Seattle Key Arena - 4/02/2010

horsie890

Yeah, that's rather unfortunate. Last time someone recorded the whole thing and it sounded really good, I have it on my iPod. Maybe we'll get lucky. :p There are a few videos on youtube of RbS and the Helsinki Jam that are pretty good. Also Matt pwning the Glitterati.

You can find some good ones on Youtube, but you have to search for a while to get some good ones. You know, since they don't allow decent cameras in there most of them don't have good audio, or even the people do not know how to work a camera properly. Hahah:)

Someone got a fantastic bootleg of Deck The Hall Ball with no more than an iRiver recorder. They're not hard to sneak in at all, really.

I would be that someone. Gear used was an iRiver (which had a special firmware upgrade that turned the player into a recorder) and two hat-mounted microphones.

Now, about the recent Seattle show, some good and bad news. I attempted to record the show by getting the soundboard feed from the house-supplied assisted listening devices. I did manage to get it, though the wave file has a header issue and I'm having a heck of a time extracting the audio. When/if I figure it out I'll post the recording online.

I do know of another source from Seattle. Just need to do some asking as to its status and if it can be posted. Check back soon!

I do know of another source from Seattle. Just need to do some asking as to its status and if it can be posted. Check back soon!

The other source I spoke of is currently on my HDD, was told by the taper it's okay to share it, though it needs to have some remastering work done first. Quality is outstanding! Once it's equalized properly, I shit you not, you'll feel like you were there. :dance: Listening to Matt's New Born solo now and got some goose bumps. :awesome: I'm leaving for a two-week business trip tomorrow. Should have a bit of free time here and there to work on the audio and have it posted sooner rather than later. It really just depends on work demands.

The other source I spoke of is currently on my HDD, was told by the taper it's okay to share it, though it needs to have some remastering work done first. Quality is outstanding! Once it's equalized properly, I shit you not, you'll feel like you were there. :dance: Listening to Matt's New Born solo now and got some goose bumps. :awesome: I'm leaving for a two-week business trip tomorrow. Should have a bit of free time here and there to work on the audio and have it posted sooner rather than later. It really just depends on work demands.

Yesssssssss! Brian your DTHB bootleg is one I listen to allatime. I am STOKED that you are working on the Key show too!!! ***kel also staring at computer until music appears***

Aren't you in Hawaii right now? That's my kind of business trip! :awesome:

Anxiously awaiting your return. Enjoy, and travel safe!

Aren't you in Hawaii right now? That's my kind of business trip! :awesome:

Anxiously awaiting your return. Enjoy, and travel safe!

Yeah, I'm in Hawaii, on the big island. It's certainly nice here.

My remaster is done and I do have internet in my hotel. Hope to have S.R.'s recording up tomorrow evening. I was planning to torrent it on dime and musebootlegs, but think I'll just do megaupload here. If someone(s) would then seed it to dime and museboots I would really appreciate it. I just don't want to leave my computer on constantly. Check back tomorrow night. And remember, I'm three hours behind PST.

Yeah, I'm in Hawaii, on the big island. It's certainly nice here.

My remaster is done and I do have internet in my hotel. Hope to have S.R.'s recording up tomorrow evening. I was planning to torrent it on dime and musebootlegs, but think I'll just do megaupload here. If someone(s) would then seed it to dime and museboots I would really appreciate it. I just don't want to leave my computer on constantly. Check back tomorrow night. And remember, I'm three hours behind PST.

I would offer to help if I had any idea what any of that means.

• 2 weeks later...
:pope: WOAH. HOW DO THESE THINGS EVEN HAPPEN.

Thanks for the link, by the way.

Oh no :p,

I was just trying to make you guys believe that the Seattle recording was going to take ages to be uploaded by saying that, to then click the link that send you straight to crowbiwan's recording.

He's not part for the crew, but he should! His amateur recordings are miles better than the HAARP CD.

I was just trying to make you guys believe that the Seattle recording was going to take ages to be uploaded by saying that, to then click the link that send you straight to crowbiwan's recording.

He's not part for the crew, but he should! His amateur recordings are miles better than the HAARP CD.

:LOL: Oh goodness. Hahahaha. I believed you. :facepalm:

You totally had me, too. I agree though, he's epic at recording.

Archived