Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I really hope I get to meet you all. :happy:

Ditto. It's gonna be so freakin' epic! :awesome:

It's after midnight! That means only 76 days! :D

I know it's not certain we're the first show on the tour, but if it is, I think that's pretty cool. Well, I guess it is. I like to think they'll be really on form and excited because it's the start of the tour. No time to be burned out. Even though they've pretty much been touring since October already.... :erm:

I hope they'll give us a couple of extra songs like they did at the 1st Giants gig with U2! Start off the tour with a bang. Maybe they'll open with America like they did there! :awesome:

He or she... Please explain? Sorry I havn't picked it up yet.

But regardless chapel is right don't reveal our secrets.

The password is Radiohead, lol :ninja:

He or she? Now I'm confused. He wasn't really revealing our secrets though since it was only with friends he's bringing :) I was just joking. But seriously- no one else! :LOL:

He or she... Please explain? Sorry I havn't picked it up yet.

But regardless chapel is right don't reveal our secrets.

The password is Radiohead, lol :ninja:

He or she? Now I'm confused. He wasn't really revealing our secrets though since it was only with friends he's bringing :) I was just joking. But seriously- no one else! :LOL:

I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die. It was just two people the first time. I will not even think about considering telling anyone else

Well, crap, I missed all of the forum fun yesterday. Darn my kids and their obligations. :D I really hope I get a chance to meet some of you at the show, I haven't been on here very long but you seem like an awesome bunch and I don't know ANYBODY who loves Muse like I do, aside from you guys. I don't think my friend that I'm going with will be down for sitting in line all day (health reasons) unless we are GA, but I might come hang out just to join the forum pre-party, heehee.

Well, crap, I missed all of the forum fun yesterday. Darn my kids and their obligations. :D I really hope I get a chance to meet some of you at the show, I haven't been on here very long but you seem like an awesome bunch and I don't know ANYBODY who loves Muse like I do, aside from you guys. I don't think my friend that I'm going with will be down for sitting in line all day (health reasons) unless we are GA, but I might come hang out just to join the forum pre-party, heehee.

Hope to meet you too! I'd love to meet another Musemom! Paemchen (Pam) is another mom who's going. :) I also don't know anyone irl who's a big Muser. I'm surrounded by minivan-driving soccer moms that probably listen to Britney Spears and think that they're hip. :rolleyes: Oh, and sorry if you're mini-driving soccer mom, but you know what I mean anyway, I'm sure. :chuckle:

Hope to meet you too! I'd love to meet another Musemom! Paemchen (Pam) is another mom who's going. :) I also don't know anyone irl who's a big Muser. I'm surrounded by minivan-driving soccer moms that probably listen to Britney Spears and think that they're hip. :rolleyes: Oh, and sorry if you're mini-driving soccer mom, but you know what I mean anyway, I'm sure. :chuckle:

I'm also a Musemom (but definitely no mini-van driving, Britney Spears-listenin' soccer mom)!

I got my tickets for the ATL show and absolutely cannot wait!!!

OMG Musemom pre-party in line!!!

No, definitely not the minivan driving, Britney-loving type. I still have a piercing left over from the old days, just got a new tattoo last month, and my hair is a different color every time someone sees me. And I drive an Infiniti. :D

I'm in Stone Mountain, so holy heck, we are close to each other!

Archived