This is an actual tweet of the show going on right now in baltimore md.. probably a twilighter...i love how she doesn't know who they are...

The guitarist is on th middle rotating platform with drummer and it went up.Never realized jus how hot the guitarist is!

I was wondering if it's alright for me to bring a large poster board with me to the concert? I want to write something on it for Muse to see during the show.

:D I'm planning on bringing a poster for when i'm in the pit in Boston. I'll have it folded up under my shirt, and I'll whip it out at the right time ;)

that jus means hes a lefty deb..lefty drummers arent common

no im just saying they are actual tweets from a show in baltimore right now. they(people at the show) dont even know their names. they must be twilighters..i know all about lefty drummers and stuff.

Just great. There better be another bus or I'm really screwed.

idk which bus you're taking, but I've gone home at 1 am once on the bus, so maybe there's an alternate route you could take if worse comes to worst?

idk which bus you're taking, but I've gone home at 1 am once on the bus, so maybe there's an alternate route you could take if worse comes to worst?

I'm taking the #196 back to New Jersey. There is another bus at 12:30 so that means I have to wait like an hour and a half. Would rather not but I might have to.

I'm taking the #196 back to New Jersey. There is another bus at 12:30 so that means I have to wait like an hour and a half. Would rather not but I might have to.

Mm, that wouldn't be fun, but it's better than waiting the whole night. :p

Archived