Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

oh shit son. the last time i posted i was on page 101. i dont even wanna know what i missed :(

i still can't decide what time i wanna get there. i fail at life.

i want barrier in front of matt but its going to be 20 effin degrees! i am in no way prepared for that

Paemchen said she heard on 96.1 a radio announcement that said something like "The groupies are gonna be soooooo upset after the Muse gig because they're coming back to the studio..." blah blah blah. Not an exact quote, but basically the gist. So wtf? I just don't know why they would purposely avoid fans on the first gig of the tour (other those lucky few that won stuff).

Has anyone else heard anything?

oh shit son. the last time i posted i was on page 101. i dont even wanna know what i missed :(

i still can't decide what time i wanna get there. i fail at life.

Well you haven't missed anything because the gig is tomorrow! :LOL:

No really, why so glum? :( It's Muse! :)

Well you haven't missed anything because the gig is tomorrow! :LOL:

No really, why so glum? :( It's Muse! :)

haha sorry. it's been a shit week, actually shit month. couldnt get into it until tonight!

whats with the contest? looks like i missed that one. oh well, i never win anything anyway. i wanted to be in the front but the weather sucks balls. :(

haha sorry. it's been a shit week, actually shit month. couldnt get into it until tonight!

whats with the contest? looks like i missed that one. oh well, i never win anything anyway. i wanted to be in the front but the weather sucks balls. :(

There's been some different contests from what I've heard, but the craziest one is from 99x. The station held auditions for fans to sing their rendition of Back in Black. The person they judged to be the best supposedly got to sing that song (as frontman) with Muse tonight at their rehearsal. I think maybe only one person from here went for it.

Sorry you've had a shitty month.... A lot of us are getting to the venue tomorrow before noon even though it will be cold. I don't think it'll be that bad. I'm just gonna dress warmly. I think by 10:30 it'll be fairly tolerable.

Furygirl, so they won't be out after the show for our planned meeting? :(

That was going to be the highlight of the night! I agree and if I wait out in the cold tomorrow night (not to mention the morning) to meet them and it turns out they had left hours before, it will seriously put a dent in the fun.

Can anyone clarify what the seating is going to be like? I'm reading that some of you are going to be waiting outside for good seats. I've tried to contact the arena but they don't answer phones. I've got tickets for the floor. Are those assigned seating or first come first serve? Thanks in advance.

General Admission Floor is exactly what it sounds like. first come first serve for decent spots standing room only. seated tickets are marked and assigned

General Admission Floor is exactly what it sounds like. first come first serve for decent spots standing room only. seated tickets are marked and assigned

All right. My tickets are for GAFLR G3 271 and the like. So there are seats assigned? I'll have to swing by tomorrow morning and double check. I would hate to miss out, cause I'm totally prepared to be there at the crack of dawn. :p

Thanks for helping me out. All the other concerts I've been to at this venue have had assigned seating.

All right. My tickets are for GAFLR G3 271 and the like. So there are seats assigned? I'll have to swing by tomorrow morning and double check. I would hate to miss out, cause I'm totally prepared to be there at the crack of dawn. :p

Thanks for helping me out. All the other concerts I've been to at this venue have had assigned seating.

no, gaflr is gaflr no matter what. ignore the numbers

Sweet, looks like I'll be hanging out with the rest of you guys tomorrow morning!

By the way, I hope they play Stockholm Syndrome. I would love to see Matt hammer out that guitar solo!

This is my first Muse concert, btw. I'm so excited. I'm worried I won't sleep!

God I wish I could hang out early but I have a six hour drive up from saint Augustine to get there. Everything else goes the same for me. Ss has always been my favorite and haarp did nothing to change that.

So, I don't give a fuck what that cocky radio station says. I'm going to wait for that band. If we know they're at the station or in a bar, or still holing up in the arena. We can find them.

My mom is being really sketchy about when we're leaving now. So I'll hopefully be there sometime before 11.

So, I don't give a fuck what that cocky radio station says. I'm going to wait for that band. If we know they're at the station or in a bar, or still holing up in the arena. We can find them.

My mom is being really sketchy about when we're leaving now. So I'll hopefully be there sometime before 11.

I love your attitude! :D I hope you're right.

Okay, I'm totally going to bed now. No, really.

Signing off!

P.S. OMG!!!!! :awesome:

I love your attitude! :D I hope you're right.

Okay, I'm totally going to bed now. No, really.

Signing off!

P.S. OMG!!!!! :awesome:

They can't be that elusive....can they? As long as we are willing to wait, I think we'll be rewarded. (hope we'll be rewarded?)

dunno if this has been gone over but how do we identify one another from the board tomorrow?

What we're wearing I guess. From some peoples avatars, from the board, twitter, or facebook. I feel pretty confident about finding some people either before the show or after. I for one will be in black pants and a bright blue shirt, but I'm also going to be bundled in many layers throughout most of the day.

What we're wearing I guess. From some peoples avatars, from the board, twitter, or facebook. I feel pretty confident about finding some people either before the show or after. I for one will be in black pants and a bright blue shirt, but I'm also going to be bundled in many layers throughout most of the day.

oopsy daisy i only met a couple of you many years ago. ahh well. im sure i can figure you guys out - the biggest group in the front. lol

Can't wait to see some of you all later! I'll be in the purple-ish pants, black tee, and black hoodie. I'll be with a weird looking tall guy(my friend lol). It's going to be amazing :dance:

Ah and I'll probably be there around noonish. Unfortunately I can't do 9am :/

Guys we are almost here... The start if the American resistance tour. It seems like yesterday when we were pulling out our hair waiting for dates to be released. And now ... The time has finally come! My gig is on Tuesday but I am so excited as if it were happening Right now.

I am going to TRY to stay away from this thread so thread so I can keep SSOME element of surprise for Tuesday night.

Since our gigs are right in the beginning of the tour, I am worried about post muse gig blues. However, I only remember having good feelings after my first gig in 05.:happy: So for now , let's just enjoy everything. :yesey:

Have a great time , my musey friends.

:kiss:

Archived