Has anybody here actually met any of the band? That includes Morgan, because without him they wouldn't sound the same. Huh?!:p:LOL::D

I have never met them before. Me and my mom wanted to stay a little while after the show, but since they have a festival very shortly afterwords I figure there would be no point as they would be leaving almost instantly :p

:eek: It still doesn't feel real to me!

No, to me, either!

Someone asked if a meet-up was organized - those of us with seats are meeting at 6:30 in front of sections 107-108. I think that's all that's organized.

.... no, not real to me yet, at all. And I know it will be over too fast ...

No, to me, either!

Someone asked if a meet-up was organized - those of us with seats are meeting at 6:30 in front of sections 107-108. I think that's all that's organized.

It's going to seriously suck after the concert. I'm glad it's at least near the holidays so I have something to look forward to. But still....

Do you guys think it would be okay if my cousin came and chilled with us in line? He's got seated tickets. Obviously I would let people know he's got seated tickets but I don't want to cause anything or make anybody upset :$

Well, if anyone is interested in meeting up for beverages and/or dinner before the show, my friend and I are game. :) We should be in Charlottesville no later than 4, but probably by 3.

And sadly, it is all over too fast. A number of Cincinnati/Columbus attendees have reported severe cases of PMS: Post Muse Syndrome. There is no known cure, other than attendance at the next possible show you can go to. *sigh*

Well, if anyone is interested in meeting up for beverages and/or dinner before the show, my friend and I are game. :) We should be in Charlottesville no later than 4, but probably by 3.

And sadly, it is all over too fast. A number of Cincinnati/Columbus attendees have reported severe cases of PMS: Post Muse Syndrome. There is no known cure, other than attendance at the next possible show you can go to. *sigh*

Do you know a good place to meet? I think we'll get to C'Ville around 4.

Do you know a good place to meet? I think we'll get to C'Ville around 4.

No, unfortunately I don't. We're flying in from out-of-state for this one (IN & TX). I know some people in the DC area - I could check to see if they've been over to Charlottesville at all and have any recommendations. Unfortunately, none are UVA grads, so I can't think of a reason for them to be too familiar with the immediate area. But, it doesn't hurt to ask!

I'm still insanely excited to see them again! :dance:

But what a run! Seven gigs in 13 months? Pretty amazing!

I have 13 in 13 months. :awesome: I just can't believe there are people with more. Catherine shouldn't count though. All these European and U.S. gigs and then she gets to go home and do the whole Australian tour too! :p

No, to me, either!

Yes, there is an official Musers meet-and-greet around 6:30ish. Not sure what will be in the section 107-108 area, but I'll be by the beer stand. :yesey:

Not sure what time we will be rolling in. We will have kids, so depending when we get to C'ville, drop off youngest at a sitters and check into a hotel (which I still gotta get reservations for), it's probably easier to grab food at JPJ. Might as well give our kids the full concert experience and have them dine on overpriced fast food. This will be why we say, "Kids... this is your Christmas gift this year!" :LOL:

6 days!!!!

I have 13 in 13 months. :awesome: I just can't believe there are people with more. Catherine shouldn't count though. All these European and U.S. gigs and then she gets to go home and do the whole Australian tour too! :p

I suppose I shouldn't be jealous, as I'm hitting 3 in just over two weeks, but WOW! How close did you get at ACL? The person coming with me saw Muse there as well. This will be her first experience with the full stage set-up.

Yes, there is an official Musers meet-and-greet around 6:30ish. Not sure what will be in the section 107-108 area, but I'll be by the beer stand. :yesey:

Not sure what time we will be rolling in. We will have kids, so depending when we get to C'ville, drop off youngest at a sitters and check into a hotel (which I still gotta get reservations for), it's probably easier to grab food at JPJ. Might as well give our kids the full concert experience and have them dine on overpriced fast food. This will be why we say, "Kids... this is your Christmas gift this year!" :LOL:

6 days!!!!

I think Lynx & I (+ our ticketmates) may try to grab something ahead of time, but still try to get there by 6:30. I'm coming with my roommate from grad school as an early 40th BDay present, and we'd love to meet as many of you as possible! If anyone else is interested in meeting up early, let us know!

RISE UP AGAINST SEAT POTATOES AT MUSE CONCERTS!

This. :dance:

If anyone has a problem with me standing, jumping, etc, well, they're just out of luck. If you want to sit for a concert, go see Anne Murray.

Archived