If anyone really wants to try to find the band afterward, I'm up for it.

Kenshin!!! It's nydrummer :D

I'd be down for it, but I'd have to make sure It's cool with the 2 buds I'm with. I doubt we'll even get to their private cars/buses in time, but hey, at least I can say I had the experience of hunting them down :LOL:

Supermassive Black Hole?

Omg I know that song!

That's the song from Twilight!! omg!

My niece is like that but she's 12 so it's okay, and I told her I have to introduce her to more of their stuff, I can't allow her to only know 2 songs from Twilight, I just can't allow it.

She also knows their songs from Guitar hero

Kenshin!!! It's nydrummer :D

I'd be down for it, but I'd have to make sure It's cool with the 2 buds I'm with. I doubt we'll even get to their private cars/buses in time, but hey, at least I can say I had the experience of hunting them down :LOL:

Hey bro!

I'm sure my friend would be fine with hunting down Muse. I mean, if she's fine with camping out on Thursday night, then I'd imagine she'd be all for sticking around afterward to hunt them down lol. However, if I can't reach them before they get to the bars, then I'm totally fucked. I'm too young to get into bars. :(

I've been thinking about what bar they might go to after the show. But the city's so big, I don't think we'd ever find out :(

They like to hang out in the village apparently. I've heard of them going to several bars around that area

Think of a popular bar for celebrities, Muse likes trying to fit in so they'd most likely go there :LOL:

Muse is a celebrity to us but they could probably still walk the streets of Manhattan and only be recognized by a couple people :$

Hey bro!

I'm sure my friend would be fine with hunting down Muse. I mean, if she's fine with camping out on Thursday night, then I'd imagine she'd be all for sticking around afterward to hunt them down lol. However, if I can't reach them before they get to the bars, then I'm totally fucked. I'm too young to get into bars. :(

Same :supersad:

Let's hope you guys can still run after being in the pit for so long :LOL:

Hey bro!

Quick, you have 4 days to get a faker.

Guest nick913
I'm underage but I'm chilling in a bar afterwards and simply praying that Muse show up. :LOL:

lol ya never know, you may just get lucky

good to at least know there are some hardcore muse fans in America :p

Hi people. I just have to share my FAIL story of tonight. I'll make it Muse-related, read on...

I've seen the band Nightmare Of You twice, and I've gotten them to sign both their CDs. Tonight I saw the singer do an acoustic set. Afterwards I grabbed his setlist from the stage. Yay me, right?

But I have yet to get a photo with him because I'm always too shy to ask for that! And tonight, while I was driving home I realized: Duh! I should've asked him to sign the setlist! Autograph fail! (I think I would've been less nervous if I'd had a drink first.;))

Then I thought: Oh no, what if I meet Muse on Friday and chicken out then, too?:eek: I already failed once at getting Matt's autograph. I just hope I wouldn't have a repeat of me not being loud enough or ballsy enough. But I'm sure I won't have to worry, as we probably won't meet them. I'd rather keep my expectations low.

So that's my story. Thanks for reading. See you on Friday! :D

They like to hang out in the village apparently. I've heard of them going to several bars around that area

Do you guys think they'd go to a bar or a dance club? I have a list of phone numbers to get on guest lists for dance clubs like Pacha and Pink Elephant, etc. I thought I'd keep it handy if we found out where they were going. Should I make a list of bars too?

Hi people. I just have to share my FAIL story of tonight. I'll make it Muse-related, read on...

I've seen the band Nightmare Of You twice, and I've gotten them to sign both their CDs. Tonight I saw the singer do an acoustic set. Afterwards I grabbed his setlist from the stage. Yay me, right?

But I have yet to get a photo with him because I'm always too shy to ask for that! And tonight, while I was driving home I realized: Duh! I should've asked him to sign the setlist! Autograph fail! (I think I would've been less nervous if I'd had a drink first.;))

Then I thought: Oh no, what if I meet Muse on Friday and chicken out then, too?:eek: I already failed once at getting Matt's autograph. I just hope I wouldn't have a repeat of me not being loud enough or ballsy enough. But I'm sure I won't have to worry, as we probably won't meet them. I'd rather keep my expectations low.

So that's my story. Thanks for reading. See you on Friday! :D

Go with a group. If we met them and you were in a group with me, I'd shove you in front of Matt and tell him to sign something for you! :LOL:

Go with a group. If we met them and you were in a group with me, I'd shove you in front of Matt and tell him to sign something for you! :LOL:

Thanks, I was hoping someone would say that!

I've approached other musicians with no problem, btw. Just once in a while shyness kicks in.

I've approached other musicians with no problem, btw. Just once in a while shyness kicks in.

Of course, and I'm sure anyone else would do the same if they were with you!

Yeah, I could see myself getting starstruck with muse but I'd somehow manage to motion towards the pen and album :LOL:

I get shy as well (then again I'm always shy) I just push myself, I know If I don't I'll just regret it later and wallow in it, so it's best to just do it, and If I make a fool of myself so be it, oh well. So yeah If I'm with you, I'll give you the push you need :D

Archived