Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

OMG Musemom pre-party in line!!!

No, definitely not the minivan driving, Britney-loving type. I still have a piercing left over from the old days, just got a new tattoo last month, and my hair is a different color every time someone sees me. And I drive an Infiniti. :D

I'm in Stone Mountain, so holy heck, we are close to each other!

I no longer have any piercings but have 3 tats which must remain covered most of the time (corporate life). :rolleyes:

I'm actually in SC but not too far from either GA or NC.

I no longer have any piercings but have 3 tats which must remain covered most of the time (corporate life). :rolleyes:

Mine are all coverable, my husband says if you're gonna have tattoos (which he does as well) you at least have to keep them "court ready" :LOL:

SC is not very far at all!

I know the feeling! I should be studying for finals but I can't really bring myself to do that when there's all this pre-show excitement on the boards! :LOL:

So excited it hurts feeling has initiated itself.

You find out about those GA's yet? :awesome:

Mine are all coverable, my husband says if you're gonna have tattoos (which he does as well) you at least have to keep them "court ready" :LOL:

SC is not very far at all!

I have 2 tats, but they're modest. No unusual piercings, though. :)

So excited it hurts feeling has initiated itself.

You find out about those GA's yet? :awesome:

Yeah, my friend is going to sell them to me. I say "friend" loosely because she's charging 80 per ticket. (Damn it!) But it's worth it. My parents have subtly hinted that I should get them (with monetary assistance from them, of course!) and I'm hoping that's their way of saying "Of course we're going GA!" ;)

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

My little brothers school is having some huge performance the night before, so I'm going to be there around noon at the latest. And that's MUCH later than I wanted to arrive. :( I'm tiny, so being up front is ideal for me, but I can take pressure/punching/kicking/biting/pushing and stuff haha.

Looks like people are trying to stick together though, so I'll for sure try and bunch up with some Musers.

What time is everyone planning on getting there?

My little brothers school is having some huge performance the night before, so I'm going to be there around noon at the latest. And that's MUCH later than I wanted to arrive. :( I'm tiny, so being up front is ideal for me, but I can take pressure/punching/kicking/biting/pushing and stuff haha.

Looks like people are trying to stick together though, so I'll for sure try and bunch up with some Musers.

If GA works out for me, around 10:00. I think (not entirely sure) that the plan is to have a pre-show meet-up and then after-show stalking. :D Me too, I'm very excited to meet some Musers!

Oh, and Tara420, I looked at your profile and saw that your occupation says slacker mom. Note my undertitle below my username. :chuckle:

What part of Atlanta are you in? I'm in Decatur.

I'm also a Musemom (but definitely no mini-van driving, Britney Spears-listenin' soccer mom)!

I got my tickets for the ATL show and absolutely cannot wait!!!

Yay! Welcome to the boards! Musemoms unite! :D

Only 76 days!

Another slacker mom here. But I do drive a minivan. It's actually very convenient when purchasing mass quantities of dirt and plants. :p I love gardening. I have a tattoo on my left ankle. Don't like pop music, so naturally, no Brittany (Taylor Swift, fill in the blank) for me.

Ack...gotta go do some flute playing. cya!

I am freaking out excited! :D:D:D:D Sorry, smiley overload. It's hard to believe there's still 77 days and counting, especially considering all of the excitement around here!

Seriously! We just booked our hotel, it's making it seem so much more real. :D

Seriously! We just booked our hotel, it's making it seem so much more real. :D

It's so far away but it feels like it's tomorrow. Plus, it's nice to interact with other Musers before the concert. It's my first time in which Muse is headlining so I'm very, very excited. :)

I think it will make the time go by faster. February is going to be amazing. And meeting everyone will be a lot of fun, I'm sure!

It's so far away but it feels like it's tomorrow. Plus, it's nice to interact with other Musers before the concert. It's my first time in which Muse is headlining so I'm very, very excited. :)

I think it will make the time go by faster. February is going to be amazing. And meeting everyone will be a lot of fun, I'm sure!

Agreed, It will be my first time seeing them headlining as well. I've loved them for a long time, but the first time I saw them was with My Chem. I was there for both of them, but everyone around me was there for MCR. I don't know anyone who loves Muse as much as me haha. My friends like them and all, but I cant wait to meet others as passionate as me. Sooooooo excited.

Agreed, It will be my first time seeing them headlining as well. I've loved them for a long time, but the first time I saw them was with My Chem. I was there for both of them, but everyone around me was there for MCR. I don't know anyone who loves Muse as much as me haha. My friends like them and all, but I cant wait to meet others as passionate as me. Sooooooo excited.

Seriously! I mean, it kind of bothers me when someone says "Oh yeah, I love Muse! I love that song, oh what's it called? Starlight, starbright?" And they think they're a fan even though they only know one song. I've loved Muse for a long time, too. I don't know what I'd be without their amazing songs. I saw them in October when they toured with U2. We got some pretty good songs but nothing from Origins or BHaR other than Starlight so I'm excited to hear some of those songs, too!

I can't wait to meet people, either. It's going to be amazing, a bunch of Musers in line... in the cold... planning the stalk session. haha. :musesign:

Seriously! I mean, it kind of bothers me when someone says "Oh yeah, I love Muse! I love that song, oh what's it called? Starlight, starbright?" And they think they're a fan even though they only know one song. I've loved Muse for a long time, too. I don't know what I'd be without their amazing songs. I saw them in October when they toured with U2. We got some pretty good songs but nothing from Origins or BHaR other than Starlight so I'm excited to hear some of those songs, too!

I can't wait to meet people, either. It's going to be amazing, a bunch of Musers in line... in the cold... planning the stalk session. haha. :musesign:

My mom and I were supposed going down for the U2 show in Tampa, but just as we started planning I realized I was scheduled to take the SAT the next day. Totally bum out, but this show is def making up for it. Since there's only one opener that means Muse is going to play and hour and a half/two hour set (HOPEFULLY).

My mom and I were supposed going down for the U2 show in Tampa, but just as we started planning I realized I was scheduled to take the SAT the next day. Totally bum out, but this show is def making up for it. Since there's only one opener that means Muse is going to play and hour and a half/two hour set (HOPEFULLY).

YAY!!!!!!! :D I sure hope it's 2 hours with their closing... Oh no, I would have cried so much. I checked just to make sure and thank goodness my SAT is in January. Honestly, you didn't miss much with the U2 show. It was about 6 or 7 songs at most and my parents, who went for U2, were pretty disappointed and, like me, wished Muse had taken over the show. This time, it will be all about them so the playlist will be a lot more extensive and HOPEFULLY bring back some of the old favorites instead of just focusing on The Resistance (which I still like).

I like the Gwinett venue a lot, it's a good view no matter where you are and the acoustics are great. Not to mention it feels pretty personal. Not as much as the Tabernacle but a lot more than the Dome (I had to use binoculars to see them). :rolleyes:

Yeah, my friend is going to sell them to me. I say "friend" loosely because she's charging 80 per ticket. (Damn it!) But it's worth it. My parents have subtly hinted that I should get them (with monetary assistance from them, of course!) and I'm hoping that's their way of saying "Of course we're going GA!" ;)

Very nice :awesome:

Now I just have to aquire my Ga's. :chuckle:

Archived