I have to say I thought last night (Philly) was an awesome show. Yes, there were songs that I would have liked to hear that weren't played but it was still awesome!

The GA section wasn't that rowdy and people just hung out waiting for Muse, it was pretty damn cool.

C'mon Madison Square Garden! :D

Did anyone get to meet them after the show?

When I went to go see them in Buffalo in 2005 I waited around forever (and this was just a college auditorium concert, couldn't have been more then 150 people in that room) and STILL didn't get the meet them.

It's gotta be massively hard to catch them leaving a concert now a days :eek:

Go to a mall with Hot Topic shop. *But did you know that one of the rules of hip watching gigs - you don't go to a show of your favorite band with their name on your shirt? :p*
hot topic doesn't have any =/ we checked. and I have no idea what the rules are :O this is my first gig ever :LOL: why is that a rule though?

hot topic doesn't have any =/ we checked. and I have no idea what the rules are :O this is my first gig ever :LOL: why is that a rule though?

I don't know, I was told it when I was like 12, it's like an unwritten rule you don't wear the shirt of the band you are going to see because you are at their concert so it's already known you like them.

Though I always see people in the shirts of the band so it doesn't really matter, it's just a stupid rule-although I never do it, I guess I'm just used to not doing it.

I don't know, I was told it when I was like 12, it's like an unwritten rule you don't wear the shirt of the band you are going to see because you are at their concert so it's already known you like them.

Though I always see people in the shirts of the band so it doesn't really matter, it's just a stupid rule-although I never do it, I guess I'm just used to not doing it.

that makes sense I guess >.> I don't know what else I would wear though :LOL:

Archived