So I was looking at my ticket and it's marked as "limited view." I checked out the MSG seating chart and it's section 219 side stage but just a little behind the stage. So does that mean I'm just gonna see their backs or is something gonna block the view of them? I don't mind seeing the backs but I don't want anything blocking my view.

Might be obstructed for SSPU but you should be fine for Muse. Their stage setup seems pretty open courtesy of the towers as that's why they're selling tickets behind the stage to begin with.

Yeah my seats aren't totally behind the stage it's on the side but still listed as limited view. But thanks. I'm so excited for this show!

Guest nick913
Might be obstructed for SSPU but you should be fine for Muse. Their stage setup seems pretty open courtesy of the towers as that's why they're selling tickets behind the stage to begin with.

Good to know. Im behind the stage 2. it would suck if we couldn't even see the band playing.. lol

This concerts guna fucking EPIC

I shouldn't have any trouble bringing in my Creative Vado HD video camera, should I?

Creative-Vado-HD-Pocket-Video-Camera-2.jpg

Last time I went to an MSG concert, they let me in with a a big picture camera. Same with when I went to the U2/Muse gig at Giants Stadium. So they wouldn't stop me for something this small, would they?

I shouldn't have any trouble bringing in my Creative Vado HD video camera, should I?

Creative-Vado-HD-Pocket-Video-Camera-2.jpg

Last time I went to an MSG concert, they let me in with a a big picture camera. Same with when I went to the U2/Muse gig at Giants Stadium. So they wouldn't stop me for something this small, would they?

Photography is normally allowed unless stated on your ticket, which I dont believe it is.

better safe then sorry, I'll be around i have GA so I'll be all over the place, and I'm deff. doing the meet up afterwards.

Which reminds me-all you meeting up afterwards better be prepared I want to take pictures!!

a great big Muser picture :D sounds awesome

Ahh, I'm new here...but I've got my two GA tickets for Friday :D

My best friend and I are getting on the train from Southeast at 1:30 cause he's got class that day, so we'll be getting in line around 2:45. I'm so stoked. I've been counting down the days for way too long...haha.

Hey guys does anyone have any extra GA tickets for this show? I'm desperate and I'll pay twice the price or more!

Musebay. I've seen quite a few GA tickets on there and they are at fair price, because Musers don't rip off other Musers :mad:

Alex, oh believe you me, I will have a ton of stuff to share. Watch this and my facebook :happy:

I'm really excited to meet all of you. I've had some trouble over in the Chicago thread and you guys have restored my faith in the .mu. And I'm super shy but I love meeting people, so don't hesitate to come up to me! :D

Archived