I maxed out on the 3 accounts in less than 30 minutes, twitter is being lame to me D:

Twitters been mean to me too. i wanted to change my profile background and then the fail whale would appear but when I when back to the homepage the background was the same a twiter was fine! Plus facebook has been a bit of a tit too.:LOL:

you made me angry yesterday with this exact hashtag. :noey:

next time please think properly and choose #needmorechris or something else. without including God.

It was a bit of fun for most people, but obviously too far to others. It never did mean to offend everyone, after all it's not like the aim was to blast God as some people made it sound like, absolutely not. Next time we won't do something that people take as severely offensive, even if it is just a joke with a hashtag ;) but we know how forgiving the internet can be. With that said, let's all be friends now, eh? :happy:

But #needsmorechris will trend \m/ ^-^ \m/

It was a bit of fun for most people, but obviously too far to others. It never did mean to offend everyone, after all it's not like the aim was to blast God as some people made it sound like, absolutely not. Next time we won't do something that people take as severely offensive, even if it is just a joke with a hashtag ;) but we know how forgiving the internet can be. With that said, let's all be friends now, eh? :happy:

But #needsmorechris will trend \m/ ^-^ \m/

it wasn't offensive personally for me. i was a bit annoyed with such 'black funny humor' and i don't think we're enemies. :LOL::LOL: what are you talking about?

next time listen to me. :yesey:

it wasn't offensive personally for me. i was a bit annoyed with such 'black funny humor' and i don't think we're enemies. :LOL::LOL: what are you talking about?

next time listen to me. :yesey:

:LOL: Alright then. And I know we're cool :awesome: just saying there were a few people that wanted to kill us over this, just a bit extreme.

But whatever, it happened, now we discuss how the universe #needsmorechris.

:LOL: Alright then. And I know we're cool :awesome: just saying there were a few people that wanted to kill us over this, just a bit extreme.

But whatever, it happened, now we discuss how the universe #needsmorechris.

yes, we are.

new shedule: every saturday my twitter is supposed to be over capacity. :noey::p

Hi #Musers,

I was just wandering how far everyone is with the vid,cause I realy realy am still verry enthousiastic about making it :D

We still haven't got enough people. :( And I don't have time to do anything til next weekend, sorry. :(

And re the #MattBellamyIsGod TT, we never meant to offend anyone, it was just a bit of fun to show our appreciation for an amazing musician. :)

For the same reasons, as much as I love the #MattBellamysturban hashtag (as a joke of course), it probably wouldn't be a good idea to make it trend xD

We still haven't got enough people. :( And I don't have time to do anything til next weekend, sorry. :(

And re the #MattBellamyIsGod TT, we never meant to offend anyone, it was just a bit of fun to show our appreciation for an amazing musician. :)

For the same reasons, as much as I love the #MattBellamysturban hashtag (as a joke of course), it probably wouldn't be a good idea to make it trend xD

That is okay,I will give it until next weekend for evryone to make it,and yes we still have to see what to do with the parts that are not filled yet

Archived