So, I've been patroling the ACL 2010 rumor websites and somebody on one of the forums cited Muse as a possible headliner. Apparently Matt mentioned they were going to play ACL during SXSW? It doesn't sound very legit, but I was wondering if anyone had heard similar news.

I was pissed enough I missed them in 2007, I hope they come back!

So, I've been patroling the ACL 2010 rumor websites and somebody on one of the forums cited Muse as a possible headliner. Apparently Matt mentioned they were going to play ACL during SXSW? It doesn't sound very legit, but I was wondering if anyone had heard similar news.

I was pissed enough I missed them in 2007, I hope they come back!

Some of those might have been my posts :LOL: I said I was pretty sure they were coming due to the Denver date. But yeah, it's mine if it's got this username! :p

EDIT: Yeah, just realized I did reply to you on there. FAIL

Count me in as well, depending on dates and money. :D

^ The dates are seriously killing me. I wish to find out where and when they are playing so we can just go ahead and start really planning this ginormous Muse field trip already. :LOL: I can't wait to see how broke I'm going to be after this fall. :$:stunned:

You know, I was just thinking... Chris said in an interview they'd be touring the US for 2 months, right? so I figure that could be October and November.. oooh hello birthday muser roadtrip :awesome:

If the tour will seriously be that long I was planning on doing ACL for one weekend, coming home and then flying out somewhere on another weekend.. to extend the experience as much as possible

gah i have no patience

You know, I was just thinking... Chris said in an interview they'd be touring the US for 2 months, right? so I figure that could be October and November.. oooh hello birthday muser roadtrip :awesome:

If the tour will seriously be that long I was planning on doing ACL for one weekend, coming home and then flying out somewhere on another weekend.. to extend the experience as much as possible

gah i have no patience

:LOL:

Where do you live by the way? I remember you mentioning something about not "technically" living in the US. :$

gah i have no patience

:awesome: This is making me so excited. We have an annual day where our family exchanges gifts (basically like our version of Christmas) and it's coming up soon, so I know exactly what I'll be asking for!

I love the idea of just exchanging gifts in the middle of the year! :awesome:

Where do you live by the way? I remember you mentioning something about not "technically" living in the US. :$

:LOL: it's alright, I never said where. I live in Monterrey, Mexico. It's like 4 hours from the US border in Texas. I've been to shows in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Birmingham and even Omaha :chuckle: so I think I'm ready for whatever Muse is coming up with.

:LOL: it's alright, I never said where. I live in Monterrey, Mexico. It's like 4 hours from the US border in Texas. I've been to shows in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Birmingham and even Omaha :chuckle: so I think I'm ready for whatever Muse is coming up with.

Ooooooh Mexico. :happy: Yay for dedicated Muse fans willing to travel! :D

Yeah, its quite awesome. Last year I got a whole mess of drawing stuff, colored pasta, and The Resistance! As for the pasta...I'm learning Italian so I guess it was like a little joke. :LOL:

Oh ok..cool! I'm familiar with Mexico..I live a couple hours from the border (Tucson) and we used to go down there to Rocky Point a lot.

pasta! :LOL: yum

Ooooooh Mexico. :happy: Yay for dedicated Muse fans willing to travel! :D

yeah, I screwed up big time the only time they had a show in my city. Tickets went on sale but since I was about to leave on a huge trip I just forgot or idk and didn't get tickets. While I was abroad, I called my parents to tell them to buy me a ticket and my dad said 'oh don't worry, just buy it when you get back'. I was like OK!

I got home like one week before the show and OBVIOUSLY it was sold out. :facepalm:

yeah, I screwed up big time the only time they had a show in my city. Tickets went on sale but since I was about to leave on a huge trip I just forgot or idk and didn't get tickets. While I was abroad, I called my parents to tell them to buy me a ticket and my dad said 'oh don't worry, just buy it when you get back'. I was like OK!

I got home like one week before the show and OBVIOUSLY it was sold out. :facepalm:

Ouch, really? Haha, I would have bought my tickets during the presale just to make sure I get something.

Ouch, really? Haha, I would have bought my tickets during the presale just to make sure I get something.

Yeah I know, I was young and stupid.

To be fair I didn't have much money, I had spent a lot planning that trip and that muse date came out of nowhere. But mostly I was young and stupid :LOL:

:( That's a bunch of bollocks. I was so paranoid about getting GA tickets...I made sure I got them..me and my dad were on two different computers constantly refreshing for tickets. :LOL: But hopefully you'll be able to make somre more gigs here in the fall!

Just got my email, ready to buy ACL tickets on Tuesday! :awesome:

Wait..what? :shifty:

Yeah I know, I was young and stupid.

To be fair I didn't have much money, I had spent a lot planning that trip and that muse date came out of nowhere. But mostly I was young and stupid :LOL:

:LOL:

Darn Muse and their lame tour date announcement. They always announce so unexpectedly and so randomly. :facepalm:

Archived