How do you know it's that one? Security told me the main entrance and so did a general questions guy ... he said it was near the parking lot.

I called and was told either main entrance or the southeast entrance. but I also e-mailed and was given this response:

The General Admission line will form at the Southeast Entrance only, beginning at 8:00am. This is also referred to as the student entrance. There will be signage guiding you.

We'll see either way. I think I'm going to head to the southeast first, probs a bit before 8. Doesn't seem like a big early morning turnout anyway.

so soon! I just did a driveby on my way home. must be some sort of other event tonight, but they had large portions of the extra parking lots blocked off. It said EVENT: MUSE :)

Ohh haha. I already have one :p

Anybody else suffer from little to no sleep last night? I wonder how long I'm gonna last on 4 hours....

Anyways, I'll see all of you there! I'll be wearing a black and white jacket and black skinny jeans with my brother and cousin in line. Can't wait! :dance::musesign:

I only got 3. I'm glad I can sleep on the plane. :)

OMG the Raleigh show was awesome, and I can't wait for tonight! We'll be leaving Raleigh around 9 or 9:30 - it's gonna be a long drive after so little sleep!

I'll be dropping by the queue to bring someone an extra GA ticket... If anyone else needs one, I have one more -$50 cash. I'm bringing my mom (73 years old and likes Muse!) so I'll be in the seats - sec 103 row G if there are any other Musers in that section!

So stoked for tonight!

Hey there -- we are leaving the Raleigh hotel now and heading to C'ville. We should be in the q-line by 12:00. God, I hope there are not too many people there. I know I have Duck on my twitter, so honey, can you let me know anything that comes up. Did I read it correctly that we need to do go to the SE entrance? I will go there until I hear otherwise.

See you all soon. Woooo hooooo! I'm so excited to do this again!

Archived