Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I dunno! LOL, I really don't see a cohesive plan coming around, so probably nothing. :LOL:

:chuckle:

I think the best plan would be to all have our twitter turned on our cell phones and if anyone see's them we could alert the rest of the group.

... was that what you were talking about... the stalking bit? lol

but as for the rest I guess there would be some general information I could post for everyone.

Guys, I may need some quotes post-show. Keep in touch

Can't guarantee I'll be able to post to Twitter prior to Sunday afternoon (although I'll try), however I am also one who is prone to witty and colorful quotes. :p

http://www.twitter.com/curie

Plus, as an added bonus, I also have a rather unique perspective, what with being more than old enough to have personally given birth to the majority of the Muse fan base, up to and including all the band members themselves. :stunned:

In east TN? Yes.

Oh and as for cohesive plan fails, I take blame on that one :chuckle: Oh well powst gig stalking and maybe on the spot plans?

Dude, google it. Whip out the credit card. Simples. :)

And yeah, stalking first, then wing social hour. Unless we follow the band to a bar. Then we accomplish two things!

I think the best plan would be to all have our twitter turned on our cell phones and if anyone see's them we could alert the rest of the group.

but as for the rest I guess there would be some general information I could post for everyone.

I'm starting to hate Twitter. How do I follow the whole list you've created, not just the individual people?

And yeah, stalking first, then wing social hour. Unless we follow the band to a bar. Then we accomplish two things!

I'm starting to hate Twitter. How do I follow the whole list you've created, not just the individual people?

No credit card for me.

Yay for improv. :happy:

What are the restrictions for going to bars in Georgia? Not accounting for the astronomically unlikely event we do follow them to a bar :chuckle:

No credit card for me.

Yay for improv. :happy:

What are the restrictions for going to bars in Georgia? Not accounting for the astronomically unlikely event we do follow them to a bar :chuckle:

I'm pretty sure anyone can go into a bar, you just have to show an ID to buy/consume drinks. But if you're referring to the tavern-y places that have been mentioned, those are probably more like restaurants so I'm sure it'll be cool. I'm thinking the only places that would possibly have an age limit on entry are nightclub-type places. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a while since I was under 21, lol....

I'm pretty sure anyone can go into a bar, you just have to show an ID to buy/consume drinks. But if you're referring to the tavern-y places that have been mentioned, those are probably more like restaurants so I'm sure it'll be cool. I'm thinking the only places that would possibly have an age limit on entry are nightclub-type places. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a while since I was under 21, lol....

The Taverns in question are restaurants I looked them up on line so is Bahama Breeze. I'm sure everyone could go. We need to do this prior to returning to real life.

... i don't know :$

Yeah, there's no age limit on going in. I'm 17, and they let me in :LOL: .

When you go to chapel's twitter page, and click on the sexy-plane list. There should be a button you can click that says 'Follow this list'.

As far up as meeting after the show for stalking I think we should just meet up around back by the buses. And maybe get someone in their car to tune in to the radio station that they're supposed to be 'taking over'? That way we'd know if they're in the venue doing the 'taking over', or if the station is still waiting on them. Then I guess we could all decide where to go to make a ruckus.

Does anyone know if it's going to be windy on Saturday?

When you go to chapel's twitter page, and click on the sexy-plane list. There should be a button you can click that says 'Follow this list'.

As far up as meeting after the show for stalking I think we should just meet up around back by the buses. And maybe get someone in their car to tune in to the radio station that they're supposed to be 'taking over'? That way we'd know if they're in the venue doing the 'taking over', or if the station is still waiting on them. Then I guess we could all decide where to go to make a ruckus.

Thanks for the Twitter help. :)

And I think your plan about meeting up around back makes sense, and then we can go from there. Wherever that is!

Thanks for the info about the Tavern. I have a feeling we'll all be so euphoric we could sit there and eat cardboard and not notice! :LOL:

But.... if a better place is only .10 mile further, how about it? Fine with me, but I guess we need some concrete plans. And this would be after the "stalking," right?

Also, those of us that are gonna wait around to see if we can meet the band, should we just meet up as a group outside the main entrance? I'm assuming they aren't gonna rush right out, so we might have a few minutes. I for one will certainly need a pee break, and will want to go get my coat out of my car. Ideas, anyone?

I think meeting up in one place is a really good idea. It would be really helpful for those of us who are cell phone/twitter noobs to be able to find everyone the old fashioned way. (Yay, I learned how to multi-quote! Thanks Furygirl! :awesome:)

I made a twitter account when I first read this thread, but so far I just use it to follow a few bands. I'm working on the cell phone bit, but I don't think it'll work with my archaic prepaid cellphone, but just in case, will you add me. I'm lissap411. Thanks!

I'm still confused by the Twitter thing. :facepalm: I went to chapel's twitter page, but I don't see a follow this list button. :$

I really think it would be good if we could all agree to meet, either at the buses or the front entrance. I think you make a good point about starting out by the tour bus, with someone (with twitter or texting capabilities) checking the radio. Does everyone agree?

Hey guys, I posted this on another thread but just in case.

My name is Jaime Rodriguez and I am a TV Journalist for NBC South Florida.

I will be in Atlanta on Saturday night covering the gig. Should be a fun night and I have learned some things about Muse fan culture from your posts.

If you want to follow my live updates from the gig feel free to follow me on Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/jaimearodriguez

See you all Saturday

:awesome: you're in for quite an experience! Muse have won best live band several times before (this year they fell short, but never the less, still AMAZING).

Have you ever checked out Muse's music?

You might get sucked into extreme Muse fandom once you leave.. just sayin' :chuckle: I had two friends in Raleigh who went to the Muse and U2 gig last October to see U2, and they walked away as new Muse fans!

We're all a crazy bunch of fans here. You're more than welcome in our flock!

Will the post show interview somehow land on Youtube? I'm not going to this gig, but I'd love to see it. I am so Muse-obsessed I'd watch anything from local news reports to fan vids!

Hey Atlanta crew, so excited for you! I'm gonna definetely be on twitter spoiling everything and feeling envious of you all! Well, at least I finally dipped below a week left to the gig I'm going to, and hopefully I can kill some time reading all your twitter updates and stuff!

I'm still confused by the Twitter thing. :facepalm: I went to chapel's twitter page, but I don't see a follow this list button. :$

I really think it would be good if we could all agree to meet, either at the buses or the front entrance. I think you make a good point about starting out by the tour bus, with someone (with twitter or texting capabilities) checking the radio. Does everyone agree?

On the right hand side of Chapel's page there is a header that says 'Lists' and under that is a clickable link that says @zaireeka20/sexy-plane. Go there and above everyone's pictures/tweets it should say 'Follow this List'.

I'm going to see if I can convince my mom to go to the car first and turn on the radio station. That way she could text me what they're saying, and we could keep up that way. Idk if she'll do it though....she wants to stalk too.

I hope all of this works out.

On the right hand side of Chapel's page there is a header that says 'Lists' and under that is a clickable link that says @zaireeka20/sexy-plane. Go there and above everyone's pictures/tweets it should say 'Follow this List'.

I'm going to see if I can convince my mom to go to the car first and turn on the radio station. That way she could text me what they're saying, and we could keep up that way. Idk if she'll do it though....she wants to stalk too.

I hope all of this works out.

Ok, I got to the sexyplane page, and I can see everyone's tweets, but there's no 'Follow this list' button. Man, I really suck at this :$

I don't know why I got excited about this whole twitter things, I just remembered I don't even have an iphone or comparable smartphone

You don't need one really. As long as it's not a pre-paid phone (and those work too, actually, you would just have to pay per text). You can follow all of us, and then you can opt to get text updates. That way, when we post something it would come to you like we were texting you. You can also send updates via text. The apps just make it a little easier, but since it's only for one night really you should join us in the twitterverse.

Archived