When you watch this over and over again! I think I am tired. I can't stop laughing! :LOL: His scream at the end!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLvO9xmCa2o&feature=related

I was just wondering which of your post should I guote and I came across with this:awesome:

I watch muse vids every time I'm on my computer and this is the first in my list:D

And now a question: Can Matt act like a serious 33-year-old guy when he has to be serious?

NO!And that's why I adore him!:happy:

It's been about 8 months since I've been on here... there's a whole new set of people on this thread now! :happy:

Anyways, YKYATMW you've converted your mom and all of your close friends into Muse fans.

Hello, that would be me :p:)

I was just wondering which of your post should I guote and I came across with this:awesome:

I watch muse vids every time I'm on my computer and this is the first in my list:D

And now a question: Can Matt act like a serious 33-year-old guy when he has to be serious?

NO!And that's why I adore him!:happy:

I think he's getting there...

You're so very welcome.

You have a friend that is like James Franco. :stunned: why is this world so cruel to me.

Whoa, that's weird, I know of a Dominic who I thought was gay...I guess it was the way he talked and acted that made him seem gay to me. Plus he worse leopard print. :LOL:

Actually...one of my closest friends is named dominic and we call him Dommeh :awesome: and he's not gay, I don't think. I mean if he was I'm sure he'd tell me.

I am always a member of the guilty party. :facepalm: on this thread, on the lolS thread, on the PMT, the muse dreams; I'm sure the mods just want to kill me. Plus I always back talk them. :D

You're BACK!!! :D *hugs*

YKYATMW your mom makes pasta and your dad says, "Hey, that's Matteh's favorite food!"

I almost peed my pants laughing. It's rather shocking how much he listens to me, especially when I talk fast and about nothing at all. :rolleyes:

And yes I'm sorry for my rather short visits to the threads.. I'm still trying to get my grades up before the school year ends, so I don't have time to go online as much as I would like. Besides, my dad's computer died and the only source of internet is at my mum's.. but as of today my mum got my sister and me a new computer each so I'M HAPPY :awesome:

Can't believe I forgot to post this!

YKYATMW even though you didn't believe in the whole Rapture business, you still spent most of the day listening to Muse and when it was a few minutes before it was supposed to happen, you began to listen to "Apocalypse Please" just to tempt fate! :p

And yes I'm sorry for my rather short visits to the threads.. I'm still trying to get my grades up before the school year ends, so I don't have time to go online as much as I would like. Besides, my dad's computer died and the only source of internet is at my mum's.. but as of today my mum got my sister and me a new computer each so I'M HAPPY :awesome:

That's got to be a distraction...

Well.. in a way it's not, I mean Muse is my life.. it's hard not coming on here all the time :$

I'm just worried about my sleep, 'cause I barely get any from working hard each day.. That means I can't go online and do what I like :(

I was talking more about the new computer... cause I'd be eager to use it! :)

I'll admit, its part of a routine to check the email at a predictable time and respond. But I don't get upset until I haven't been on for a few days, because then I get really out of the loop, and its just fun to be in this loop :chuckle:

I was talking more about the new computer... cause I'd be eager to use it! :)

I'll admit, its part of a routine to check the email at a predictable time and respond. But I don't get upset until I haven't been on for a few days, because then I get really out of the loop, and its just fun to be in this loop :chuckle:

Oh.. :$:chuckle:

I usually like to do my whole routine when I come online because if I only just check one thing, I feel stressed and stuff :stunned::happy:

I go to email, facebook, twitter, jaredleto.com, quizilla, and finally to here :awesome:

Best for last :p:happy:

It should be noted that I know near nothing, or hardly care, about cars.

YKYATMW you can spot a Thunderbird from down the road without your glasses on :) I don't know the year, but it was white, nice and clean, and actually a good lookin' vehicle! I see why they're likable! Unique but not too out there.

Oh.. :$:chuckle:

I usually like to do my whole routine when I come online because if I only just check one thing, I feel stressed and stuff :stunned::happy:

I go to email, facebook, twitter, jaredleto.com, quizilla, and finally to here :awesome:

Best for last :p:happy:

Same here:happy:

Studying for the final exam is killing me these days!I can barely listen to muse!:stunned:

YKYATMW you find a magazine in your mailbox with Kate Hudson on the cover (Yeah whatever, I happen to like her!) and you immediately go to her interview to see if anything was mentioned about Matt or Muse (There was, including a cute story about how Matt sang "Happy Birthday" to her the night they met or something like that :happy: )

YKYATMW you find a magazine in your mailbox with Kate Hudson on the cover (Yeah whatever, I happen to like her!) and you immediately go to her interview to see if anything was mentioned about Matt or Muse (There was, including a cute story about how Matt sang "Happy Birthday" to her the night they met or something like that :happy: )

Was it her birthday, or is Matt more random than I thought? :p

i love weirdos ^-^ except the creepy weird kind

YKYATMW...

1. You memorize all of the muse-ings you've had while on vacation so you can tell them to the board.

2. Your iPod is almost filled but you don't even consider taking away any of your 100 plus Muse songs, even if you have three versions of Muscle Museum (including the "Hey You Crazy Kids!" version)

3. The first thing you do when you come home is log on here.

4. You draw on a napkin at a restaurant and you add in the Muse logo and other related doodles to see if a Muser will notice.

i always memorize my musings :chuckle: i either tweet about them or just come on here to explain :happy:

i fear my ipod is going to get full one day and i don't want my Muse songs to go :(

YKYATMW you can still hear Matt's voice perfectly clear in Muse instrumentals

I was thinking the same thing! :chuckle:

He's probably a little weirdo :3

I agree he's weird;)

But even Matt can't be soooooo random!Or he can...?:erm::p

Hey, its not weird! That's a nifty way to get a girls attention (if they're not your type obviously :p )

I know a guy that every time we pass each other, instead of hello, he greets me with celebrating some random holiday. I've caught on too, and there is extra praise for uncommon ones. It sometimes goes on for a bit, like this perhaps:

"Merry Christmas!" (him)

"Happy Kwanzaa!" (me)

"Happy Valentines Day!"

"Happy Passover!" (I get clever :) )

"Oooh :)... well, Happy Birthday to ya"

i love weirdos ^-^ except the creepy weird kind

Ok, your weird for loving the weirdos.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I read especially instead of except. I take that comment back, because I like 'weirdos' too.... but they're just quirky or unique in my books :)

Hey, its not weird! That's a nifty way to get a girls attention (if they're not your type obviously :p )

I know a guy that every time we pass each other, instead of hello, he greets me with celebrating some random holiday. I've caught on too, and there is extra praise for uncommon ones. It sometimes goes on for a bit, like this perhaps:

"Merry Christmas!" (him)

"Happy Kwanzaa!" (me)

"Happy Valentines Day!"

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I read especially instead of except. I take that comment back, because I like 'weirdos' too.... but they're just quirky or unique in my books :)

:LOL:

oh yes, i love creepy weirdos

"Merry Christmas!" (him)

"Happy Kwanzaa!" (me)

"Happy Valentines Day!"

Weirdos are weirdos...

Common guys are...boring!

No just kidding!Both have something special to find out when you want to:p:)

Was it her birthday, or is Matt more random than I thought? :p

:LOL: I should have mentioned that! Yes, she went to the Coachella festival for her birthday even though she needed to be in NYC for a script reading and when she was boarding her plane at the end of the night, Matt serenaded her with "Happy Birthday to You!"

Archived