Seattle Key Arena - 4/02/2010

horsie890

Heh, it says on the site that an mp3 version will be posted eventually. I didn't read that until after I went through the process of converting all the files to mp3s. XD Oh well. I don't mind downloading a nicer version of it later.

Nicer? It doesn't get any nicer than .flac mate! :p

Hey guys. Thanks for the nice comments on the quality. S.R. and I were quite pleased with the quality on this one. Getting positive feedback is awfully good to hear instead of just a simple "thanks". As for getting a lossy version out there, we're both quite aware people like to put the songs on their media devices. The problem is that I equalized this one in such a way that when converted to mp3 will cause some clipping (distortion) during some of the louder moments. I'm back from Hawaii now and will have a lossy version with a slightly different EQ up soon (working on it now). S.R.and I just wanted to have the best available versions out there for your listening enjoyment.

Hey guys. Thanks for the nice comments on the quality. S.R. and I were quite pleased with the quality on this one. Getting positive feedback is awfully good to hear instead of just a simple "thanks". As for getting a lossy version out there, we're both quite aware people like to put the songs on their media devices. The problem is that I equalized this one in such a way that when converted to mp3 will cause some clipping (distortion) during some of the louder moments. I'm back from Hawaii now and will have a lossy version with a slightly different EQ up soon (working on it now). S.R.and I just wanted to have the best available versions out there for your listening enjoyment.

I wish I could give you cookies or something for being so awesome. :awesome: It really sounds fantastic.

FLAC version is available at muse.bootlegs. Those wanting an mp3 version, please get it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3UWFACF

Muse

April 2, 2010

Key Arena

Seattle, WA

SR master

Gear: AKG ck91 active setup > Custom battery box > Sony PCM-M10 (wav @ 48KHz 24 bit)

Lineage: PCM-M10 > USB2 > Computer Hardrive > Adobe Audition 3.01 > Hard Limit 6 Left Channel >

Hard Limit 7.5 right Channel > r8brain> 16/44.1 > CD Wave > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC

Remaster process: TLH > wav > Audition 1.5 (EQ, Fades, Hard Limit) > CD Wave > Audition 1.5 > mp3Pro @ 192 kbps

01. We Are The Universe

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born + Micro Cuts outro

05. Supermassive Black Hole

06. The Star-Spangled Banner intro + Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

07. Guiding Light

08. Nishe

09. United States of Eurasia

10. Adagio Sostenuto intro + Ruled By Secrecy

11. Take A Bow intro + Feeling Good

12. Helsinki Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. riff + Starlight

15. Negative Creep riff + Unnatural Selection

16. Whistle intro + Time Is Running Out

17. Plug In Baby

18. Encore

19. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

20. Stockholm Syndrome + School riff + Township Rebellion riff + riff

21. Man With A Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Much thanks to Jess and Mary for supplying the ticket. Without it, there would be no tape.

Crowbi, hate to ask more of you, your work is fantastic! But is there still a chance of getting some form of SBD audio from the set? That would be even better yet.

Working on it. I taped the ALD feed which is straight from the mixing desk. Unfortunately my recording device locked up just as I pressed the stop button at the end of the gig. The file was saved, but there is a header issue. I just can't get it figured out how to open the file. Properties gives me the accurate length of the recording, but show no size value. I'm going to seek some advice on a taper forum. Hopefully someone can offer some solid advice.

The plan was to mix the board source with S.R.'s tape as a straight soundboard recording typically sounds pretty strange. Remember, it's mixed for an arena. If I get the problem sorted out I'll share the board source as well as the mix of the two sources.

Working on it. I taped the ALD feed which is straight from the mixing desk. Unfortunately my recording device locked up just as I pressed the stop button at the end of the gig. The file was saved, but there is a header issue. I just can't get it figured out how to open the file. Properties gives me the accurate length of the recording, but show no size value. I'm going to seek some advice on a taper forum. Hopefully someone can offer some solid advice.

The plan was to mix the board source with S.R.'s tape as a straight soundboard recording typically sounds pretty strange. Remember, it's mixed for an arena. If I get the problem sorted out I'll share the board source as well as the mix of the two sources.

Couldn't have asked for a better response. Again, thanks, what you do is amazing! :awesome:

:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the stupid bump but I can't find an answer to the following question :

What's the riff played before Hysteria and before the usual Interlude ? It sounds great, but I dunno what it is... Does it have a name ? Is it like a part of the American Anthem ?

Thx ! :)

Sorry for the stupid bump but I can't find an answer to the following question :

What's the riff played before Hysteria and before the usual Interlude ? It sounds great, but I dunno what it is... Does it have a name ? Is it like a part of the American Anthem ?

Yeah it's called the Star Spangled Banner, it's the United States nation anthem. :)

Setlist including riffs was posted a few responses back ;) But here it is again:

01. We Are The Universe

02. Uprising

03. Resistance

04. New Born + Micro Cuts outro

05. Supermassive Black Hole

06. The Star-Spangled Banner intro + Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

07. Guiding Light

08. Nishe

09. United States of Eurasia

10. Adagio Sostenuto intro + Ruled By Secrecy

11. Take A Bow intro + Feeling Good

12. Helsinki Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. riff + Starlight

15. Negative Creep riff + Unnatural Selection

16. Whistle intro + Time Is Running Out

17. Plug In Baby

18. Encore

19. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

20. Stockholm Syndrome + School riff + Township Rebellion riff + riff

21. Man With A Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Archived