Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I know! I was looking forward to meeting everybody. There's still plenty of fellow musers to interact with, though!

Well, chapel will be there, just not for stalking. Everyone will get to meet everyone. :happy:

Oh yes, we shall have a good time. :D

Does anyone know if A is front row in reserved seating, or Z?

I was there a few onths ago and I think it starts at the bottom and goes up. So A would be at the bottom, but it repeats sometimes, like AA, BB, etc. You could call the arena and ask to be sure.

Does anyone know if A is front row in reserved seating, or Z?

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone?

I remember somewhere earlier in the thread someone saying Z was closer and A was in the back, but I wouldn't stake my life (or Muse tix) on that info or anything!

wow, GA for Atlanta is already sold out? :stunned:

Wow. I did a check for one seat just to see what I'd come up with, and it offered me sec. 105, which is pretty good. So there's still some decent seats left if anyone is buying single tix. When I tried for 2, it only had back tier.

I wonder how many were available for the public sale.

yeah me too, I truthfully didn't think that the pit would sell out this fast. I was expecting it to sell out in Feb or something, guessss notttt haha:LOL:

Hey, my sister and I want to meet everyone on here too! So you are all planning on meeting outside the arena a few hours before the show? ... and after-show-stalking as well? ;)

the more the merrier :D

Archived