I think Lynx & I (+ our ticketmates) may try to grab something ahead of time, but still try to get there by 6:30. I'm coming with my roommate from grad school as an early 40th BDay present, and we'd love to meet as many of you as possible! If anyone else is interested in meeting up early, let us know!

RISE UP AGAINST SEAT POTATOES AT MUSE CONCERTS!

This. :dance:

If anyone has a problem with me standing, jumping, etc, well, they're just out of luck. If you want to sit for a concert, go see Anne Murray.

I;m with you on that one, even though I'm in the stands I'll be jumping.

It just occurred to me that I have no idea what any of you guys look like. I'll probably be standing right next to all of you without even realizing it :shifty:

But we will know what we look like if we meet at 6:30 PM at section 107-108. Or you could have your muse.mu name on your clothes somewhere. As for me, after I meet you all , I'll be in the stands acting like an idiot!!:$:p:LOL:

But we will know what we look like if we meet at 6:30 PM at section 107-108. Or you could have your muse.mu name on your clothes somewhere. As for me, after I meet you all , I'll be in the stands acting like an idiot!!:$:p:LOL:

That's the only way to act in the stands :yesey:

I have a GA ticket so I can't make it to the meet up unfortunately.

CLARIFICATION: We are going to meet outside the seating area of section 107/108 where you would get your food/drinks, go to the bathrooms, etc. Make a sign????

What I am wearing: Black Resistance hoodie with ".MU Forum Member" on the back and "Iburnslikethesun" on the left sleeve. I changed my normally red hair to a very dark auburn and have glasses (my 'ol eyes aren't what they used to be). I'll also be the crazy woman screaming with obnoxious excitement, as well as her fellow co-worker who I converted last year. :thumbsup: We will also be surrounded by my offspring who will be hyper as hell to be at this concert! :dance::LOL:

I LOVE the quip about "if you want to sit, go to an Anne Murray concert". Too good!

Has anyone mentioned yet of camping outside the buses after the show??? Missed out in Fairfax and they left pronto at Baltimore, despite being out until 1:00 a.m.

I'm going to wait after - I'd rather have another Baltimore than risk another Fairfax, if you catch my drift!

At least it won't be as cold this time :D

BTW I really hope people don't queue ridiculously early :( I am not a morning person!

+1

I can get up early if I have to. But seeing as it's a 2 hour drive to C-ville, it kinda limits what time I can get there :L

CLARIFICATION:

I LOVE the quip about "if you want to sit, go to an Anne Murray concert". Too good!

You're welcome!:musesign:

No clue as to what we're wearing yet, but will update closer to the show. Our tickets are in 113. Anyone else close to there?

Turns out I have a friend who knows C'ville really well, and can give me names of places to eat. She suggests we go downtown, to the walking area. I'll get her to give me names in a couple of different price ranges.

I'll probably just wear my Muse Resistance shirt - either that or a purple tee, with jeans. I will have red hair, and glasses. Unless my hair has had a wonderful day, I'll be wearing it in a ponytail :LOL:

You're welcome!:musesign:

No clue as to what we're wearing yet, but will update closer to the show. Our tickets are in 113. Anyone else close to there?

My family and my friend are in 113 too! PLEEEEZE tell me I'll be surrounded by other Musers who will be dancing around in the stands going nuts? They won't tap my shoulder and tell me to sit down so they can "watch" the show :eek::shifty:

My family and my friend are in 113 too! PLEEEEZE tell me I'll be surrounded by other Musers who will be dancing around in the stands going nuts? They won't tap my shoulder and tell me to sit down so they can "watch" the show :eek::shifty:

Yup, we're in 113 also. That should be a big party up there!! :D:D

Since everybody is saying what they will be wearing, I'll have black skinny jeans and a really bright plain aqua blue t-shirt. I'll most likely have a black and white jacket over that and orange gloves. I'll be getting there at 8 AM :p

How is everybody planning to go back afterwords to try and meet the band? Are you parking elsewhere and walking back as a group?

Since everybody is saying what they will be wearing, I'll have black skinny jeans and a really bright plain aqua blue t-shirt. I'll most likely have a black and white jacket over that and orange gloves. I'll be getting there at 8 AM :p

How is everybody planning to go back afterwords to try and meet the band? Are you parking elsewhere and walking back as a group?

The clothing description is mostly for those meeting up outside the seating section of 107/108 so we can recognize each other. However, for those of you who are in queue, if we get there early enough before they open the doors, I'm sure us "seaters" can stop by and try to locate the "pitters". Most of you will be up at front of the line, right??? ;)

I'm willing to hang out after with my co-worker. However, I do know my husband may feel two women out late at night is not the safest option, so might not feel comfortable having me stay behind...:unsure: We will be parking there, so we won't have far to go. If this works out to stay after, if there are women/girls who are walkers and need a ride back, we can arrange something to get you back to your hotel safely. :D

:LOL::p:pI posted in ticket sales but I'll post here as well. My son can't go so I have 2 tickets in section 113, row U, seats 7 + 8. They are $ 50. each, that was the cost to him. I'll meet you in front of JPJ Arena at 6:00 PM. Cash , please.

We are down to the wire all, lets really let Muse know who we are!:p:LOL:

this thread needs more posts :phu:

Dude! I'm trying! :dance::chris::matt::dom::yesey:

I thought more people would post in the Tour Dates page under the JPJ gig so comments make the Homepage about the Charlottesville show. NEW GOAL: Each time you post here, post in the Tour Dates under JPJ to scream how excited we are about this show! Every time someone logs into the homepage, they always see comments posted on the right about it! I'm hoping Muse view the Coming Events gig posts the day of that show to see if there are requests or to get a feel of the attendees. Thoughts??

Archived