Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hmm, I have a chance to see Dead Letter Circus in Lismore on the 2nd of December. Are they worth paying $25 to see? Haven't really heard anything of them, though it might be nice to hear a few of their songs before the Muse concert.

Also, nothing like a Muse doco to get you in the mood. :happy: 6 DAYS!!!! :D

Hmm, I have a chance to see Dead Letter Circus in Lismore on the 2nd of December. Are they worth paying $25 to see? Haven't really heard anything of them, though it might be nice to hear a few of their songs before the Muse concert.

Also, nothing like a Muse doco to get you in the mood. :happy: 6 DAYS!!!! :D

Yes, yes and more yes. They are fantastic, and I can't wait to see them!! Definately worth a look!!

Yes, yes and more yes. They are fantastic, and I can't wait to see them!! Definately worth a look!!

Will defs look into getting a lift to Lismore (shouldn't be that hard). Would have been much better if they were performing on the Friday instead of the Thursday, but I might be able to work around it.

Will defs look into getting a lift to Lismore (shouldn't be that hard). Would have been much better if they were performing on the Friday instead of the Thursday, but I might be able to work around it.

Definately worth it I'd say. If not, I'm certain they will convert you on the 5th :D

Definately worth it I'd say. If not, I'm certain they will convert you on the 5th :D

Haha, probs will. Though would be nice to know a few of their songs by then, so I don't have to be in the mosh pit thinking I had wished I had known at least one song they would play.

And if they don't convert me on the 5th, there is always the 6th. :LOL:

Haha, probs will. Though would be nice to know a few of their songs by then, so I don't have to be in the mosh pit thinking I had wished I had known at least one song they would play.

And if they don't convert me on the 5th, there is always the 6th. :LOL:

Hahaha that's right, you can learn the words on the night!!

I'm not good at that. :eek: Unless it has a repetitive chorus. Will at least have a clue on the 6th about some of the lyrics...but I will be seated and won't be able to see the act anyway...damn Rear View seats. :(

Not that many repitive chorus' sadly, took me longer than usual to pick up most DLC lyrics :p but you will enjoy nonetheless!! :D

I'm quite happy with where I'm sitting for night 2, its at the back section, but right at the front of the back, if you know what I mean :p

Not that many repitive chorus' sadly, took me longer than usual to pick up most DLC lyrics :p but you will enjoy nonetheless!! :D

I'm quite happy with where I'm sitting for night 2, its at the back section, but right at the front of the back, if you know what I mean :p

I'm happy with my seats for the second night, the only thing is you can't see the support act. But I'm in S4A, pretty much going to be horizontal with the towers on Matt's side. :D

hey just a question about the doors;

which doors are where when you come into the foyer?

Just so i know which one to run to without having to mill about yelling WHERE THE HELL IS DOOR 10??? when i get in there lol.

There is a pic on The Brisboardian FB page, with all the doors on it. ;)

Also, sent you a message on Twitter. :)

I'm pretty sure the entrance to the Foyer is the back of the arena.

Private message. :p

if we don't end up finding out, my plan shall be...

team up with someone, we each go a different way, who ever finds our door first gets as far to the front as they can and saves a spot for the other one. hopefully that way we wont end up missing barrier just because we made a bad split second decision.

oh ok good then!

hmm i havent gotten it...

That's annoying...anyway, it was about cheap tickets to the 5th. I don't know if that's the reason you can't go. But I have a friend trying to get rid of two GA tickets.

if we don't end up finding out, my plan shall be...

team up with someone, we each go a different way, who ever finds our door first gets as far to the front as they can and saves a spot for the other one. hopefully that way we wont end up missing barrier just because we made a bad split second decision.

Good plan. :D I'm in on that.

That's annoying...anyway, it was about cheap tickets to the 5th. I don't know if that's the reason you can't go. But I have a friend trying to get rid of two GA tickets.

Good plan. :D I'm in on that.

ohh ok, nah i can't go, i've already tried to con my mum and sister into it and i'm not allowed... hmph.

I wish i could go lol

yeah i agree, i might do that too!

and then once we are at the right door, either me or my sister will go get merch while the other holds the spot in the queue and vice versa.

ohh ok, nah i can't go, i've already tried to con my mum and sister into it and i'm not allowed... hmph.

I wish i could go lol

yeah i agree, i might do that too!

and then once we are at the right door, either me or my sister will go get merch while the other holds the spot in the queue and vice versa.

Oh, ok. :D Hate when people are like that. I asked about a million people to go the first night, and somehow I didn't ask my best friend till last. o.O I probably should have asked him first, because he was able to get us a lift up there without having to catch public transport.

I don't whether I wanna get merch or not, will probably depend on the prices. Since I'm already getting a heap of Muse stuff for Christmas.

Oh, ok. :D Hate when people are like that. I asked about a million people to go the first night, and somehow I didn't ask my best friend till last. o.O I probably should have asked him first, because he was able to get us a lift up there without having to catch public transport.

I don't whether I wanna get merch or not, will probably depend on the prices. Since I'm already getting a heap of Muse stuff for Christmas.

i want to get a shirt or 2, and a program. and i'm getting something for a friend who can't come, this is going to be hectic!

Archived