Although I'd quite like to see slightly more of Bern that the railway station and the exterior/interior of the Stadium, I'm happy to hang out wherever :)

I just made myself a little document wallet out of an old pillowcase for passport, boarding passes, dosh and ticket... something to hang round my neck under my tee-shirt. I feel all old-school make-do-and-mend :LOL:

I can get to Gatwick about 8.30ish as well, pretty simple journey from here. Still no idea what to do about my bag, might not bother with a blanket as I don't think I'll be able to fit it in, and my backpack is too big to take into the gig.

double check what I'm saying, but I saw Muse in Germany before and they had a cloak room, might be the same in Switzerland!?

Although I'd quite like to see slightly more of Bern that the railway station and the exterior/interior of the Stadium, I'm happy to hang out wherever :)

I just made myself a little document wallet out of an old pillowcase for passport, boarding passes, dosh and ticket... something to hang round my neck under my tee-shirt. I feel all old-school make-do-and-mend :LOL:

Same, but yeah, happy to do what others want!

:LOL: Handy!

double check what I'm saying, but I saw Muse in Germany before and they had a cloak room, might be the same in Switzerland!?

Hm, they might do, but I don't really like leaving things in cloakrooms, especially when we have to dash off for the train after the gig..

oh dear I don't know where I am... I've got a südeingang!?! do you know where I am?

Not got a clue! Sorry!

I can get to Gatwick about 8.30ish as well, pretty simple journey from here. Still no idea what to do about my bag, might not bother with a blanket as I don't think I'll be able to fit it in, and my backpack is too big to take into the gig.

Ali, I'm sure we'll be able to hire a locker at Zurich airport and dump some stuff in there;)

:LOL::LOL::kiss:

ooops apologise my german steh is stand!!!

Yeah, standing the regular area on Matt's side. Sounds like you're South which makes it sound like it could be Golden Circle (GC is South and East regular is North and West) but I'm not sure whose side it is on!

Yeah, is there any Swiss people could tell us if there is anything within walking distance of the stadium we can hang out in like a mall or a pub/cafe or something? If it's chucking it down I dunno if we'd wanna hang outside for ages!

Ohh that's so smart!

*sends order to mum to make one*

Yeah, standing the regular area on Matt's side. Sounds like you're South which makes it sound like it could be Golden Circle (GC is South and East regular is North and West) but I'm not sure whose side it is on!

Yeah, is there any Swiss people could tell us if there is anything within walking distance of the stadium we can hang out in like a mall or a pub/cafe or something? If it's chucking it down I dunno if we'd wanna hang outside for ages!

yep I'm golden circle... well I'll see when I get there! Anyway have a lovely trip to Switzerland everyone and have a fantastic (and rainy) time on Wednesday!!!

There are lockers :)

http://www.zurich-airport.com/Portaldata/2/Resources/documents/dienstleistungen/ZRH_Gepaeckaufbewahrung_EN.pdf

Just checked and my train is due in at Gatwick at 8.25pm. Shall we meet in the ticket office area upstairs? :)

Awesome :)

Yep, sounds like a plan!

I am so effing excited! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:chuckle:

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Archived