Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hi :} sooo this is my very 1st comment on this site :} Yay! So plz go easy on me k?!?!

Anywhoot! I will b traveling 7ish hours from Biloxi.MS 2 Gwinette this sat!!!!!! I saw the ROCK GODS in Houston Oct 14th 2009 when they opened 4 u2! Greatest 45ish mins of my life!!!!!

So my point. I finally got registered on here, even though I have been reading all ya'lls posts 4 like 4ever! I called the arena 2day & everyone can relax, cuz the chic I talked 2 said cameras would b allowed, just not professional! VICTORY!!!!!!! I can't wait 2 get some amazing pix & vids of the boys & their RockGodliness!!!!! So I just made that word up:LOL:

Question though.........What is the deal w/this after concert concert?!?!?!?! Or whatever it is. R they goin 2 the radio station or staying at the arena & do I have 2 get additional tix 4 the after show if there is one?!?!?!?!

Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked! Like I said I am posting on here 4 the 1st time :$

Can't wait till SAT!!!!!! Will b leaving at 5am :( & cruising up there as fast as possible.

Biloxi? Awesome! I'm originally from Gulfport and my parents are from New Orleans.

I'm fully expecting PMS. :supersad: Being at the first gig, it'll be kinda hard to hear about the other upcoming US gigs without getting all emo. And I wish I were able to go to more than one, but it ain't happening. I know, I know, I need to be grateful that I'm seeing them at all! (Poor FL...) And I am. :D

OMG 4 days!!!!!

smiley-happy093.gif

smiley-happy023.gif

I'm hoping next go around in the states Florida is added to the itinerary, so it won't be as difficult to go. Plus my little brother is really bummed out he doesn't get to go to this one.

Once the potential stalking that you guys have been talking about is over.... do you plan on going to The Arena Tavern? It would be so much fun to meet up and concoct our own Muse shot together to celebrate! We need to wear red carnations or something to spot each other:LOL:!

Tavern sounds fun!

Is anyone from here going?

I'm hoping next go around in the states Florida is added to the itinerary, so it won't be as difficult to go. Plus my little brother is really bummed out he doesn't get to go to this one.

My brother is too (did I already mention this?) but I wouldn't risk him in GA.

My brother is too (did I already mention this?) but I wouldn't risk him in GA.

Yeah. He wanted GA, but there were no more tickets left by that time. I love my brother, but if he had GA with me I would forget I was supposed to watch him.:LOL:

Tavern sounds fun!

Is anyone from here going?

I might be up for that.... :)

I'm not :( still illegal to drink for one more year

Can you just go and not drink? I think it's just a regular restaurant so anyone can go in. If I drink at all I'll probably just have one beer, 'cause you know, the driving and all...

Can you just go and not drink? I think it's just a regular restaurant so anyone can go in. If I drink at all I'll probably just have one beer, 'cause you know, the driving and all...

Cool!

I just wish it wasn't so cold that day...

If we get to meet the boys by the buses I'll be so excited and wound up that I'll have to have a drink just to calm down!

I feel so excited - major butterflies. I don't want to think about Sunday morning major PMuseS.

I've been thinking the same thing. I wonder if I'll be riding the high from the concert for a while :awesome: But I kinda worry that once it's over, after looking forward to it so much, I'll feel depressed :( I guess I'll find out soon :D

Once the potential stalking that you guys have been talking about is over.... do you plan on going to The Arena Tavern? It would be so much fun to meet up and concoct our own Muse shot together to celebrate! We need to wear red carnations or something to spot each other:LOL:!

That's a cool idea! It would be fun to be able to talk about the show with other fans afterwards.

Oh well in that case yes I can! Not sure if I will but I def might.

Thre isn't a damn lab coat in this town. :( My mom got rid of my old one at some point.

Order one, overnight shipping. :D

Hey Peeps! I'll be there :) Coming down from NC to see the boys!! This will be the third time seeing them live!! I look forward to it so much!!

Another NC fan!!! :awesome:

+1

(I wish I knew how to do multiple quotes in one post.)

For each post that you want to quote, click the little MQ button (or whatever it says) next to the quote button on each post. It looks like nothing happens, but after you do that, click Post Reply and then it will show all the quotes you selected in the text box. :)

wow.. am i the only NC person who chose Baltimore over Atlanta? :supersad: Well I originally was going to Fairfax.... and when that was sold out I had a choice of Atlanta and Baltimore left, and since I hadn't been up to Baltimore, I chose that one. And it is closer by an hour less than Atlanta :)

ah well.. :( you kids have fun!

wow.. am i the only NC person who chose Baltimore over Atlanta? :supersad: Well I originally was going to Fairfax.... and when that was sold out I had a choice of Atlanta and Baltimore left, and since I hadn't been up to Baltimore, I chose that one. And it is closer by an hour less than Atlanta :)

We would have went to MD if it was on a weekend. The only reason I'm able to go to Atlanta is because it falls on a weekend.

ive read probably 150 pages of this thread but can we get a summery?

What are the best chances to meet the guys or atleast see them close.

Where will the line be to wait for GA? This I actually need an answer for hah

Whats the deal with the radio station concert? Is it just in the studio?

My mind is out of control right now so sorry if this doesn't make sense

Holy crap, I can't believe we're only DAYS away!

I just did a quick scan of the recent posts and wanted to add some (hopefully) helpful info from someone who lives near the arena and has attended events there.

1. The parking lot is free, it's massive, and it takes FORVER to clear out after an event. Seriously, I spent an hour waiting in the lines to leave the lot at the last event I attended there. If you are parking a car in the lot and need to avoid a long wait afterwards, park your car as close to the entrance of the lot as possible and walk to the arena. It's not that far and it will be 50 degrees here on Saturday. :)

2. I saw some people considering Arena Tavern afterwards. I haven't gone personally, because it is supposedly not very good. Bad food, crappy service, but a decent atmosphere if that's all your looking for. If you want good food and good drinks, (who won't after being in line all day!) and service, go to Marlow's Tavern on the same street just a .10 mile further.

Hope this helps! I can't wait. DAYS away, people! DAYS!

Oh, you'll have a blast in Baltimore, Kimmeh! But you can party in our thread anytime. :D

2. I saw some people considering Arena Tavern afterwards. I haven't gone personally, because it is supposedly not very good. Bad food, crappy service, but a decent atmosphere if that's all your looking for. If you want good food and good drinks, (who won't after being in line all day!) and service, go to Marlow's Tavern on the same street just a .10 mile further.

Hope this helps! I can't wait. DAYS away, people! DAYS!

Thanks for the info about the Tavern. I have a feeling we'll all be so euphoric we could sit there and eat cardboard and not notice! :LOL:

But.... if a better place is only .10 mile further, how about it? Fine with me, but I guess we need some concrete plans. And this would be after the "stalking," right?

Also, those of us that are gonna wait around to see if we can meet the band, should we just meet up as a group outside the main entrance? I'm assuming they aren't gonna rush right out, so we might have a few minutes. I for one will certainly need a pee break, and will want to go get my coat out of my car. Ideas, anyone?

ive read probably 150 pages of this thread but can we get a summery?

What are the best chances to meet the guys or atleast see them close.

Where will the line be to wait for GA? This I actually need an answer for hah

Whats the deal with the radio station concert? Is it just in the studio?

My mind is out of control right now so sorry if this doesn't make sense

We really have no idea about our chances for meeting them, nor what the deal is with the radio station. However, some have said that it is more likely the station will do a remote broadcast at or near the arena.

We also have no idea about the line. Most of us are queuing up before noon. I'll be there at 9:00.

So yeah, I'm not much help! :LOL: But OMG Myooze u guys in 4 days! Spazzzz! :awesome:

Oh, you'll have a blast in Baltimore, Kimmeh! But you can party in our thread anytime. :D

Thanks for the info about the Tavern. I have a feeling we'll all be so euphoric we could sit there and eat cardboard and not notice! :LOL:

But.... if a better place is only .10 mile further, how about it? Fine with me, but I guess we need some concrete plans. And this would be after the "stalking," right?

Also, those of us that are gonna wait around to see if we can meet the band, should we just meet up as a group outside the main entrance? I'm assuming they aren't gonna rush right out, so we might have a few minutes. I for one will certainly need a pee break, and will want to go get my coat out of my car. Ideas, anyone?

We really have no idea about our chances for meeting them, nor what the deal is with the radio station. However, some have said that it is more likely the station will do a remote broadcast at or near the arena.

We also have no idea about the line. Most of us are queuing up before noon. I'll be there at 9:00.

So yeah, I'm not much help! :LOL: But OMG Myooze u guys in 4 days! Spazzzz! :awesome:

Let's talk about the post concert plan. Are you planning on walking around the arena looking for them and then going to one of the Taverns? What about the one post that mentioned the possibility of a remote radio station. He mentioned The Arena Tavern as a more likely possibility for that. That is the only reason I mentioned The Arena Tavern. Does anyone have any ideas about this? I am up for meeting wherever the group decides my priority would be to see Muse and meet people from the thread.

I'm leaving Friday at noon!!! Only 2 more days!!:D

We are heading out on Friday also, have a safe trip!

For those of you staying at the Holiday Inn, I pulled up the Google Maps satellite image so you can see how close it is to the arena

http://img535.yfrog.com/img535/7509/holidayinn.jpg

I put a red dot on the hotel. Where it says Law Office is actually the hotel and of course where it says Gwinnett Gladiators is the arena. :)

Archived