Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Has anyone that bought their ticket through the Muse.mu Concertmaps pre-sale got theirs yet? The few times I've ordered from them in the past, I usually don't get tickets til about a month before the show.

Furygirl, your shirt looks great! I need to get on that. :)

Has anyone that bought their ticket through the Muse.mu Concertmaps pre-sale got theirs yet? The few times I've ordered from them in the past, I usually don't get tickets til about a month before the show.

I've not got my concertmaps ticket yet. The ones I keep hearing about arriving are the Ticketmaster ones. I'm anxious!!

Furygirl, your shirt looks great! I need to get on that. :)

Thanks! :)

Wow, I just read your signature, Furygirl, and came to the realization that you are Musemom. And to think I was just now wondering where Musemom had gotten off to. :rolleyes: I'm so oblivious.

Yeah, I like to confuse things. Thanks for remembering musemom. :) For November my undertitle used to say "Used to be musemom." Perhaps I should've left it there longer....

BTW, only 67 more days! :awesome:

Oh, and did anyone ever hear that interview with Chris on 99x where rufygirl's question was asked?? I don't see anything on their website. Wonder whatever happened there. :erm:

Oh, and did anyone ever hear that interview with Chris on 99x where rufygirl's question was asked?? I don't see anything on their website. Wonder whatever happened there. :erm:

Yeah, it was a very short interview though,maybe 10 minutes. I was also allowed to call in and record a question for Chris, but Lewis from 99x emailed me to let me know that they wouldn't be able to do the questions, I guess because they were short on time and kept changing the time the interview was supposed to be. He just talked about the tour and possibly doing things for the fans before the show :awesome:

Yeah, it was a very short interview though,maybe 10 minutes. I was also allowed to call in and record a question for Chris, but Lewis from 99x emailed me to let me know that they wouldn't be able to do the questions, I guess because they were short on time and kept changing the time the interview was supposed to be. He just talked about the tour and possibly doing things for the fans before the show :awesome:

That would be SO COOL! I love how they seem to really care about the fans. Any mention as to what kind of things? Like, a meet/greet or something? Oh who am I kidding, haha. That's the definition of an impossible dream. :rolleyes:

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Oh okay, Lewis emailed me that night and said that Kinard would have to do the interview since he had a gig to get to and Chris was late, but I didn't know if Chris was getting to hear our questions or not. I assumed he didn't since Lewis wasn't doing the interview. I was a bit confused. lol I was hoping they would put up some audio so I could listen again because I was rushing around that night and getting ready to head out the door when it was airing. :)

It's cool that Atlanta will be the kick-off date :)

That would be SO COOL! I love how they seem to really care about the fans. Any mention as to what kind of things? Like, a meet/greet or something? Oh who am I kidding, haha. That's the definition of an impossible dream. :rolleyes:

99x should definitely do something like that! :D

I hope that happens. That would be so amazing!

Kinard brought up the go cart thing they did last time, and said they should do that again. Chris said he'd def. talk to their people and see what happens with all that fan stuff. God, I hope they do a meet and greet,

Kinard brought up the go cart thing they did last time, and said they should do that again. Chris said he'd def. talk to their people and see what happens with all that fan stuff. God, I hope they do a meet and greet,

Oh man, that would be awesome. But how does one get to go? Do you have to win, or what?

Yeah, seriously. That would be amazing! I wonder what the criteria for getting into that would be, though.

I would love for it NOT to be a contest, thank you very much :p. I would like for it to be a secret "send unique-one-time-only-passwords-to-get-in-to-the-meet-and-greet to all of our forum accounts without alerting the lurkers" kinda thing. I don't like competing for these things, it sends me into a tizzy :eek:.

I would love for it NOT to be a contest, thank you very much :p. I would like for it to be a secret "send unique-one-time-only-passwords-to-get-in-to-the-meet-and-greet to all of our forum accounts without alerting the lurkers" kinda thing. I don't like competing for these things, it sends me into a tizzy :eek:.

Same here! I wish the real fans (like us) could get the chance to meet them, something many of us have dreamed of doing and not give it away to someone by chance who may or may not be a true fan. I agree, especially when the contest requirements/questions have absolutely NOTHING to do with Muse. :rolleyes:

Same here! I wish the real fans (like us) could get the chance to meet them, something many of us have dreamed of doing and not give it away to someone by chance who may or may not be a true fan. I agree, especially when the contest requirements/questions have absolutely NOTHING to do with Muse. :rolleyes:

So it's settled. You and I will break into wherever the contest is being directed from, I'll distract them by leaping nude from a vent;), while you sneak up and club them in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper. Oh, we'll also have some big-a guns, and shoot some stuff just to make a point. This will work. I can see no other possible outcome (bonus points for guessing that last reference).

So it's settled. You and I will break into wherever the contest is being directed from, I'll distract them by leaping nude from a vent;), while you sneak up and club them in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper. Oh, we'll also have some big-a guns, and shoot some stuff just to make a point. This will work. I can see no other possible outcome (bonus points for guessing the reference).

Perfect! It's a totally infallible plan. I'm sure Matt, Dom, and Chris will most certainly be proud of us for our undying dedication to them. :D Yeah, making a point is good. We could even have some signs to counterbalance the big-a guns, you know, make it seem like a more peaceful takeover rather than hostile. We don't want their guards getting involved!

I'm stumped on the whole "reference" deal but maybe that's because I haven't had any sleep since the night before yesterday. Oops! :rolleyes:

But yes, I am definitely psyched for this master plan. We must share with the others. ;)

Archived