Muse Version Of Coldplay Music Vid

llamafish164

I think Coldplay's music vid of Life in Technicolour ii is awesome. It shows a group of kids sat in front of a Punch and Judy puppet show at a village fete, then puppet versions of Coldplay come on and after playing for a bit the puppet version of Chris Martin does a stagedive onto the kids, before eventually flying off in a mini helicopter, leaving everyone stood there like WTF? This would be so much better using Muse, and their awesome lasers! I think Muse should do their version of this, using one of their songs (it will never happen, but I can dream). What do you think of the idea? And which song would you use?

actually id rather make a dark, creepy murder thriller out of megalomania instead, or some twisted mindfucking experiment with undisclosed desires. but hey, muse puppets could be full of win :)

also, LIT isn't creepy. its awesome :D

Yeah!, a puppet version of Matt with the keytar could be awesome :LOL:

I like the video!, and I do really love the song :happy:, but Chris looks kinda creepy! :LOL:

No one got my reference :(
nop! better if you tell us ;)

Puppets? I love LIT video. A version of this for a Muse song....:rolleyes: I think it would work great with USOE or even better with IBtY. Both have a kind of a comical side! This is not gonna happen, bands don't use ideas already used, but the thing is that some crazy fans could do it perfectly. jajaja!!!

on the old site there was a thing where you could chat with band. Anyway' date=' they got asked several times why the people in the Muscle Museum video were crying - they responded "because it's shit".[/quote']:LOL::LOL::LOL:

now that i catch it your reference was really funny, indeed! thanks! ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived