Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Since we are staying at the Holiday Inn right there on the arena campus, I'm hoping to walk over and to see all of you waiting in line early in the morning. I can bring you guys hot chocolate or something. :D

That would be so incredible haha.

We are staying at that Holiday Inn I think. The one on Sugarloaf? Hope it isnt a roach hotel.

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn. Hope it's not gross or anything.

I am really worried about our plan for after the show. Do we wait by the buses or go to the studio??? I'm staying really close to the Arena, so that would be most convenient for me, but I really want to maximize our chances of meeting them. I am afraid that if we go to the studio, we won't know where to wait and they can easily slip by us.

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn. Hope it's not gross or anything.

I am really worried about our plan for after the show. Do we wait by the buses or go to the studio??? I'm staying really close to the Arena, so that would be most convenient for me, but I really want to maximize our chances of meeting them. I am afraid that if we go to the studio, we won't know where to wait and they can easily slip by us.

I'm thinking if we try to go to the studio, we won't really know if we miss them or not. Maybe waiting by the buses would be better. Although, it seems likely they would be leaving by car before the buses, and the roadies would pack up the buses. I wouldn't think there would be a lot of room for a tour bus at the radio station. But I could be wrong, could be wrong..... har har...

My friends live on the other side of the city and are going to meet us for dinner near the arena. Their kids will be in tow so we need a restaurant that is family friendly. Any suggestions?

Oh, there's a mall (Discover Mills) literally right on the other side of I-85 from the Arena. There's some Italian over there that's pretty good, a Chilis inside the mall, and all sorts of stuff. Hope that helps!

My friends live on the other side of the city and are going to meet us for dinner near the arena. Their kids will be in tow so we need a restaurant that is family friendly. Any suggestions?

Oh, there's a mall (Discover Mills) literally right on the other side of I-85 from the Arena. There's some Italian over there that's pretty good, a Chilis inside the mall, and all sorts of stuff. Hope that helps!

There's the usual sort of fast food places in the food court of Discover Mills. A good Thai place (called Thai diner). There's a carousel in the food court and a small train near the Coca cola polar bear not far from the food court in the children stores area. There's a Carraba's and probably some other family dining in the Discover Mills area, too.

muse going back to a radio station after the show doesn't make sense to me at all. if they wanted to dj or whatever, they can do that remotely and just have them call in.

I agree, besides, it makes more sense for them to do this before the show. Wouldn't they be tired or simply have other things to do (like meet us) after the show? And wouldn't the radio station rather have them on at a more prime hour? I don't get this at all.

As far as meeting them at the studio or the Arena, I guess the Arena is the best bet, but now I'm worried that they will slip past us on the way to the studio in a car. This stinks!

Off topic...I have a box of red, and a box of black hair dye. What to do, what to do...

If you don't have blue then definitely red. You might just be mistaken as emo with black but I'd totally get red. ... But blue Matt is so amazing! I miss those days. Who wears their natural color?!

I agree, besides, it makes more sense for them to do this before the show. Wouldn't they be tired or simply have other things to do (like meet us) after the show? And wouldn't the radio station rather have them on at a more prime hour? I don't get this at all.

As far as meeting them at the studio or the Arena, I guess the Arena is the best bet, but now I'm worried that they will slip past us on the way to the studio in a car. This stinks!

Off topic...I have a box of red, and a box of black hair dye. What to do, what to do...

If you don't have blue then definitely red. You might just be mistaken as emo with black but I'd totally get red. ... But blue Matt is so amazing! I miss those days. Who wears their natural color?!

Did you do your video for the contest yet? :awesome:

And yeah, Ella, I vote for red. :)

And yeah, Ella, I vote for red. :)

Everyone I polled (in person) says red too! :awesome: Red it is! It's auburn though, not Matt red. I'd have to bleach 1st to get that effect and that is just :fear:

There's the usual sort of fast food places in the food court of Discover Mills. A good Thai place (called Thai diner). There's a carousel in the food court and a small train near the Coca cola polar bear not far from the food court in the children stores area. There's a Carraba's and probably some other family dining in the Discover Mills area, too.

Thank you both for the info--it definitely helps. :)

Ella, be sure to post photos of your new hair.

Right now the forecast for Saturday is a 30% chance of rain with a low of 47F and a high of 59F. Well, the rain/clouds part isn't great, but the temps are def. manageable. It may change, of course.

*adds umbrella to nerd list.*

Edit: Two other sites say partly sunny (no rain) but with a low in the 30s and high in the 50s. Hmmmm....conflicting reports...

Thank you both for the info--it definitely helps. :)

Ella, be sure to post photos of your new hair.

Ok, but they will be really ugly because I'm not photogenic! I'm going to wait a couple more days so that it's really bright for next weekend.

Right now the forecast for Saturday is a 30% chance of rain with a low of 47F and a high of 59F. Well, the rain/clouds part isn't great, but the temps are def. manageable. It may change, of course.

Edit: Two other sites say partly sunny (no rain) but with a low in the 30s and high in the 50s. Hmmmm....conflicting reports...

Don't worry Furygirl; I have a nerd list too! :awesome: I looked up the forecast on weather.com, which is of course unreliable, but it said the high was low 40's for next Saturday. We are all going to freeze to death.

I'm looking at weather.com like Ella. Any other time I've looked at their forecast beforehand it's been right. We're still in the south though, so we know the weather can do whatever it wants at the drop of a hat. I'll bring a umbrella/poncho just in case; on top of my jacket, blanket, gloves, and hand warmers.:LOL:

hope that 30% chance of rain goes down to 0 later in the week.

I'm looking at weather.com like Ella. Any other time I've looked at their forecast beforehand it's been right. We're still in the south though, so we know the weather can do whatever it wants at the drop of a hat. I'll bring a umbrella/poncho just in case; on top of my jacket, blanket, gloves, and hand warmers.:LOL:

I've got the handwarmers but no blankets. Where did you guys find the blankets?

Is the chicken and waffles place as good as Food Network makes it look?

I've got the handwarmers but no blankets. Where did you guys find the blankets?

Is the chicken and waffles place as good as Food Network makes it look?

I ordered the mylar blankets off Amazon, but I think you can get them at sporting good/camping stores. I think I may get some hand/feet warmers this week.

Not sure about Chicken and Waffles, but I've always thought it sounded awful. :vomit:

Archived