Earphones

failed_drummer

I know that I've already made a thread about this, but I was thinking of buying some new earphones as mine keep breaking (the left channel keeps cutting out -- I think its a dodgy connection in the volume control). I saw some Exspect EX884's on Amazon, and I wanted to know if anyone has any, or knows what they're like.

My current ones are Sennheiser and 2 out two 2 have broken (replacement for the first one broke). On the first one it was the right earpiece, but the second one is the left, but both broke within two weeks, so I don't exactly trust the build quality after that.

I will admit that the sound quality is brilliant and they are very comfortable, but these are only £17 and I don't really want to spend much more than that because my Sennheisers are OK.

I've got a pair of headphones that I use for drumming to (Roland RH-50's) but I don't really want to have to lug them around all day.

Half of the reviews on the Sennheisers all say that within a month or two one of the earphones was really quiet or had cut out altogether. It may just have been my bad luck that I got two pairs in a row (400ii precisions) that broke, but judging from the other reviews, I am not alone.

I went for the exspects on a gamble, and feck did it pay off. Great sound out of the box and the build quality seems good. Admittedly I only got them this afternoon, so they haven't passed the time trial yet, but I expect they will.

I would definitely recommend them.

Guest bshuker
amd couldnt this be answered in Quick questions?

(is this a meme yet)?)

maybe you should ask that in quick questions

Archived