Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

You're really gung ho about this. :chuckle: I'm glad someone is taking initiative. We have plenty of time to come up with a supermassive plan. I expect pie charts and a PowerPoint presentation next week. :LOL:

Yes. Mooose, Myooze and Teh Moosea (Italian show host, lol) :LOL:

I'm making the powerpoint!!

But it will be valentines by then

Well, I know. But the xmas cookies are really just pretend 'cause the internet isn't that advanced. :erm: I mean, I'm assuming there won't REALLY be pie charts and PowerPoint presentations, either. :LOL: .........:stunned:

But yeah, maybe for the gig I'll make cute little pink heart cookies that say MUSE on them. :happy: <3 So appropriate..... :rolleyes:

Well, I know. But the xmas cookies are really just pretend 'cause the internet isn't that advanced. :erm: I mean, I'm assuming there won't REALLY be pie charts and PowerPoint presentations, either. :LOL: .........:stunned:

But yeah, maybe for the gig I'll make cute little pink heart cookies that say MUSE on them. :happy: <3 So appropriate..... :rolleyes:

There will be pie charts and powerpoints!!

I'm about to go to bed and I just remember something. Guys, need your help. Is a password required for the pre sale tomorrow?

The email address I used to register for this site no long exists and I never bothered to change it. Now it's coming to bite me. Argh.

PM the pw if you could. THANKS A MILLION

I think as long as you're able to see the page that says Muse Ticketing at the top, then you're fine as far as passwords go. Do you see links at the very top that say Ticket Home/Your Acct/Shopping Cart? Click on Your Acct. and you'll have to register your name and password, address, etc.... So make sure you do that before 10:00 tomorrow!

I'm about to go to bed and I just remember something. Guys, need your help. Is a password required for the pre sale tomorrow?

The email address I used to register for this site no long exists and I never bothered to change it. Now it's coming to bite me. Argh.

PM the pw if you could. THANKS A MILLION

See my above response to someone from earlier. :) You have to make a new account for the ticketing process, so you can use your new email address at that time.

Hey guys! I know I haven't been as involved as I should have been the past few weeks... or months. :rolleyes: But I'd really like to be involved in the whole stalker/find the band thing! I love stalking, not against it in any way, especially if it happens to be our Muse boys. I can't wait until 10!

I'll be at school but my mom will be there at the computer at 9:30, credit card in hand, ready to punch in some numbers. I was also relieved when I found a dependable "ticket-buyer". Now, this brings me to the sad part. I'm 16 (ALMOST 17) and my mom, loving that she is, is going to buy SEAT tickets and not GA tickets because she thinks I'm too young.

So, the fun will be limited for me as far as the mosh pit goes but I was hoping I could still be involved in stalking? My mom wants to meet them as much as I do, it's just she's not into the whole push/shove/dance right in the band's face where as I live for it! I hope everyone gets the tix they want! :D

Did you decide if you are doing GA or getting a seat?

I am hoping to get general admission, And if I do, I'm going to mosh (first moshing experience:unsure:) and try to convince my parents to let me stalk afterwards. They will probably go "No, son, we won't let you go if you act like you have a man-crush on these guys!"

Did you decide if you are doing GA or getting a seat?

I am hoping to get general admission, And if I do, I'm going to mosh (first moshing experience:unsure:) and try to convince my parents to let me stalk afterwards. They will probably go "No, son, we won't let you go if you act like you have a man-crush on these guys!"

Your parents are worrying me a bit.... How old are you, anyway? And what part of town do you live in?

Only 3 hours and 13 minutes! :pope:

I feel sick. :vomit:

I have to just my piano teacher's computer. I don't really trust my mom. I'm going to try to get pit tickets. I"m 5'4 and a blond 13 year old girl, hoping people will spare me. This will be interesting.

I'm so nervous! I'm getting tickets for my almost as obsessed sister too! I'm wearing what I did when i saw them with U2 today down the the underwear and makeup. Hope that's good luck.

OSHITWHATAMIGOINGTODOIDONTKNOWMUSE!!!!!

I saw Muse open for U2 for both NY shows in September and then here in Atlanta on October 6th....Thanks to U2, I am a huge fan now for Muse, and so are my kids. I was front rail for all 3 shows that I saw them at and they are brilliant!!!

Okay, I am registered but are presale codes issued? I have looked the website up and down but can't tell if there is a presale code and the presale is in one hour...HELP!!!

I saw Muse open for U2 for both NY shows in September and then here in Atlanta on October 6th....Thanks to U2, I am a huge fan now for Muse, and so are my kids. I was front rail for all 3 shows that I saw them at and they are brilliant!!!

Okay, I am registered but are presale codes issued? I have looked the website up and down but can't tell if there is a presale code and the presale is in one hour...HELP!!!

I don't think there is a presale code...you just refresh the page until the link comes up. Are you on Muse.mu or the Muse ticketing site?

I don't think there is a presale code...you just refresh the page until the link comes up. Are you on Muse.mu or the Muse ticketing site?

Drifter, I am on muse.mu. I registered there yesterday and registered to use the forum as well. Is this right? Thanks :)

dang chapel if you're going that early can you hold me a spot? I'll bring fluids and treats as a reward for your dedication haha..but seriously lol..OH and questions on the parking issue I called the arena yesterday and the receptionist told me that parking is whenever..and doors open of course an hour before show ie 6:30 hope that helps some people out.

Archived