Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Ahem. Are two guys fantasizing about getting on Muse's bus and then in a shower with the guys?????

And to think I was persecuted for wanted to keep Matt in my room after the kidnapping. :noey:

I was fantasising about tripping shrooms with the guys.

Alrighty natives, where should I eat on Friday night? Anything suggestions in downtown atlanta?

well, if you're in the area of the venue...at Discover Mills Mall there's a pretty decent Thai place. It's called Thai Diner. I would be happy to meet you there!

If I end up making this drive myself I am conflicted over when I should leave. I want to be on barrier in front of matt and I feel like I need to be at gwinnet at 7/8 to make this happen.

I also don't have a hotel reservation for that friday. So a 5 hour drive overnight would seem to be the way to do it, although a little dicey.

Either that or I get to atlanta late afternoon early evening friday and bum around with some people and just say "fuck sleep"

well, if you're in the area of the venue...at Discover Mills Mall there's a pretty decent Thai place. It's called Thai Diner. I would be happy to meet you there!

That sounds awesome to me, but my Mom doesn't like Asian food :facepalm: I promised her would drive into town and explore. Thanks so much for the invite; I feel like a loser turning it down. :supersad: I really can't wait to meet ALL OF YOU in line!!!!!!!!! :D

If I end up making this drive myself I am conflicted over when I should leave. I want to be on barrier in front of matt and I feel like I need to be at gwinnet at 7/8 to make this happen.

I also don't have a hotel reservation for that friday. So a 5 hour drive overnight would seem to be the way to do it, although a little dicey.

Either that or I get to atlanta late afternoon early evening friday and bum around with some people and just say "fuck sleep"

You will be so sleepy!

I don't know why, but I just feel the need to say that the .mu forums are the best I have ever participated in. The board structure is easy to nagivate, the members absolutely rock,and the smilies are so darn cute!

Alrighty natives, where should I eat on Friday night? Anything suggestions in downtown atlanta?

My hubby and I like to to go to Intermezzo in Buckhead. They have good food,beer,coffee drinks and desserts. Also we love this place called Fado's just down the street a little ways. Its an Irish tavern with of course alcohol and bar food.Probably some authentic irish food. I live and play near the Arena if you need ot know of some good local stuff!

Archived