If we have empty seats around us, you're the first to know!

:dance::dance::dance:

Argh. It's not even 5 am. I don't have to be up until 6:30. But I can't sleep! I'm too excited! I have to get my body the message that it's too early yet to be this excited! :LOL:

Hey y'all

Big question on my mind: I have a pretty big group coming in for the gig but most have work and won't be able to get down till around ~6:00. Is that still an okay time to get pretty good seats in the GA? I want to be able to get nuts. TIA.

Anyone know a good way of preventing your stomach from exploding because of loud bass at concerts?

I can't find anything that'll even help online, all I've heard is ear plugs, would that help do you think?

Why would you want to do anything about that??? That is one of the best parts of concert, when you can physically feel the music.

I must be missing something :confused:

gah, no thunderstorms please! I can handle rain, but not anything that's going to make it dangerous to be outside!

Hey y'all

Big question on my mind: I have a pretty big group coming in for the gig but most have work and won't be able to get down till around ~6:00. Is that still an okay time to get pretty good seats in the GA? I want to be able to get nuts. TIA.

Well, there are no seats in GA ;) But you should be able to get yourself a decent spot to watch the gig. You won't be able to be right at the front, but if you're toward the middle or back you should have a great view of the stage and plenty of room to "go nuts" :awesome::chuckle:

Not me, it happened to my girlfriend last year, just wondering if there was a way we could avoid it so we could still go up front. At the moment the plan is to hang back and just watch!

Um, that sounds like a personal problem that your girlfriend might need to deal with. I, personally, love the belly shaking, skin tingling feel of a live show, so I don't know what to tell ya. If I can get roller-coaster tummy at a concert, then that concert is :awesome:

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for Wed!!! I'm so glad I'll have fellow Musers in 113 G! :D

Is anyone meeting up before the show? I lived in Charlottesville for a year and a half and know it pretty well. Some of you all had mentioned the Downtown Mall, there are some good restaurants down there. There's also a good South African restaurant nearby. It just depends on what type of food you're in the mood for.

Can't wait for Wednesday!!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for Wed!!! I'm so glad I'll have fellow Musers in 113 G! :D

Is anyone meeting up before the show? I lived in Charlottesville for a year and a half and know it pretty well. Some of you all had mentioned the Downtown Mall, there are some good restaurants down there. There's also a good South African restaurant nearby. It just depends on what type of food you're in the mood for.

You're in 113G too? AMAZING! :awesome: What seats?

Lynx ~ Any specifics on a early dinner and/or drinks locale? I'm pretty open, with the "if all other things being equal", I'd like something unique to either Charlottesville or the region. Indianapolis has plenty of national chain restaurants. :LOL: My former roomie and I should be hitting Charlottesville mid-afternoon, probably no later than 4.

You're in 113G too? AMAZING! :awesome: What seats?

Lynx ~ Any specifics on a early dinner and/or drinks locale? I'm pretty open, with the "if all other things being equal", I'd like something unique to either Charlottesville or the region. Indianapolis has plenty of national chain restaurants. :LOL: My former roomie and I should be hitting Charlottesville mid-afternoon, probably no later than 4.

Was just coming here to find you!

My friend send me a LIST of potential restaurants :eek: Apparently, there are many unique places to choose from! Do you have a price range, and a cuisine preference?

I'm home! :awesome:

Me and the sis are leaving late tomorrow and staying two nights at the Double Tree, which is only a couple miles from the venue. Don't know what time we are lining up, but we expect to get good spots nonetheless....barring the weather isn't too shitty.

Oh, just saw this!

I am, sadly, allergic to fish, so a restaurant that is primarily a fish place would be a bad call. Other than that, I'm up for about anything ...

Archived