Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Did they do anything interesting (besides Back in Black) at any of the Big Days Out? I hope we get something(s) cool, but I don't want to get my hopes up. ya know? I would personally be thrilled if we got any of the following: Butterflies & Hurricanes, Citizen Erased, Stockholm (I think it's pretty likely, so that's cool), Sunburn, Muscle Museum (altho, I'll cry), Hoodoo, Hyper Music. I could name more!

Ah true, I'm holding out for Sunburn and or CoD (yeah right I know)

So at best (and be honest) what do you think we will get special as in song wise?

I hope we get at least 18 songs since we're the kick-off gig. They should make it special! Of course I fully expect SS and the rest of the songs that are pretty much givens. I hope we get Cave instead of Feeling Good. I'd love to get Bliss, B&H, Sunburn and Dead Star w/ MC outro. Maybe 2 of those 4 would be realistic.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! :awesome: I already feel jittery and slightly sick with anticipation. :LOL:

Oh, and yeah, CE would be swell!

I hope we get at least 18 songs since we're the kick-off gig. They should make it special! Of course I fully expect SS and the rest of the songs that are pretty much givens. I hope we get Cave instead of Feeling Good. I'd love to get Bliss, B&H, Sunburn and Dead Star w/ MC outro. Maybe 2 of those 4 would be realistic.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! :awesome: I already feel jittery and slightly sick with anticipation. :LOL:

Oh, and yeah, CE would be swell!

Ack! how could I forget Bliss?!! I would love that. And I echo you on the cave rather than FG, but I won't boo if we get FG.

I don't think I've ever heard City of Delusion. I'll listen TODAY!

And am I the only lamo that doesn't know all the words to all of the songs? I mean, I can sing along on the chorus sections, but not much of the main part. :$ I guess I need to sit down and do some memorizing. I'll start with Microcuts. :LOL:

i think when you want to receive tweets from certain people you go to your "following" list and there will be a little picture of a phone and you click that and it will send that person's tweets to your phone

They will probably tell you to leave but that's just so a large group won't form. Just back off a little and continue waiting. They usually won't mind.

Thanks! :)

I don't think I've ever heard City of Delusion. I'll listen TODAY!

And am I the only lamo that doesn't know all the words to all of the songs? I mean, I can sing along on the chorus sections, but not much of the main part. :$ I guess I need to sit down and do some memorizing. I'll start with Microcuts. :LOL:

I think CoD might be my fave song on BHaR! It was sort of a grower, but now I love it. :happy:

Just checked the mail, no tickets.

I know the words to more of their songs than I care to mention :LOL:

Sorry about your tix. I'm still waiting.

I'd say I know pretty much all the lyrics to the majority of their songs. Muse is def. the only band that I am that obsessed about, though. Most bands I like, even if I just adore their music, I often don't even know the names of all the songs, much less all the lyrics. Or I might not even be able to tell you what album a song is on! For some reason though, Muse is different. It's odd, really.

I think CoD might be my fave song on BHaR! It was sort of a grower, but now I love it. :happy:

Sorry about your tix. I'm still waiting.

I'd say I know pretty much all the lyrics to the majority of their songs. Muse is def. the only band that I am that obsessed about, though. Most bands I like, even if I just adore their music, I often don't even know the names of all the songs, much less all the lyrics. Or I might not even be able to tell you what album a song is on! For some reason though, Muse is different. It's odd, really.

CoD live is made of win. :yesey:

They'll come :happy:

I know a lot of FM, Trocadero, and Cake but beyond that it is limited.

Got another question about waiting around for the band after the gig...okay, yeah, stalking... Don't the security guys force people to leave at some point? What if we get kicked off the property? Do they do that? :erm:

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a bad experience with the security guys at the gwinnett center. They were huge douchebags towards everyone. I like to think it was because there were a lot of people around and they were probaby annoyed but god, they were incredibly rude, even when we did what we were told to do. I did get to meet the band but it was hard to do with the security guys, Of course this was just one instance, and it'll probably be different this time. Just sharing my experience ;)

I got my ticket!!! :party:

Conversation with my hubby:

Me: I got my Muse ticket today! :awesome:

Him: When's that again?

Me: Feb. 27th

Him: I notice on the calendar for that day it says "Renee @Muse. Not here." So what time are you getting there?

Me: 9:00

Him: You're crazy. :rolleyes:

Me: :awesome:

At least I finally gave him a specific time so I won't expect any beef later. He doesn't know about the forum shirt yet. :LOL:

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a bad experience with the security guys at the gwinnett center. They were huge douchebags towards everyone. I like to think it was because there were a lot of people around and they were probaby annoyed but god, they were incredibly rude, even when we did what we were told to do. I did get to meet the band but it was hard to do with the security guys, Of course this was just one instance, and it'll probably be different this time. Just sharing my experience ;)

Meh, that sucks. Hopefully it will be different this time!

:/ Blaghhh. I've been around really shitty security guards too.

They're always going to tell you to leave, or that the band has left. Normally this makes a TON of people leave, which is better for all of us because then there is 20 people instead of 40-60 being loud and annoying.

I might have to sell my floor GA since I have pretty much no money to get to Atlanta. If anyone wants a (tentative) ticket you can message me and ill' let you know if I decide I gotta sell it.

Alternatively, someone please let me in their car pool!

Him: I notice on the calendar for that day it says "Renee @Muse. Not here." So what time are you getting there?

At least I finally gave him a specific time so I won't expect any beef later. He doesn't know about the forum shirt yet. :LOL:

Meh, that sucks. Hopefully it will be different this time!

Sweet!!! :awesome::dance:

CoD live is made of win. :yesey:

Found it. Liked it. Altho, for some reason I've got Exo Politics in my head.

I think our husbands should get together and hang out! :LOL: Except mine really likes Muse. glad you got your ticket!

I might have to sell my floor GA since I have pretty much no money to get to Atlanta. If anyone wants a (tentative) ticket you can message me and ill' let you know if I decide I gotta sell it.

Alternatively, someone please let me in their car pool!

Oh no! Are you in Gainesville, GA or FL?

Bliss, Citizen Erased and/or Muscle Museum, and my life would be complete...not to mention over, as I'm sure I'd have a stroke and die if I heard any one of them. :p

Wouldn't object to Cave either.

If they played Muscle Museum I would shit a brick. No lie.

Found it. Liked it. Altho, for some reason I've got Exo Politics in my head.

I think our husbands should get together and hang out! :LOL: Except mine really likes Muse. glad you got your ticket!

Oh no! Are you in Gainesville, GA or FL?

FL

I'm going out tomorrow to buy a camera for the show. :awesome: Hopefully I'll be able to get one that takes good video.

Will they let you have cameras there? Last time I went they wouldn't let you bring them in ... I quess that's what your pockets are for though, right? Lol :D I'm gonna have to buy me one soon too :dance:

Will they let you have cameras there? Last time I went they wouldn't let you bring them in ... I quess that's what your pockets are for though, right? Lol :D I'm gonna have to buy me one soon too :dance:

What? :pope: What are other peoples' exp. at Gwinnett with cameras? :erm: I'll die if I can't take pictures.

I was able to take pictures when I went there in September, but it was for an animatronic dinosaur show. :rolleyes:

What? :pope: What are other peoples' exp. at Gwinnett with cameras? :erm: I'll die if I can't take pictures.

I was able to take pictures when I went there in September, but it was for an animatronic dinosaur show. :rolleyes:

I think it depends on the artist performing. Green Day, for some reason, didn't allow cameras. But I was able to sneak mine in easily. Also, side note, they also made me take off my white studded belt, :LOL: , and I had to throw it away so I could get in. Lame.

But on the gwinnett website where Muse is it says no professional/detatchable lense cameras. So I'm pretty sure regular digital cameras are allowed :D

You should be fine unless for some reason, they've changed the camera rules before showtime. I sure hope someone cant take pics, I will be camera-less!

I think it depends on the artist performing. Green Day, for some reason, didn't allow cameras. But I was able to sneak mine in easily. Also, side note, they also made me take off my white studded belt, :LOL: , and I had to throw it away so I could get in. Lame.

But on the gwinnett website where Muse is it says no professional/detatchable lense cameras. So I'm pretty sure regular digital cameras are allowed :D

That was so hilarious, standing in line to go through GA line security check and these two ladies screaming "If they see you have a camera, they will stop the show!!!' We were laughing, sure, a band is going to stop in the middle of a show because of a camera. There ended up being cameras everywhere, as usual. lol

Archived