Muse Hoodies?

Zombie

Okay, so I was at the concert in Chicago yesterday and there were these awesome zip-up hoodies. They had the Muse logo with the colourful Resistance stuff in the letters and the lining and pockets were neon green. The shoulders had hex lines as well and they were really awesome.

I wanted one, but couldn't afford it as the united center wanted $75 for them. Now one of my relatives would like to get me one for my birthday, but I cant find them anywhere. I wish I had a picture but for some reason the merchandising people were adverse to letting me photograph them. :( If anyone has one and could post a picture to help anyone find me one, I'd give you a great big hug!

I really want one of those hoodies as they are super awesome, in my opinion! Please help me find where to get one!

If only it were that easy. I'm not as hasty as to post on the forums to ask for help to find this specific hoodie without looking in the shop first. I've searched several places to no avail.

The one I'm talking about has green lining with hexagons in it and hexagon patterns on the shoulders. The lining of the pockets is also green. The hoodie itself is black.

Edit: http://muse.mu/shop/product/185/mens-album-artwork-logo-hooded-sweat/menu/12/mens/

Imagine that hoodie with a zipper, green pocket edges, and green lining with a hexagon pattern on the lining and on the shoulders. That is the hoodie I saw last night and the one I wanted to get.

Yeah, I haven't been able to find it either anywhere, though I haven't looked very hard as I got it at the gig. It really is a fantastic hoodie, though. It's surprisingly warm and looks awesome. :D It says limited edition on the inside so maybe... it's limited? :( Maybe eBay?

Bisbstuff, I hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing your photos...

25556_396981700662_505295662_5267547_1825603_n.jpg

25556_396981715662_505295662_5267548_920984_n.jpg

And the hood/tag on the inside, just because. :p

Photo85.jpg

Yes! That's the one! I totally have to get one of those!

This is why I don't like concert merch sometimes. You don't bring enough money and you end up not being able to get something totally awesome that you're willing to pay for! If anyone has any info on where I can get myself one of these, please let me know! Thank you Tofu and bisbstuff!

Yes! That's the one! I totally have to get one of those!

This is why I don't like concert merch sometimes. You don't bring enough money and you end up not being able to get something totally awesome that you're willing to pay for! If anyone has any info on where I can get myself one of these, please let me know! Thank you Tofu and bisbstuff!

I think your best bet is to ask someone going to an upcoming show to get one and mail it to you... I know some people have been doing that. Check out the merch thread --> http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=68900

someone might help you out there..

Well the problem is that one of my relatives wanted to get that one for me for my birthday... Which is in July. :| The 31st, to be precise. I doubt she'd be interested in some kind of "You buy it and mail it and I pay you!" sort of deal as she tends to be the paranoid type. I hope they put it up in some shops or something, because I want that damn hoodie!

Also, $75 is pretty expensive for a hoodie. :o So I was hoping I could go deal hunting and find it cheaper somewhere, but it seems like whoever handles merchandising for Muse is being stingy with the cool hoodies. :( That makes me a sad panda.

Well the problem is that one of my relatives wanted to get that one for me for my birthday... Which is in July. :| The 31st, to be precise. I doubt she'd be interested in some kind of "You buy it and mail it and I pay you!" sort of deal as she tends to be the paranoid type. I hope they put it up in some shops or something, because I want that damn hoodie!

Also, $75 is pretty expensive for a hoodie. :o So I was hoping I could go deal hunting and find it cheaper somewhere, but it seems like whoever handles merchandising for Muse is being stingy with the cool hoodies. :( That makes me a sad panda.

In Canada they sold it for $80... yep I'm crazy, bought it for $80 but I love it!

Well $80 canadian is probably cheaper than $75 US. :\

I'm still hoping these get put up in the store or some obscure clothing shop with a website offers them up. If whoever does merchandising for Muse reads this, I'm sure plenty of people would buy these if you put them up! :D

I hope not. I'm hoping that when the tour is over they have them available online. Or sometime during the tour. Or that someone will buy a bunch from a show to sell them online. That's what I need. Then I can just be like, "Hey! Go buy from this guy!" and I'll be one happy girl in a new large Muse hoodie with cool green stuff!

If anyone reading this is going to one of the next shows and doesn't mind waiting a bit for me to buy one of these off of them (large! large! large! I hate hoodies that fit me. If the sleeves aren't floppy, I don't want!), send me a pm or an email (zombie.udf@gmail.com) and we can set something up. If there's a proper place to request these sorts of things, feel free to point me there. Or point those people here? I'm not sure which! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived