Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

we are near to Gwinnett also :D but for privacy I guess I'll hold that information until the day gets closer and any boardie-meetup deets come out.

Natalia ... my suggestion is don't delay too long, if you need hotel, pre-pay rates looked pretty good for now.

for the Wembley shows in Sept'10, those boardies reported the nearby hotel rates shot up. all the hotels jacked their rates in Raleigh for the Muse/U2 show as well :rolleyes:

Thanks, jaely! :D :D

I can't wait to meet everyone!

I got my ticket to the show this morning but I missed out on getting my brother's ticket for the Boston show. They were supposed to be his Christmas present and he's never seen Muse live, I wanted so badly to surprise him. :( I REALLY want to try at the Ticketmaster presale tomorrow, if anybody could take the trouble to pm me the password for the presale I would be eternally grateful!!! It would totally rock my brother's world if I could do this for him.

Can't wait until February, holy crap I am so excited! This will be my first time seeing them headline. :D

I got my ticket to the show this morning but I missed out on getting my brother's ticket for the Boston show. They were supposed to be his Christmas present and he's never seen Muse live, I wanted so badly to surprise him. :( I REALLY want to try at the Ticketmaster presale tomorrow, if anybody could take the trouble to pm me the password for the presale I would be eternally grateful!!! It would totally rock my brother's world if I could do this for him.

Can't wait until February, holy crap I am so excited! This will be my first time seeing them headline. :D

As far as I know, there aren't any special codes that only muse.mu members are privy to, esp having to do with a Ticketmaster sale. I think all you have to do to take advantage of a radio station pre-sale is to sign up on their website. On 99x, sign up to be a "freeloader." http://www.99x.com/ And on 96 Rock, sign up to be part of Project Underground. http://www.project961.com/pages/project_connections/project_connections.html. I think livenation is selling tickets as well. HTH! :)

Yes...it will be mad, chaotic, out of this world!!!!!!!

I can't wait! I've dreamed of the day I'd see SS performed live, but never thought I'd dare try to be in the middle of it. I guess any injuries I sustain will be worth it! Oh, and I'm almost positive they'll play it.

As far as I know, there aren't any special codes that only muse.mu members are privy to, esp having to do with a Ticketmaster sale. I think all you have to do to take advantage of a radio station pre-sale is to sign up on their website. On 99x, sign up to be a "freeloader." http://www.99x.com/ And on 96 Rock, sign up to be part of Project Underground. http://www.project961.com/pages/project_connections/project_connections.html. I think livenation is selling tickets as well. HTH! :)

I think the 99X thing would work if I was trying to get tix here in ATL, but he needs to go to the show in Boston. I am signed up with Freeloader, though, so it might worth checking out if I can't get through on TM. Ticketmaster presales are only accessible with the password (I checked the site's info) but even though I'm a TM account holder I have no clue how to get the password. It's possible I deleted one of their hundreds of emails that I get per week not realizing a password was in there? Gah, this has been driving me NUTS all day! I just want my brother to be able to share in the joy, you know? :)

haha as long as I can breathe and have space to jump around ill have a :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wvdQIk3dQ

hopefully its not as tightly packed as this time in atlanta, and hope there is no swaying as well

I remember that show. I was on the gate and elbowed a guy in the face to get him off me. I felt bad, but he got off me! That was indeed the worst pit of any of the shows I've been to though.

I think the 99X thing would work if I was trying to get tix here in ATL, but he needs to go to the show in Boston. I am signed up with Freeloader, though, so it might worth checking out if I can't get through on TM. Ticketmaster presales are only accessible with the password (I checked the site's info) but even though I'm a TM account holder I have no clue how to get the password. It's possible I deleted one of their hundreds of emails that I get per week not realizing a password was in there? Gah, this has been driving me NUTS all day! I just want my brother to be able to share in the joy, you know? :)

Oh missed the part about Boston. Have you tried any Boston radio stations? I would think there'd be at least one having a presale. I didn't know about Ticketmaster having a password. Is that on the Ticketmaster site, or still through muse.mu? I'm sorry, I really don't know. Did you ask on the main US tour thread? :(

I remember that show. I was on the gate and elbowed a guy in the face to get him off me. I felt bad, but he got off me! That was indeed the worst pit of any of the shows I've been to though.

haha yeah I had a man's armpit on my head...:stunned:

and walked out of there with numerous bruises eek

Oh missed the part about Boston. Have you tried any Boston radio stations? I would think there'd be at least one having a presale. I didn't know about Ticketmaster having a password. Is that on the Ticketmaster site, or still through muse.mu? I'm sorry, I really don't know. Did you ask on the main US tour thread? :(

I haven't but I have asked on the Boston thread and I got the code for a radio station there having a presale, I am currently also trying to navigate that site. :D

That info was on the TM site, not muse.mu.

No worries, and I do sincerely appreciate the help. I'll do whatever I have to to get him the ticket, I just REALLY don't want to pay through stubhub or some crap like that. I spent most of my free money on my kids' Christmas gifts so having to pay more than $100 per ticket more than I paid for my ATL tix will be really hard to swallow, lol!

I haven't but I have asked on the Boston thread and I got the code for a radio station there having a presale, I am currently also trying to navigate that site. :D

That info was on the TM site, not muse.mu.

No worries, and I do sincerely appreciate the help. I'll do whatever I have to to get him the ticket, I just REALLY don't want to pay through stubhub or some crap like that. I spent most of my free money on my kids' Christmas gifts so having to pay more than $100 per ticket more than I paid for my ATL tix will be really hard to swallow, lol!

Hey, I just found this on the US Tour thread. It's in reference to the Fairfax gig, but I'd think the same thing would apply.

Okay okay. I just called the station.

This is for anyone that wants to know abotu the presale tomorrow.

The guy I talked to said that there wasn't going to be a code of any sort. He told me as far as he's concerned, on the DC 101 website there will be a link in the morning. So once you click on that link you should be taken care of and be ready to order the tickets.

:) So no code then?

If your doing the 99x presale the code is... I don't want to post it but if you need it I can send it to you in about a hour. I'm in the middle of a epic study session. Just PM me and I'll send it to you.

I have the 99x code, but I'm actually trying to get Boston tix now. Thank you for the offer, though!

Archived