Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

oh my god, i just remembered a muse dream i had last night:

I was at the brissy gig, and muse had just come on stage, but instead of being up on their towers and going straight into a song, they were just wandering around the stage and talking to the crowd. All the lights were on too, so i started waving my TAKE US BACKSTAGE sign around because i knew they would definitely see it (i was at the barrier)

Matt saw it first, pointed at it and then giggled, and then Dom saw it, read it out loud, glared at me and then said "what are you serious? You must be pretty silly." :(:(

whatta sucky dream...

I'm pretty much the same built as you, muscly with broad shoulders, except not really tanned. :LOL: I pull off guys clothes, particularly shoes, better then womens clothes. >.>

And I've never seen white cargo shorts. o.O Mine are just plain grey/green camo, that are slightly faded after wearing them for a whole weekend in the sun when I walked Moreton Island.

I'll have to look out for your sign then. :D Because I'll have a pretty decent view of the whole moshpit.Guess I can tell you if I spot you if we meet up after. :LOL:

Yeah, guess Australasia is best. We can give the band a bit of a laugh about it. :LOL:

Skateshoes ftw :awesome:

yeah i got my cargos from JayJays, they had black ones too.

Awesome! yeah cause i want to get barrier on matt's side, so you should be able to see my sign.

Skateshoes ftw :awesome:

yeah i got my cargos from JayJays, they had black ones too.

Awesome! yeah cause i want to get barrier on matt's side, so you should be able to see my sign.

I had one pair of Skateshoes, which mum chucked out as soon as she could. >.> But I love indoor soccer shoes, casual and non-casual. They are very comfortable to wear, the only thing, I have wide feet, so they usually end up stretched or I buy a size or two bigger. :LOL: Getting a pair of Dsquared's for Christmas, but I can't tell what size I will need.

If you are on Matt's side. I will defs be able to see you. ;) I'm in section S4A, pretty much going to be horizontal with his tower.

I had one pair of Skateshoes, which mum chucked out as soon as she could. >.> But I love indoor soccer shoes, casual and non-casual. They are very comfortable to wear, the only thing, I have wide feet, so they usually end up stretched or I buy a size or two bigger. :LOL:Getting a pair of Dsquared's for Christmas, but I can't tell what size I will need.

If you are on Matt's side. I will defs be able to see you. ;) I'm in section S4A, pretty much going to be horizontal with his tower.

the muse ticket is my christmas present. and my god it has brought excitement :D

I had one pair of Skateshoes, which mum chucked out as soon as she could. >.> But I love indoor soccer shoes, casual and non-casual. They are very comfortable to wear, the only thing, I have wide feet, so they usually end up stretched or I buy a size or two bigger. :LOL: Getting a pair of Dsquared's for Christmas, but I can't tell what size I will need.

haha i have about 3 pairs of skaties... i'm quite a shoe addict.

Hmm, i've never actually tried indoor soccer shoes, might give em a go some day.

aww, Dsquared! lucky!

I'm going to wear my new DC's to the gig, they are the most comfortable, seeing as i can wear them for 5 hours at work and not be in pain.

woo!

I'm going to write United States of Australasia on the back of my sign too, so if the boys see the same thing written on different signs and held by different people on both nights it will get them wondering... :rolleyes:

woo!

I'm going to write United States of Australasia on the back of my sign too, so if the boys see the same thing written on different signs and held by different people on both nights it will get them wondering... :rolleyes:

are you going on the 5th? it'd freak them out if there was the same sign on each side of the GA area

the muse ticket is my christmas present. and my god it has brought excitement :D

Haha, bet it has. I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas, so I asked for a pair of Dsquared. Can't decide on a colour though. :(

haha i have about 3 pairs of skaties... i'm quite a shoe addict.

Hmm, i've never actually tried indoor soccer shoes, might give em a go some day.

aww, Dsquared! lucky!

I'm going to wear my new DC's to the gig, they are the most comfortable, seeing as i can wear them for 5 hours at work and not be in pain.

<3 shoes, but thanks to my mum (who owns a thousand pairs) she thinks 6 pairs are enough for me. Even though I only wear one at the moment anyway, since I finished school.

Indoor Soccer shoes are probably my favourite, out of six pairs I own, 5 of them are indoor soccer shoes. :LOL: However, if standing in one spot for an extended period of time without moving, they can cause pain in your heal. >.>

I'll probably end up wearing an old pair of Nike's in the mosh pit, otherwise my old school shoes, which are proper indoor soccer shoes, that's if the sole doesn't fall of the bottom of them. :facepalm:

woo!

Literally :LOL:ing at that.

Just retweeted all of the tweets about the setlist :D

I'm taking a sign (A3 paper :p ) that asks for a drum stick or a pick. If I don't get anything on the first night, hopefully they'll see it on the 2nd night and remember it and be like, 'oh, he's definitely a fan and deserves a pick or drumstick'

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just retweeted all of the tweets about the setlist :D

I'm taking a sign (A3 paper :p ) that asks for a drum stick or a pick. If I don't get anything on the first night, hopefully they'll see it on the 2nd night and remember it and be like, 'oh, he's definitely a fan and deserves a pick or drumstick'

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

GOOD PLAN :LOL:

it's way too exciting! i'm meant to be doing an assignment at the moment, but keep checking this every second!

Haha, bet it has. I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas, so I asked for a pair of Dsquared. Can't decide on a colour though. :(

<3 shoes, but thanks to my mum (who owns a thousand pairs) she thinks 6 pairs are enough for me. Even though I only wear one at the moment anyway, since I finished school.

Indoor Soccer shoes are probably my favourite, out of six pairs I own, 5 of them are indoor soccer shoes. :LOL: However, if standing in one spot for an extended period of time without moving, they can cause pain in your heal. >.>

I'll probably end up wearing an old pair of Nike's in the mosh pit, otherwise my old school shoes, which are proper indoor soccer shoes, that's if the sole doesn't fall of the bottom of them. :facepalm:

Literally :LOL:ing at that.

i think i have.... around 10 pairs... and not one of them are girly :LOL:

i hate girly shoes!

yeah i was thinking old shoes too, but i love my DC's so much, and i i've worn them enough so that they look old anyway! actually, i might give them a clean tonight.

Haha good to know! i like making people laugh.

Coolest flashy ball ever.

And girls, soz, there's only so much shoe talk I can take.:LOL:

Well... My mums a teacher, and the Religon education people gave them out to their kids for some reason, and she got one spare. So I raided it for muse :D

Things to take:

Ticket

Friend

Sign

Money

Phone

Camera

Pen

Snacks

Water

Good attitude

Oh and I'll be driving there and parking so I