I imagine there were enough Brazilian Blow Out Do's to cusion the shoving... as well as lots of hairspray :LOL: Frankly, it was WAS the tweens/teens that were causing most of the torture in the Muse pits. Shoving their lil' ol selves between well behaved *cough* adults to take a picture at the barrier. One girl in Vegas wore stillettos and stepped on my toe to get by. :mad:

Ugh, I hate bitches in stilettos. A whole gaggle of them pushed their way to the front in a line when I saw Empire of the Sun. I was sitting on the floor between and acts and one of them was like, "it's so inconvenient for you to be sitting there." Are you fucking kidding me? Says the bitches forcing their way, in heels, to the front. DICKS. :mad:

For those with seats, we will meet around 6:30ish at the entrance of sections 107/108 of JPJ. :dom::matt::chris:

A great opportunity to meet each other or say "hello" once again!

As for post concert gathering... someone NOT bringing kids with them will need to be in charge of that one... ;) I will try to meet up if hubby agrees to take our "musettes" back to the hotel and my friend can stay behind with her car. :)

Lol! The funny thing is she's not a Beiber fan. She just went along with a friend who had an extra ticket. My daughter was pissed she missed the Thirty Seconds to Mars show 2 days earlier. :D

Haha. I was pissed when I missed them too. How dare Jared feign sickness. :noey: Matt would never get sick. :phu:

I've been thinking that ever since they shifted/cancelled the other shows... but i'm trying not to get my hopes up :$

but pleaz my00z... can haz spayshull? :supersad:

I'm crossing my fingers that they might take the time to meet and greet loyal fans after the show, like Fairfax. I couldn't stick around because of my sitter. However, this time I might be able to hangout. Of course, they will most likely take off right way since they will want to party it up in New Orleans since their show is on the 29th. They would need a day of travel. Fairfax, they stuck around a day or two and enjoyed D.C. a bit. I got word from a source though, that the camera man on Matt's side is "the nicest guy" and enjoyed taking pictures with front row Musies... primarily female. Maybe he can give some dish...:cool:

ONE MONTH AWAY.....

It had better be CE! :fear:

Yes, that would be :dance: and so would Bliss. But oh, how I want MotP! It's almost worse to know that they seem to be doing it about half the time. Heads or tails?

But at any rate, can has speshul? Yes, please? Nice setlist, pretty setlist. Shiny setlist. Here, shiny setlist!

So ... I'm ready to book a hotel for this gig, and I'm seeing three places pretty close: Econo Lodge for $90, Budget Inn for $58 and Cavalier Inn for $110. I know a bunch of people are staying at the Cavalier Inn, but what about the other two? On Expedia there's only a couple reviews for each one, hard to tell what they're like. I don't mind sharing a room but I want to have a reservation in my own name because it will make me less stressed. Yeah, I'm insane. My instinct says pick the cheapest one, but I also want to make sure I'm safe and have a place to PARK (super important!) so I can just walk to the arena and not worry about it.

Thoughts?

So ... I'm ready to book a hotel for this gig, and I'm seeing three places pretty close: Econo Lodge for $90, Budget Inn for $58 and Cavalier Inn for $110. I know a bunch of people are staying at the Cavalier Inn, but what about the other two? On Expedia there's only a couple reviews for each one, hard to tell what they're like. I don't mind sharing a room but I want to have a reservation in my own name because it will make me less stressed. Yeah, I'm insane. My instinct says pick the cheapest one, but I also want to make sure I'm safe and have a place to PARK (super important!) so I can just walk to the arena and not worry about it.

Thoughts?

We haven't booked one either. My husband is trying to find something cheap/walking distance as well. I told him about those 3 and he is checking on some more as well. From what I can tell about the parking and Q'ing early, a hotel w/in walking distance is a must.

Thoughts?

My mom and I are at the Cavalier Inn. It seems awful, but its close and we'll be able to leave the car there. The guy at the desk assured me it was walking distance to the gig. I think its kinda old and run down, but I'm praying it'll be clean. Oh please please let it be clean. :eek:

Thoughts?

Staying at the Cavalier Inn, too. I'll be happy if there are no bedbugs...after seeing Muse, I probably won't care anyway!

You could name all the little bugs after the band! :D

Why yes, yes I am up past my bedtime. Why do you ask?

Bedtime? I thought bedtime was 4:30 a.m.? Isn't that when everyone else goes to bed? ... :$:LOL:.

I'm going to try to train my bedbugs to do a full-orchestra performance of full Exo ... just so we'll at least get it from somewhere.:LOL:

I think I'm going to do either Cavalier or the Econo Lodge, rather than the cheaper motel ... of course, when I get there I may see the cheap one is just fine but I don't want to gamble on not having a parking spot or something. I may call the Cav and Econo and ask them about parking. Both are very close to each other and the arena so I'd be around lots of you guys either way.:) I'm driving down Tuesday night (unless I decide to do N.C., prob not) and also staying Wednesday ... it's just senseless to drive home four hours after a gig; I can afford an extra night. Last fling on the tour for me ... might as well leave it all on the field.:)

Bedtime? I thought bedtime was 4:30 a.m.? Isn't that when everyone else goes to bed? ... :$:LOL:.

I'm going to try to train my bedbugs to do a full-orchestra performance of full Exo ... just so we'll at least get it from somewhere.:LOL:

I think I'm going to do either Cavalier or the Econo Lodge, rather than the cheaper motel ... of course, when I get there I may see the cheap one is just fine but I don't want to gamble on not having a parking spot or something. I may call the Cav and Econo and ask them about parking. Both are very close to each other and the arena so I'd be around lots of you guys either way.:) I'm driving down Tuesday night (unless I decide to do N.C., prob not) and also staying Wednesday ... it's just senseless to drive home four hours after a gig; I can afford an extra night. Last fling on the tour for me ... might as well leave it all on the field.:)

Can't wait for this concert. Hope you guys are as excited as I am here in Charlottesville.

For those of you wondering about the Cav Inn, it is extremely close to the JPJ (no more than 1/2 mile, at most). It's basic, but I had relatives there for graduation last year and they said it was fine.

Here's to hoping for Bliss/CE... I would kill for either one.

Archived