Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

That would just by beyond ridiculous...I dare you soccer mom...I mean slacker mom! :D

Yeah, nice save there. I'm no soccer mom! :vomit:

Where are you guys finding info about the additional dates? I'm still only seeing the original six...

Mostly on the US Resistance Tour thread. http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6962415#post6962415

And there's a list on MuseWiki here: http://www.musewiki.org/Gigs :)

Just wondering...who's going to Nashville for the show on March 15th and anyone know about that venue?

I'm going to Nashville, all I know is the venue is downtown, and I supposedly walked by it last time i was in Nashville? haha sorry not really helpful

I'm going to Nashville, all I know is the venue is downtown, and I supposedly walked by it last time i was in Nashville? haha sorry not really helpful

I thought I was going to go until I checked the calender to see what day it falls on and unfortunately its on a Monday. I have classes that day :(

did you guys check out the latest tour dates? They just added a bunch...none in the southeast :(....seriously...what about the carolinas and FLORIDA??? I would love to go to Miami since I have never been there...even if its a 10-12 hour drive.

I dont know what their deal is with Florida. They have only played 1 headline show here and that was in 2004. They did 2 MTVU shows in 2005 but besides coming here with MCR and U2 we don't get Muse. Sorry but that kind of makes me annoyed. :mad:

I dont have much to complain about like other Floridians. Ive seen them 15 times and have the option to drive or fly if need be. Not everyone here is so lucky.

But cant deny Im extremely disappointed we might not be able to see them at home. :(

It just gets too expensive to always travel!

Damn you Muse!! grrrr :( for always making me poor!!!

Archived