Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I will totally honest in saying my mother is genius. She had to do it for me this morning as I am not in my best form, and she managed to get reserved seating. We'll try for GA tomorrow and if we get them, we'll just sell the seated ones. In case I don't get them tomorrow, is anyone possibly interested in trading 2 GA tickets for 2 good seated tickets?

do you know what section reserved seating is in? because if you manage to get 2 GA and end up selling off those tickets, and they're in a section i want, i'll buy them.

I'm thinking I just want to do a tee shirt because I want to be wearing it inside, and I don't want to be stuck with a jacket inside. As far as recognizing each other outside in line (when we're probably wearing jackets), we'll have to figure out an ID system I think.

And I totally want to hear KoC too! I'm bummed they didn't do it in October.

Here's the forum shirt info:

:)

Thanks! :D

I'm in, oooo and Guiding Light. :LOL:

Yes!!! But seriously I don't know what I'll do during that song- maybe check out merchandise... no then I'll lose my barrier spot that I'm going to get this time!! I'll just make up a dancy dance for that one I guess. Actually I might love it live but I'm sure my friend I'm going with will make fun of it the whole way home.

Yes!!! But seriously I don't know what I'll do during that song- maybe check out merchandise... no then I'll lose my barrier spot that I'm going to get this time!! I'll just make up a dancy dance for that one I guess. Actually I might love it live but I'm sure my friend I'm going with will make fun of it the whole way home.

NO! Best, Cheesy sing-a-long. EVER!

i hope i don't kick myself for not getting general admission. i honestly felt like it wouldn't be worth it. i'm too short, and too unwilling to fight to get up towards the front.

If you're short and don't want to fight it wouldn't be as fun for you as seats. I'm short too and I know my view won't always be perfect but the floor is a experience for me that I can't get in seats. People enjoy shows in different ways- mine usually involves getting beat up and jumping like a fool.

NO! Best, Cheesy sing-a-long. EVER!

I'll give it that. I just can't believe I'm finally going to see Plug in Baby, Knights of Cydonia, STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, and hopefully MK Ultra!! Plus I really want to hear Cave and Resistance!! We better not get Feeling Good- it's so strange how that song would have the opposite effect on me- just because I LOVE Cave.

I'll give it that. I just can't believe I'm finally going to see Plug in Baby, Knights of Cydonia, STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, and hopefully MK Ultra!! Plus I really want to hear Cave and Resistance!! We better not get Feeling Good- it's so strange how that song would have the opposite effect on me- just because I LOVE Cave.

Hsve you heard about possible Sunburn and B&H? :awesome:

I don't want to get my hopes up too high since it was only the one gig so far but if they play B&H I will die.

Me too. Sunburn would bring tears to my eyes. Ooooo maybe Blackout, then you'd really see tears from me.

Or maybe the y finally decided they love us more and we get SD and/or AP

Me too. Sunburn would bring tears to my eyes. Ooooo maybe Blackout, then you'd really see tears from me.

Or maybe the y finally decided they love us more and we get SD and/or AP

Blackout is one of two songs that ever made me cry. I would be bawling and my friend would never let it go! Space Dementia-- that would be a miracle!! Ahh!! They need to completely nix the Euro setlist and play Bliss, Blackout, Assasin, Muscle Museum, Apocalypse Please, Sunburn, Butterflies and Huricanes, plus all the standards- KoC,SS, PiB, MK Ultra. Plus full orchestra playing Exogenisis I-III and the good Resistance tracks Undisclosed Desires, Uprising, Resistance, IBtY,US, USoE, and they should open with Take a Bow and close with Bliss as a second encore after KoC...

Blackout is one of two songs that ever made me cry. I would be bawling and my friend would never let it go! Space Dementia-- that would be a miracle!! Ahh!! They need to completely nix the Euro setlist and play Bliss, Blackout, Assasin, Muscle Museum, Apocalypse Please, Sunburn, Butterflies and Huricanes, plus all the standards- KoC,SS, PiB, MK Ultra. Plus full orchestra playing Exogenisis I-III and the good Resistance tracks Undisclosed Desires, Uprising, Resistance, IBtY,US, USoE, and they should open with Take a Bow and close with Bliss as a second encore after KoC...

I'd love all of that, and would add Darkshines, but lets be realistic about Darkshines.

Take a Bow should be the big finale, imo.

I'd love all of that, and would add Darkshines, but lets be realistic about Darkshines.

Take a Bow should be the big finale, imo.

We need to write a formal letter to the band explaining why our setlist is better than theirs. I'm sure they'll listen :chuckle: but I'm getting off. 79 days!!

I just joined this muse board in hopes that someone could help me. I've been trying to get use general admission tickets since yesterday and have been unsuccessful. I've been waiting several years to see Muse live and I've been unable to get General Admission. Do you guys know if there will be more GA available on Friday/Saturday?

I just joined this muse board in hopes that someone could help me. I've been trying to get use general admission tickets since yesterday and have been unsuccessful. I've been waiting several years to see Muse live and I've been unable to get General Admission. Do you guys know if there will be more GA available on Friday/Saturday?

Try the Saturday general sale.

I've had to settle for a seat :indiff:

I hope you get GA tomorrow! :eek:

If you're short and don't want to fight it wouldn't be as fun for you as seats. I'm short too and I know my view won't always be perfect but the floor is a experience for me that I can't get in seats. People enjoy shows in different ways- mine usually involves getting beat up and jumping like a fool.

How tall are you? I'm 5'5" and willing to get in a fight if I have to, but I admit I'm a bit worried about being able to see. I'm gonna try for the barrier at least. I would think anyone that's lining up before noon should be able to get the barrier. I worry about the wankers though that will try to cheat their way to the front. :indiff: That's where the punching comes in. :chuckle:

I hope you get GA tomorrow! :eek:

How tall are you? I'm 5'5" and willing to get in a fight if I have to, but I admit I'm a bit worried about being able to see. I'm gonna try for the barrier at least. I would think anyone that's lining up before noon should be able to get the barrier. I worry about the wankers though that will try to cheat their way to the front. :indiff: That's where the punching comes in. :chuckle:

I'm hoping for the best and getting one Saturday, or at the very least a sort trade for some.

Archived