Just checked out some Passion Pit on MySpace. Erm, :wtf: I have a feeling Dom was behind this choice.

What not a Passion Pit fan?

Saw them at ACL last year. Pretty good I thought, but only if you can handle pop-ie synth stuff, of course. I'd rather have Metric, though.

Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE TEXAS DATES?! :mad: If it's ACL, its gotta be Oct 9th after the OKC show. They won't headline the whole event on Sunday the 10th. Hopefully we get some love here in Tx :unsure:

Saw them at ACL last year. Pretty good I thought, but only if you can handle pop-ey synth stuff, of course.

Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE TEXAS DATES?! :mad: If it's ACL, its gotta be Oct 9th after the OKC show. They won't headline the whole event on Sunday. Hopefully we get some love here in Tx :unsure:

I think Texas has been spoiled enough with Muse dates. ;)

Saw them at ACL last year. Pretty good I thought, but only if you can handle pop-ey synth stuff, of course.

Oh yeah, WHERE ARE THE TEXAS DATES?! :mad: If it's ACL, its gotta be Oct 9th after the OKC show. They won't headline the whole event on Sunday. Hopefully we get some love here in Tx :unsure:

This. Why I'm worried they might not play ACL... but hopefully they will!

Yeah, I tried to get into SSPU, really I did. But meh, not that impressed. I'm kinda digging Metric, though. :)

My friend saw them open for Muse at SXSW and said it was an AMAZING show. Actually, I bet that's what caused this. They met them and liked them there, so asked them to open for them again. :D

My friend saw them open for Muse at SXSW and said it was an AMAZING show. Actually, I bet that's what caused this. They met them and liked them there, so asked them to open for them again. :D

Yeah, I already said that. :p They were awesome though.

Metric frontwoman also gave a shout-out to the guys before they finished their set. Like "it's an honor to share the stage with a band as great a Muse" or something. :)

Also, have there been any repeat cities/venues announced? I didn't see any off the top of my head, but I haven't looked too closely, either. Not seeing any local dates for me makes me :'(. Getting worried about poor Texas ;)

Another spot of bother for the possible ACL (if it even happens) people is that you may miss another show you may have wanted to see. Like, I'm committed to ACL, regardless, so I might miss the shows nearest to me.I won't be able to make OKC on the 8th and, if any Texas dates fall between 9-10, I'll miss those too.

My first experience of Muse cruelty :LOL:

Yeah, I tried to get into SSPU, really I did. But meh, not that impressed. I'm kinda digging Metric, though. :)

Yep, me too :$ oh well

I'll have to listen to Metric and Passion Pit when I get home from work, I don't think I've heard of either of them :confused:

Metric frontwoman also gave a shout-out to the guys before they finished their set. Like "it's an honor to share the stage with a band as great a Muse" or something. :)

Also, have there been any repeat cities/venues announced? I didn't see any off the top of my head, but I haven't looked too closely, either. Not seeing any local dates for me makes me :'(. Getting worried about poor Texas ;)

Another spot of bother for the possible ACL (if it even happens) people is that you may miss another show you may have wanted to see. Like, I'm committed to ACL, regardless, so I might miss the shows nearest to me.I won't be able to make OKC on the 8th and, if any Texas dates fall between 9-10, I'll miss those too.

My first experience of Muse cruelty :LOL:

I'm worried about this too. Like they'll go play San Antonio while I'm forced to endure Green Day at ACL or something. THAT WOULD SUCK.

YAY!

im definitely buying charlottesville tickets..it seems to be really out of the way from the two cities they are playing in before/after it, so im hoping for a raleigh date thrown in that weekend! muse on halloween? YES PLEASE...then they can come party with all the college kids on hillsborough street :LOL:

Archived