a better one to catch than the syd. flight, less waiting in Singa. Its the one i'd take! haha.

We'll I'm going tm. Whos with me!?

Edit: Oh btw, big news in world history possibly tomorow. NASA are announcing something big. All they've said it concerns Astrobiology. WOO! Is Matt right?

Hmmm, my interest is back up again....

And maybe the World Cup 2022 will be held on Mars?? Handy coincidence of the announcements?? I think not....

Hmmm, my interest is back up again....

And maybe the World Cup 2022 will be held on Mars?? Handy coincidence of the announcements?? I think not....

I've always been interested...just a matter of rolling out of bed and jumping on the airtrain at a time that would land me at the international terminal on time...

Just the thought of playing the 2022 World Cup on Mars makes me :LOL::LOL:

I've always been interested...just a matter of rolling out of bed and jumping on the airtrain at a time that would land me at the international terminal on time...

Just the thought of playing the 2022 World Cup on Mars makes me :LOL::LOL:

Short term parking isn't bad. I think 1 hr is 16$ and 2hrs 22$

I'm driving there.

Also: If i see Tom Kirk, I'm gonna ask if I can do some work experience with him. Haha:p

Doing the lighting/visuals for the show = Kickass Job

Also: If i see Tom Kirk, I'm gonna ask if I can do some work experience with him. Haha:p

Doing the lighting/visuals for the show = Kickass Job

That would be awesome if he said yes. :LOL: Though behind the scenes work is pretty fun, I use to do it for school.

I would drive, if I had a car...or a license :LOL: I've always been one for public transport, no matter how crap-tacular it is in SE QLD

Very crap-tacular. I know exactly how you feel.

Found this. An interview with Matt. Gave me a laugh after only the first question. :LOL:

Australia's Herald Sun were recently given the opportunity to interview Muse.

Q: Is it true this Muse tour is making its way to Australia by boat?

A: Well, the gear is. I'm tempted to come by boat, but I think I might get bored after three weeks at sea.

That would be awesome if he said yes. :LOL: Though behind the scenes work is pretty fun, I use to do it for school.

Found this. An interview with Matt. Gave me a laugh after only the first question. :LOL:

A: Well, the gear is. I'm tempted to come by boat, but I think I might get bored after three weeks at sea.

:LOL: link me to this interview yes :D

If anyones interested: Full Interview Here

I laughed at that too...trying to imagine them at sea conjures up a few humorous images

:LOL: link me to this interview yes :D

Here you go

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=80083

Archived