Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hey!

I'm in section 121, too! Row H, I believe so it should be down near the floor. Anyone know where the meet-up for after-show stalking is? My parents as much Muse-diehards as I am so they will be accompanying me (I doubt they'd let me go off by myself with people they don't know, but soon, hopefully will know!)

Hey!

I'm in section 121, too! Row H, I believe so it should be down near the floor. Anyone know where the meet-up for after-show stalking is? My parents as much Muse-diehards as I am so they will be accompanying me (I doubt they'd let me go off by myself with people they don't know, but soon, hopefully will know!)

I'm going to try and have it ready between Christmas and mid January. I need to talk with chapel about stalking. We are working on the meet though.

Yeah, 121 is not that bad. I've been to Gwinett before and sat much farther away and was still able to see perfectly fine. Of course, Natalia! I really am excited to meet fellow Musers, it's going to be amazing. And it's Saturday so I don't have to worry about school or anything. Perfect!

I'm going to stand if Saturday goes well. SS mosh pit!

Yeah, 121 is not that bad. I've been to Gwinett before and sat much farther away and was still able to see perfectly fine. Of course, Natalia! I really am excited to meet fellow Musers, it's going to be amazing. And it's Saturday so I don't have to worry about school or anything. Perfect!

Yeah, I went there in September and I remember thinking all the seats were pretty good. It's waaayyy smaller than the GA Dome. Just curious, what part of Atlanta are you in? I'm in Decatur. :)

Marietta/Kenessaw border. It's a little ways out but that's just fine. I think I'll try and trade or get them Saturday. I would so be a part of the SS mosh pit. I think the experience would be a lot more fun than being in the seats but I've read some people on here are in my section so hopefully, if all else fails, I won't be alone!

Archived