Ugh!! I've been bamboozled!! Bought fake Muse tix!! Good thing I already have legit tix. I was just hoping for an upgrade : (. Oh well, I'll be going to the show in Boston the next day, GA.

I feel sorry for you. Sadly there's a lot of people out there willing to take advantage of fan devotion by over charging ticket prices or in the worst cases (as yours) selling fake tickets.

Wow. I missed a lot of convo over the weekend.

Sorry for the fake tix, that really sucks.

No more snow. Please. I'm starting to go stir crazy and the city is a narsty, inconvenient place when the sidewalks are covered. I'll settle for 40 degree weather, as long as I have my box wine in the queue with me I'm cool with that.

There was an ad on Craigslist for 2 hard tix, floor section 6. I've bought legit tix off craigslist before, so I wasn't worried. When I met the guy in the city, he handed me a ticketmaster envelope with the 2 tix in it. I looked at the front and back of each ticket without actually taking them out of the envelope. When I got in my car and actually took them out of the envelope, I knew they were fake right away. ::'(: The ink felt really cheap. When I got home, I compared them to ticketmaster tix from other concerts. The ink is different, and there isn't a glossy sheen to them. It's as if he had blank ticketmaster tickets without the glossy finish, and printed them out himself. I haven't reported him yet because I've had others e-mail him for tickets. If he tries to sell more to them, hopefully I can get a cop to bust him.

I'm just happy I'm still going to the concert :$

OMG! He had the cheek to actually hand fake tickets to you, face to face??!! That is DESPICABLE!!!

^^^ I randomly watched Troy last night.

/off topic

:LOL: It's kind of a guilty pleasure film for me. I hate that it barely follows the book but I kind of love it anyway. Yay man candy. :$ But Helen of Troy is my Femme Fatale for the avatar of the month club :LOL:

/off topic, as well

There was an ad on Craigslist for 2 hard tix, floor section 6. I've bought legit tix off craigslist before, so I wasn't worried. When I met the guy in the city, he handed me a ticketmaster envelope with the 2 tix in it. I looked at the front and back of each ticket without actually taking them out of the envelope. When I got in my car and actually took them out of the envelope, I knew they were fake right away. ::'(: The ink felt really cheap. When I got home, I compared them to ticketmaster tix from other concerts. The ink is different, and there isn't a glossy sheen to them. It's as if he had blank ticketmaster tickets without the glossy finish, and printed them out himself. I haven't reported him yet because I've had others e-mail him for tickets. If he tries to sell more to them, hopefully I can get a cop to bust him.

:eek: Oh my god. That's disgusting. Thankfully you have tickets as a backup but, seriously. It never ceases to surprise me that this does actually happen, and it is actually common. I'm just happy you have back ups.

No more snow. Please. I'm starting to go stir crazy and the city is a narsty, inconvenient place when the sidewalks are covered. I'll settle for 40 degree weather, as long as I have my box wine in the queue with me I'm cool with that.

It's been mega pretty here lately. It was about 50 in the city on Saturday, so hopefully this Spring preview will hold out. :happy:

:LOL: It's kind of a guilty pleasure film for me. I hate that it barely follows the book but I kind of love it anyway. Yay man candy. :$ But Helen of Troy is my Femme Fatale for the avatar of the month club :LOL:

/off topic, as well

Yeah, Hector's pecs ftw!!

I love those days that are clean, sunny and crisp. Just this Saturday gone I took a walk, covered several miles, was really pleased! :D

well at least you have back up tickets so you still get to go, it would have sucked if you got them with no back ups and they were fake.

I can't believe people sometimes, it's so messed up to do.

YESSSSSS I FINALLY GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!

Not the greatest seats (got side stage section 219), but hey, it's better than nothing. At least I'll be there enjoying the music from THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD!

Now I can't wait.

yay!!!:dance:

I'm super happy for you, and section 219 isn't all that bad, like i've said before there is not a bad seat in the house!

Got tickets to this gig but the only way I could get two was to purchase them seperately...so my gf and I are sitting at opposite sides of the stadium...lame. Was just wondering if anyone knows if people just stand there so I can go stand with her or if you have to be in your seats etc... I'm kinda worried thanks

yay!!!:dance:

I'm super happy for you, and section 219 isn't all that bad, like i've said before there is not a bad seat in the house!

I suppose but appartantly I'm going to have a "limited view", but whatever, I'm there to listen to the music and have a good time. I'm happy that I'm gonna be there and not missing them for the second time at MSG.

got tickets. i wonder how heinous sec. 415 behind the stage seats are...

i'm happy i'll get to see them live, whether or not i have the worst seat in the house!

that being said, ticketmaster hosed me by not disclosing 'retail pickup' means 'retail pick up in new york'

Got tickets to this gig but the only way I could get two was to purchase them seperately...so my gf and I are sitting at opposite sides of the stadium...lame. Was just wondering if anyone knows if people just stand there so I can go stand with her or if you have to be in your seats etc... I'm kinda worried thanks

you might be able to stand with her at her seat, depends on the security guards as well they can be asses if they want to be. Plenty of shows I've been to though I have looked around for free spots and hung out there to the righful seat owner showed up and I had to move.

Might as well try it though, the worst that can happen is they tell you to move.

I can not believe how close this show is...I just want March to come already!

Archived