Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

First page: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6868955#post6868955

I've got everyone who wanted to do the twitter thing on the first page now and I'm going to set up a list on twitter later today to make it very easy for us all to follow each other. I'd do it now but I forgot my twitter password and need to create a new account! :LOL:

and Amber, is your twitter name amberofcourse or is it amber? I put amberofcourse but I wanted to make sure.

First page: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6868955#post6868955

I've got everyone who wanted to do the twitter thing on the first page now and I'm going to set up a list on twitter later today to make it very easy for us all to follow each other. I'd do it now but I forgot my twitter password and need to create a new account! :LOL:

and Amber, is your twitter name amberofcourse or is it amber? I put amberofcourse but I wanted to make sure.

Will you include me, too? My twitter name is: paemchen1

Thanks!

Yay! Definitely sign me up! My Twitter name is sf0 (that's a zero). I'm all about the stalking thing too, so please keep me updated.

Also, I live just a few miles from the venue. Probably a 5-10 minute drive from Gwinnett Arena. So if anyone wants to come hang out before or after the show, or use it as a meeting place beforehand, let me know. It's just a two-bedroom apartment for my wife and our pets but we'd be happy to host some MUSEies. :D

Whaddya think?

That sounds great! I am a poor broke college student who just barely managed to get tickets to this show. looks like its my only chance to see them. i am still trying to figure out how to get to atlanta from gainesville but i could use all the friends i can get up there

OK, is it true that no pics or vids were allowed in Seoul today? Or does this picture pertain to something else?

55486885.jpg

Is anyone worried about this being the norm for 2010? :(

Nah, I really don't think we should worry. It must be a venue-specific thing. The band has never cared before, so why would they start now? I know the Gwinnett Arena allows photography.

Maybe the reason they took the pic is because it's just so bizarre? I hope....

Edit: Also, if it were a sign the band put up, it wouldn't have Korean writing on it...

OK, is it true that no pics or vids were allowed in Seoul today? Or does this picture pertain to something else?

55486885.jpg

Is anyone worried about this being the norm for 2010? :(

That's strange :stunned:

but I don't think we have to worry. The Gwinnett arena just doesn't allow professional/detatchable lens cameras for Muse's show :D

Oh god! That's so obvious now! :$ Of course that's why. What rebels they are! :LOL:

For a second there I was worried... I am too stupid for my own good!

I just bought a new camera to go to Atlanta with, so pics have definitely been on my mind lately.

For a second there I was worried... I am too stupid for my own good!

I just bought a new camera to go to Atlanta with, so pics have definitely been on my mind lately.

Me too! I got a Lumix ZS1. The best part is the 12x zoom, or even up to 21x zoom with slightly lower quality. :awesome: What did you get?

Me too! I got a Lumix ZS1. The best part is the 12x zoom, or even up to 21x zoom with slightly lower quality. :awesome: What did you get?

Canon PowerShot SX20 IS -- I don't know much about these things though, it seemed like a good one. Haven't even read the manual yet!

Just thought I'd share with my fellow musers how ecstatic I am that school is cancelled for tomorrow!!!!!! :D

Lucky you! Dekalb county as of now is not closed, but I bet that will change. My daughter is still at the age where she likes school, so she won't care either way. :chuckle:

Lucky you! Dekalb county as of now is not closed, but I bet that will change. My daughter is still at the age where she likes school, so she won't care either way. :chuckle:

DeKalb is closed, my little brother is going to be a happy kid :LOL:

Canon PowerShot SX20 IS -- I don't know much about these things though, it seemed like a good one. Haven't even read the manual yet!

Ohhh, nice new cameras...I need a new camera. I'll be relying on fellow fans to get some good pics and video. :D

How many more days now? :awesome:

Seeing this pic when I got up this morning started me off in a good mood:

http://twitpic.com/x5mq9 :LOL:

We were supposed to get snow, but got squat. I don't even think it rained. I would actually like to see a light dusting of snow, just something to look at for a day.

Archived