Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hmmm, that is harder. I could only do Friday anyway, unless this rain keeps up and cancels cricket, which wouldnt be the worse thing.

I'd really love to find them somehow though :/

Wish I could convince someone to give me a lift to the airport. But I doubt anyone would since it's two hours away. Not to mention they would be like "wtf do you want to go to the airport for?" Unless I train it up to Brisbane.

Hopeful for soccer on Saturday though. :awesome:

I hope UK gets 2018 cup and Aust 2022...but i dont think we will, US looks too strong tbh :(

UK would be awesome, I'd definately make that a holiday. I think you might be right though, I was a little more confident when we still had an Oceania rep voting, but now thats gone, so we might struggle. But who knows, they might be nice to us!!! :p

I think we will. But it's too far away to tell at the moment.

Also, I love the Trafalgar version of Knights of Cydonia. <3

YES! that should be our final sing along song, for when we have a big crowd joining in :p

i'm so excited at the moment i can't sleep well, i'm too busy thinking about what can go wrong :LOL:

UK would be awesome, I'd definately make that a holiday. I think you might be right though, I was a little more confident when we still had an Oceania rep voting, but now thats gone, so we might struggle. But who knows, they might be nice to us!!! :p

Stupid Oceania...totally ruined everything by appealing...

dunno if this will apply to brisbane...but ticketek have the Melbourne set times up:

Running times:

Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne - Tue 14 & Wed 15 Dec

Box office: 6pm

Front doors: 6.15pm

Auditorium doors: 7pm

Support act: 8pm

Interval: 8.30pm

Main act: 9pm

Event concludes: 11pm

Please Note: Running times are approximate and may be subject to change.

I like the sound of a 2hr set! But knowing Muse, they'll finish at 10:40pm or so...

There's no chance Muse are going to fill up a 2hr set. 10:40 max, I reckon they'll finish probably 10:30 though.

There's no chance Muse are going to fill up a 2hr set. 10:40 max, I reckon they'll finish probably 10:30 though.

i would be incredibly happy with 1 hour 30. GA would probably become very unenjoyable after 2 hours anyway.

1f they only do a 16 song set, then probably 10:30-10:35pm

but if they decide to go up till 18 songs, we might be there till 10:45pm or so...

I'm thinking 11pm would be the time they have to have everyone out of the venue by? :erm:

Just couldn't keep his bitching mouth shut....

I know..."I didn't do it blah blah blah", yeah right you're all as bloody corrupt as each other. I mean come on, we have a worse rating then the US...lets put it this way if Tiger Woods can bring money into Melbourne by hitting a few lousy balls around a green then the soccer world cup will bring in shit loads...stupid friggin report, stupid friggin Oceania rep ruining it for us grrr...

But in other on topic news...Muse in 4 days :LOL:

I know..."I didn't do it blah blah blah", yeah right you're all as bloody corrupt as each other. I mean come on, we have a worse rating then the US...lets put it this way if Tiger Woods can bring money into Melbourne by hitting a few lousy balls around a green then the soccer world cup will bring in shit loads...stupid friggin report, stupid friggin Oceania rep ruining it for us grrr...

But in other on topic news...Muse in 4 days :LOL:

Hahaha you've very well captured my general feeling about the issue. Without getting me started on the hicks around the country who are against us hosting.

Hahaha you've very well captured my general feeling about the issue. Without getting me started on the hicks around the country who are against us hosting.

I'm not going to lie, I'm an AFL girl...they pay me ;) but I'm all for us hosting the world cup. But seriously, that report, the corruption and the stupid Australian bogan hicks can all go jump...

Archived