Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

:LOL: :LOL:

pah!! yeah right :LOL: :LOL: :p

I will, just you watch. :happy:

But, but im going to bed now! Damn, i got the really shite end of this deal :moody:

But, but, that wasn't part of my plan at all. :( That's a shame, but g'night. :D

I may stay on a few mins just to squeeze what i can out of this plan of yours before you return to being mean tomorrow :p

Okay dear. :) I won't return to being mean, I'll just be a bit less lovely than I am now.

:LOL: :LOL: niiiiiiiiight chuck

well your plans screwed now :p:LOL:

(I didn't expect her to stay up longer.) :erm:

It's not, I meant it was a delightful surprise when you said you'd be staying up. :D

:LOL: Your new found loveliness is slightly disturbing lol, im not used to it :p

Edit: Might actually drag my 1cm Body Building, lesbian self off to bed now :sleepy: Enjoy attempting 8 hours of being nice and putting up with nat :p x

:LOL: Your new found loveliness is slightly disturbing lol, im not used to it :p

Edit: Might actually drag my 1cm Body Building, lesbian self off to bed now :sleepy: Enjoy attempting 8 hours of being nice and putting up with nat :p x

I'm doing you a favour by showing you that I'd be naff if I was nice, y'see. :D Which is a nice thing to do in itself, obviously.

I don't have to be nice to her, I only said you. :LOL::D Night!

Edit: Oh shit I said nice in general didn't I? :stunned: What've I done?!

I'm doing you a favour by showing you that I'd be naff if I was nice, y'see. :D Which is a nice thing to do in itself, obviously.

:LOL: Tis a very nice thing to do lol, i will appreciate your being not so nice so much more now :p

And yes, yes you did say nice in general :LOL: Night! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: how dare you!!! :p

niiiiiiiight :LOL:

mwah ha ha ha haaaaa :ninja:

Hooooooow very dare she, it'll be a pleasure being nice for so long. :D *vein starts pulsating with rage*

:LOL: you don't have to be nice to me, i prefer when people are nasty, makes me feel all sad :(

i'm an emo don't you know, i live off that kind of depression :happy:

:LOL: you don't have to be nice to me, i prefer when people are nasty, makes me feel all sad :(

i'm an emo don't you know, i live off that kind of depression :happy:

I'm glad you do bitch, thank fook for that. :LOL::D

....I wanted to put a nice response there really, poor emo. :(

Archived