:LOL::awesome:

I have terrible luck too! I'm an awful stalker; need to refine my skills. This gig is probably going to be my only chance for stalking. In San Diego, I am going with someone who will not want to play along, we'll be leaving immediately after the Raleigh show and driving through the night, soooooooo that leaves VA! May the force be with us!

me too...

well... i might go with seth,

but you know, he's not sure if is gona make it... :(

btw, i've never stalked anyone... i dont even think i know how to do it.. but if someone

tells me.. hey, matt is gonna be here... :awesome:

i will camp until he come's out and say hi... then i'll die happy. :rolleyes:

Erm, anyhow, chuffed about the possibility of IBTY live! What do you all think? I wasn't expecting it to be that great live, but if we sing along it's really fun tbh! :awesome: and NSC is a lot better live than studio...

well, I was just coming to this thread to post:

"can has ibty plz :supersad:"

... does that answer your question? :D

well, I was just coming to this thread to post:

"can has ibty plz :supersad:"

... does that answer your question? :D

:bump:

Why are we on the third page?! rofl, our thread can be so neglected sometimes :facepalm:

Erm, anyhow, chuffed about the possibility of IBTY live! What do you all think? I wasn't expecting it to be that great live, but if we sing along it's really fun tbh! :awesome: and NSC is a lot better live than studio...

i need them to play that song :awesome: i need it :supersad:

:bump:

Why are we on the third page?! rofl, our thread can be so neglected sometimes :facepalm:

I was thinking maybe they did that live in Paris because of the French language bit in the middle. Should be interesting to see what shows up on our setlist. I'm easily pleased - anything they do live has the potential to be great, like you said.

I wonder if they'll incorporate their new intro for the stadium shows to the arena shows. I'd love to see that protest! And I hope they don't go back to the towers for the Fall tour...

I don't think they'll put the protest in, if for no other reason than there wouldn't be room.

I'm hoping they'll do something stripped down like the festival set for the fall shows, but I fear they're just going to bring the towers back :(

At least they'll have added some new songs to the repertoire! (ibty :awesome:)

Anybody have any idea what they're gonna do for parking?

And if you got a parking pass, do you know if they want you out of there at a certain time? :erm:

What time are we allowed to park a car? I hope this one doesn't turn out like Raleigh where they are threatening to not even open the lots until 4:00.

What time are we allowed to park a car? I hope this one doesn't turn out like Raleigh where they are threatening to not even open the lots until 4:00.

Ugh, that could be an issue ... I didn't really think of that. Would be kind of annoying to have to leave queue to move the car. Anyone familiar with the parking opportunities in the area?

Hey guys, me and my mum were able to get a parking pass for the arena. (so basically we can park on site)

http://www.johnpauljonesarena.com/directions.asp <-- (tells about parking)

Anyways, it says the lot (for those who have the passes) opens 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to event.

The link down there has an interactive map so you can see what the arena and surrounding area is like from above. Also, I don't know how much the place has "evolved" since then, because it looks like the picture was taken when the arena was still under construction....

http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=building&lng=3&id=johnpaulj1sarena-charlottesville-va-usa

Anyways, I'm a noob here so you'll have excuse any of my nooby-ness :facepalm:

I don't think they'll put the protest in, if for no other reason than there wouldn't be room.

I'm hoping they'll do something stripped down like the festival set for the fall shows, but I fear they're just going to bring the towers back :(

At least they'll have added some new songs to the repertoire! (ibty :awesome:)

Well, if they didn't get the protesters, they could still use the uh...er...what would you call it? it's not music... um...the sirens and such intro thing lol :p

Yeah having their festival set (or something like it) would satisfy me. It would mean the stage would be lower :awesome: And that's good for us GA people. Especially if I get barrier again this time, my neck won't be straining up the whole time.

Maybe we'll get Bliss or CE? (:( I'm only wishing)

Hey guys, me and my mum were able to get a parking pass for the arena. (so basically we can park on site)

http://www.johnpauljonesarena.com/directions.asp <-- (tells about parking)

Anyways, it says the lot (for those who have the passes) opens 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to event.

The link down there has an interactive map so you can see what the arena and surrounding area is like from above. Also, I don't know how much the place has "evolved" since then, because it looks like the picture was taken when the arena was still under construction....

http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=building&lng=3&id=johnpaulj1sarena-charlottesville-va-usa

Anyways, I'm a noob here so you'll have excuse any of my nooby-ness :facepalm:

May I ask how much the parking pass cost? I would like one, but I don't have any money right now. I need to wait at least a few weeks, but probably a month would be better. I wonder if they are about to run out?

May I ask how much the parking pass cost? I would like one, but I don't have any money right now. I need to wait at least a few weeks, but probably a month would be better. I wonder if they are about to run out?

No it's fine :)

It was about $20.00 to get it. (even though it says $15) the shipping and what not really got the price up. I don't think they should run out too soon. I just checked today and it said they were still available. But I would try not to wait too long. The only thing I'm unsure of is if they want you out of there at a certain time. Because we planned on waiting after the concert to try and get an autograph or somethin :erm:

No it's fine :)

It was about $20.00 to get it. (even though it says $15) the shipping and what not really got the price up. I don't think they should run out too soon. I just checked today and it said they were still available. But I would try not to wait too long. The only thing I'm unsure of is if they want you out of there at a certain time. Because we planned on waiting after the concert to try and get an autograph or somethin :erm:

HELL YEAH! This is our last chance for stalking this year!

I'm worried b/c me and my mom were planning to queue all day. We've got to get from our hotel with at least some basic supplies. I am so very worried. :(

HELL YEAH! This is our last chance for stalking this year!

I'm worried b/c me and my mom were planning to queue all day. We've got to get from our hotel with at least some basic supplies. I am so very worried. :(

Haha! I'm hoping we get lucky with this concert! :D

I was kicking myself when we decided not to stay after the Fairfax concert :facepalm:

This time we will succeed!

You're so lucky! I would kill to be in the pit! I have seated tickets again :/

You can't really jump in the stands. I would've gotten GA tickets myself but I'm too young.

What kind of supplies do you need for queuing? How early do you start queuing? Sorry I should probably find a thread to answer my questions :$

Haha! I'm hoping we get lucky with this concert! :D

I was kicking myself when we decided not to stay after the Fairfax concert :facepalm:

This time we will succeed!

You're so lucky! I would kill to be in the pit! I have seated tickets again :/

You can't really jump in the stands. I would've gotten GA tickets myself but I'm too young.

What kind of supplies do you need for queuing? How early do you start queuing? Sorry I should probably find a thread to answer my questions :$

It's no problem. :) I've only done this once before, but we got there at 9:00 a.m. It was in Atlanta, so February, and cold. We had camp chairs, a cooler, a totebag with food, and blankets and handwarmers. We were able to park in the lot for the venue, so it was the ideal situation. It doesn't sound like we'll be so lucky this fall. I have GA seats for Raleigh and VA, and seats in San Diego. I'm kinda sad to be in seats for that one, but at least I get to go! :awesome:

It's no problem. :) I've only done this once before, but we got there at 9:00 a.m. It was in Atlanta, so February, and cold. We had camp chairs, a cooler, a totebag with food, and blankets and handwarmers. We were able to park in the lot for the venue, so it was the ideal situation. It doesn't sound like we'll be so lucky this fall. I have GA seats for Raleigh and VA, and seats in San Diego. I'm kinda sad to be in seats for that one, but at least I get to go! :awesome:

But that sounds like so much fun! :D Hopefully I'll be old enough to queue the next time they come around. I'm very jealous of you lol this is gonna be my second Muse concert this year, I wish we could go to more of them! One last question, where are people going to be headed after the concert to try and meet them? Or do you have to figure that out when you get there?

But that sounds like so much fun! :D Hopefully I'll be old enough to queue the next time they come around. I'm very jealous of you lol this is gonna be my second Muse concert this year, I wish we could go to more of them! One last question, where are people going to be headed after the concert to try and meet them? Or do you have to figure that out when you get there?

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to figure out with a band as big and Muse. I would say try to get to the buses, but it's likely that you won't even be able to find them, let alone get near them. Once we could finally see them in Atlanta, we couldn't get close at all. Mean security is mean!

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to figure out with a band as big and Muse. I would say try to get to the buses, but it's likely that you won't even be able to find them, let alone get near them. Once we could finally see them in Atlanta, we couldn't get close at all. Mean security is mean!

I figured :p but I want to find out all of this stuff now rather than later :p

Awe that stinks :( Mean security lol. I'm not going to expect too much, they're tired, so I imagine what could happen is they walk out the door and go straight to the bus lol

But I don't blame them. Who wants to talk to crazy fans? But all you can do is try :)

And even if I don't meet them, I will have fun meeting some other musers as well ^^

(I'm just not sure how my mum is going to hold up) lol

I figured :p but I want to find out all of this stuff now rather than later :p

Awe that stinks :( Mean security lol. I'm not going to expect too much, they're tired, so I imagine what could happen is they walk out the door and go straight to the bus lol

But I don't blame them. Who wants to talk to crazy fans? But all you can do is try :)

And even if I don't meet them, I will have fun meeting some other musers as well ^^

(I'm just not sure how my mum is going to hold up) lol

How old is your mom? I went the the Atlanta concert with my mom. We ended up on the barrier and she did fine. Had a blast actually. :) If you guys have seats, it should be easy breezy on your mom.

How old is your mom? I went the the Atlanta concert with my mom. We ended up on the barrier and she did fine. Had a blast actually. :) If you guys have seats, it should be easy breezy on your mom.

She's 49 :) And still rockin ;) lol She said she would love to do the barrier but she doesn't think she's able to. And my little sister who is 12 is going with us :)

Lucky we're not the type of fans to scream, "OMG I LOVE YOU MYOOOSE!" lol

Awe that's great your mum goes with you ^^ I'm so glad my mum goes with me because I couldn't do this on my own ^^

She's 49 :) And still rockin ;) lol She said she would love to do the barrier but she doesn't think she's able to. And my little sister who is 12 is going with us :)

Lucky we're not the type of fans to scream, "OMG I LOVE YOU MYOOOSE!" lol

Awe that's great your mum goes with you ^^ I'm so glad my mum goes with me because I couldn't do this on my own ^^

Why is that lucky? You must express your love! :awesome:

Just curious, how old are you?

Archived