I'm in section 219. I know it's a few sections away but I would love to meet some of you guys. I can't do a meetup after the show so maybe when I arrive I could find some of you on line.

im going to to be in section 231. would b cool to meet some of u guys! cant wait for the show!

Woo I'm L10 we'll be really close to each other. :D

Cool beans! Will make for good company. Get ready to sing and dance the night away. I know I will! I'm so glad I don't have GA for this one. Knowing my arse I will park my carcass at the venue and kill 3/4 of the day just to get rail [which is of course x10 in the end]. Now I can take in the city and if I'm lucky enough bump into one of 'em Musers.

i will be one of those in line.i have GA but i know i will have good company:)

Haha, yeah that's what I'll be doing all day tomorrow for the DC show. Kinda glad I got a seat for MSG though. Can spend the day adventuring around NYC, as I'm taking the train up the night before. Wish there was Friday matinees for Broadway shows.

Standing in the back of GA isnt bad. The set up and crowd on the floor is going to be packed within the perimeters of the ice rink, and a hockey rink is only 200 feet long. So in perspective, standing in the back isnt all that bad

i actually prefer it and it's where i will be standing. the very back of the pit, dead center is the best place to see a concert IMO. best sound, best view of the stage, still close. i never understood the desire to get right up front. you wont be able to see the entire stage or get a feel really for the entire theatrical aspect of it, and you get bad sound-staging. not to mention knocked around and crap.

i actually prefer it and it's where i will be standing. the very back of the pit, dead center is the best place to see a concert IMO. best sound, best view of the stage, still close. i never understood the desire to get right up front. you wont be able to see the entire stage or get a feel really for the entire theatrical aspect of it, and you get bad sound-staging. not to mention knocked around and crap.

Yeah I have never been a fan of getting knocked around in the crowd and feeling like I could fall at any second. I like standing in the back, in the center or the side, it's always close without being pushed into a fence and knocked around.

Multiple shows = chance for multiple angles ;) Like I have GA for DC and a great seat for MSG

Fuck.

the policy is you can't bring anything. but the policy is also you can bring whatever you can discretely fit in your pants. it wouldn't be difficult to sneak in some candy bars in utilizing your nether regions. just make sure everyone does that for themselves, unless you're down for sharing. :p

also, there are flasks that can be strapped to your very upper thigh. these can be very handy for bringing in hard liquor. and if they were to feel you up there, you just tell them it's a heart monitoring machine and sound offended. they can't make you prove it.

Archived