Can you send it to my emial?

It's petra.en.mylou@live.nl

Everyone else who finnished there part can do so to :D

Can't wait to see it !!

I'm gonna send mine soon, I'm sorry I've been too caught up in school work :facepalm:

But WHAT is trending tonight? There's people hellbent on #Domnomnom, other on #needsmorechris, and a few others. It can't be too long, and I personally like #needsmorechris as it's been far overdue for a trend...

:awesome: ooh i like that lol #onlymusers would be a good one :happy:

If you dig far enough into my timeline you will find that I did kind of already started it! I have a theory to why we haven't been trending these past couple/few weeks! I blame the beaver beliebers for getting bands who are worthy of having a trend banned from trending!

Here's a plan...why don't we have random Uprisings during any day including saturday! That way we can throw the beliber trenders off!

If you dig far enough into my timeline you will find that I did kind of already started it! I have a theory to why we haven't been trending these past couple/few weeks! I blame the beaver beliebers for getting bands who are worthy of having a trend banned from trending!

Here's a plan...why don't we have random Uprisings during any day including saturday! That way we can throw the beliber trenders off!

ooh awesome lol, im gonna haveto start doing it.

oooh yeah it is them. laaaame. thats what we need to do!!!

Hi everyone! I need the twitters/facebooks musers. Here's my twitter account: smissma. I accept everybody (watch under my avatar) I have a link where, guys, you can click on, to support me ("I like") & win a ticket for the secret paris show !!

Thanks ;D

Yep, I've given up on that a long time ago. The only way to get an answer is to get on Twitter, find a good list of musers, and have at it. Of course, the majority of tags I've seen so far are way too long to be functional.

I have asked peeps on twitter... we are having one tommoro because of NSC and I now know that it (probally) is #savemusefromtwilight. Oh... hold on that might not trend? is it the same lenght as floci... :stunned:

Yea, then there's the one with the full song title. That'll take me a good ten minutes to get my phone to function with all that. I tried recommending #NSCSMFT since the fans of both won't give ground. :LOL:

Why not just make it so simple? Like #Neutron. It's unique enough.

Hmmmm. well flocci.. is 27 characters and savemusefromtwilight is 19 so maybe it will trend ... I dunno..

We can try :)

Archived