but...but...Timberlake can dance so well =(((

oh ye ke.. my brother suke gile lagu my love tu..

oh god.. i am in law and economics class and i had the sudden urge to log into board.muse.mu.. huhu.. ok, bye guys.. *sneaks back into class*

yeah....those spellings are somethings...im sure u dont like it when 'matt' becomes 'mat'....it's like "mat ooo mat...mane ngkau?...p beli tepung jagung kat kedai pak abu kjap...dah le main gitar karen tu"....hahaa....kampung kampung....miss my kampung....:D

there are some songs in musewiki that i don have...like....heartbreaker?....pointless loss?...is it really so many songs of muse that i don have?...gotta find it quickly....:eek:

lolz..remember there's a drama that called Mat Dom Teksi.. hahaha..

yeah....those spellings are somethings...im sure u dont like it when 'matt' becomes 'mat'....it's like "mat ooo mat...mane ngkau?...p beli tepung jagung kat kedai pak abu kjap...dah le main gitar karen tu"....hahaa....kampung kampung....miss my kampung....:D

there are some songs in musewiki that i don have...like....heartbreaker?....pointless loss?...is it really so many songs of muse that i don have?...gotta find it quickly....:eek:

enuff said :LOL:

but...but...Timberlake can dance so well =(((

he does.. doesnt he?

lolz..remember there's a drama that called Mat Dom Teksi.. hahaha..

i kinda like that drama... wait.. no. i watched mat som.. Lat's movie.. confused yet again.

guys...

how can i share invincible with u guys???:unsure: other than attachment..yousendit or wut so ever...cause i'm too lazy to register...any other way??????...sorry for the inconvenience..:D

do u think u can send via e-mail? is it the same one as wat adila has posted?

this kid i noe gave me his cetak rompak copy of absolution, and i noticed that there are extra songs in it.. even ones that i've never heard .. man, cetak rompak cd can sometimes be a good value for money..

he does.. doesnt he?

i kinda like that drama... wait.. no. i watched mat som.. Lat's movie.. confused yet again.

do u think u can send via e-mail? is it the same one as wat adila has posted?

this kid i noe gave me his cetak rompak copy of absolution, and i noticed that there are extra songs in it.. even ones that i've never heard .. man, cetak rompak cd can sometimes be a good value for money..

lol yeah.. my first album of muse was a cetak rompak. back then when i wasnt such a stricltly-original-muse-albums-only fanatic. there were like..... 6 extra songs i think :eek: and there were a few typos here and there, like Cave became Care. Shrinking Universe became Shirnking Umiverse or something like that. but its still worth 10 bucks to me! :LOL:

and yes Justin Timberlake can dance really well... better than the TIRO shuffle! :D but he's in a totally diferent genre to be compared to Muse...

lol yeah.. my first album of muse was a cetak rompak. back then when i wasnt such a stricltly-original-muse-albums-only fanatic. there were like..... 6 extra songs i think :eek: and there were a few typos here and there, like Cave became Care. Shrinking Universe became Shirnking Umiverse or something like that. but its still worth 10 bucks to me! :LOL:

and yes Justin Timberlake can dance really well... better than the TIRO shuffle! :D but he's in a totally diferent genre to be compared to Muse...

lol, yeah.. loads of typos.. btw deb, do u think u can share the bonus track from your japanese edition of absolution?

lol at TIRO shuffle, did he do it in KL? i didnt c it..

lol, yeah.. loads of typos.. btw deb, do u think u can share the bonus track from your japanese edition of absolution?

lol at TIRO shuffle, did he do it in KL? i didnt c it..

you were right at front! :eek: i'm pretty sure if he did it, you would have noticed. me on the other hand, couldnt get a good view of them at all. lotsa people were blocking my view since i'm so damn short :(

the bonus track is Fury.. i LOVE this song btw. brings tingles down my spine in the chorus. i am not kidding. i dont mind sharing but.... i dunno how! :(

you were right at front! :eek: i'm pretty sure if he did it, you would have noticed. me on the other hand, couldnt get a good view of them at all. lotsa people were blocking my view since i'm so damn short :(

the bonus track is Fury.. i LOVE this song btw. brings tingles down my spine in the chorus. i am not kidding. i dont mind sharing but.... i dunno how! :(

hey, i like fury too..i heard it somewhere n been looking for that song everywhere..luckily..not too hard to find..lolz. i've been told that FURY is only in UK edition..not here in malaysia..dunnno its true or juz another khabar angin :eek:

well, i dont recall of seing him doing the TIRO shuffle... i cant remember a lot of things from the gig now. geez, perhaps i shud take yon's advice and eat more raisins..better check at youtube.. í've heard but wanna download it..

hey, i like fury too..i heard it somewhere n been looking for that song everywhere..luckily..not too hard to find..lolz. i've been told that FURY is only in UK edition..not here in malaysia..dunnno its true or juz another khabar angin :eek:

again, where did u get it??? i'm too lazy to search for it...e-mail it to me plisss..;) well, i dont think its available here, or did i get the ''unrepackaged absolution?? lucky japanese they always get the extra good stuffsss..

again, where did u get it??? i'm too lazy to search for it...e-mail it to me plisss..;) well, i dont think its available here, or did i get the ''unrepackaged absolution?? lucky japanese they always get the extra good stuffsss..

i juz love to browse for any song :D maybe i can be the ultimate muse songs provider :LOL: kiddin..jap's stuff???how'd u get it??(maybe u can share those stuffsssss with me??:p)..aa...is there any other song u want??..beside fury..listen to invincible already????:D

i juz love to browse for any song :D maybe i can be the ultimate muse songs provider :LOL: kiddin..jap's stuff???how'd u get it??(maybe u can share those stuffsssss with me??:p)..aa...is there any other song u want??..beside fury..listen to invincible already????:D

lol.. u haf too much time on ur hands now do u? yes, yes pliss be the ultimate muse songs provider.. so it'll be easier for me to find their songs... let see now, do u mind listing all the songs u haf aside the ones in the easy to get albums?? and yes, thanks a lot for that.. i've listened to it.. u r indeed an angel.. the undisturbed one more like it..eheh..

yeah, deb is lucky to haf that japanese edition of absolution..

lol.. u haf too much time on ur hands now do u? yes, yes pliss be the ultimate muse songs provider.. so it'll be easier for me to find their songs... let see now, do u mind listing all the songs u haf aside the ones in the easy to get albums?? and yes, thanks a lot for that.. i've listened to it.. u r indeed an angel.. the undisturbed one more like it..eheh..

yeah, deb is lucky to haf that japanese edition of absolution..

do i??:unsure: im actually at my workplace..n whenever i'm bored..i'll go browsing :D n thats where i found couples of cool sites:happy: :erm: let me see..haihh..got too many muse's songs..cant remember which is which..:D i got half of 'em at home..n half here..maybe i'll juz list 'em down tomorrow??

hows deb got the japs edition btw???

oh sorry, i didnt mean to be rude.. it must be nice to work like that. i'm always stressing at my work place, no computer or radio to keep me entertained..am waiting impatiently for that list of urs..:supertong

if u check previous posts deb did mentioned how she got the cd.. i'm sure she doesnt mind to repeat it again..eheh..

oh sorry, i didnt mean to be rude.. it must be nice to work like that. i'm always stressing at my work place, no computer or radio to keep me entertained..am waiting impatiently for that list of urs..:supertong

if u check previous posts deb did mentioned how she got the cd.. i'm sure she doesnt mind to repeat it again..eheh..

nahhh..its ok..i dont mind. no computer,no radio..definitely bored. ahaa..i'll paste the list first thing next day :D

owh,she did mention..i skipped that post i supposed..lol

er... helloo.. haha sorry for going off like that.

i got the Japanese Absolution by a friend of mine who went to Japan for a holday last year! she was missing my birthday, so she bought for me Absolution as a birthday present :)

and er... have you guys heard Futurism? its the jap bonus track off OOS. i looove it. damn it la why do they have to put their best songs as bonus tracks for em lucky japs? Glorious is good too. <3 i heard that they put Futurism as a bonus track instead of a normal track because its too difficult to play live... apparently. :confused:

i was having this conversatoin with Nutcracker quite a few weeks maybe months ago... :LOL: we were trading songs and stuff via msn.

i got the Japanese Absolution by a friend of mine who went to Japan for a holday last year! she was missing my birthday, so she bought for me Absolution as a birthday present :)

and er... have you guys heard Futurism? its the jap bonus track off OOS. i looove it. damn it la why do they have to put their best songs as bonus tracks for em lucky japs? Glorious is good too. <3 i heard that they put Futurism as a bonus track instead of a normal track because its too difficult to play live... apparently. :confused:

i was having this conversatoin with Nutcracker quite a few weeks maybe months ago... :LOL: we were trading songs and stuff via msn.

can i borrow it? :D

share ém pliss, every single of ém... i'll pm u for my e-mail add ;) yeah.. the japs always get the extra good stuffs.. they always haf good bands playing there. my friend used to study there and he always called to torture me about the bands that he had seen live there.. haih..

mr sousous posted some mp3s from KL gig in other thread in gigs&tours

yes, love the assassin one ... that freaking riffss.... remember going bonqus during the gig for that riff!! and deb and muse_music, check 4 me will u, since u gals r PDTers eheh.. was it dom who said terima kasih in there??:D

is there anyone else who haf mp3 recording of the gig??

k. faz! lets go lepak la....i bosan! :LOL: wanna talk more abt MUSE lg nih :p

yes, lets!!! so we can go gagaaaa again about their looks without anyone being menyampah at us..:LOL:

hi im a MUSE fan from singapore. im headed to KL soon. Does anyone know where to get original MUSE tees over there? im really desperate for one. please.

aww.. sori cant help u there asohk, mine i bought at the merchandise booth in the std the day of the concert, dunno where u can get an original one.. but wait, i guess u can go to pertama compex, sometimes they do haf original ones there..

heartbreaker is just led zeppelin's riff la.. pointless loss is a song from their old old times back when they were still rocketbabydoll.. would never dream of getting to listen to it ever.. :(

i have once downloaded a totally bogus collection of muse songs.. apparently it wasn't even the same muse we all love...

i love the fact that muse has plenty of free songs which is just as great as their album(ed?) ones...

yes, lets!!! so we can go gagaaaa again about their looks without anyone being menyampah at us..:LOL:

cis, i mahu cakap pasal chris' looks as well..

aww.. sori cant help u there asohk, mine i bought at the merchandise booth in the std the day of the concert, dunno where u can get an original one.. but wait, i guess u can go to pertama compex, sometimes they do haf original ones there..

thanks alot.i'll try finidng it there.

hehehe

heya!!!

ok,atm today song review

"Muse - Muscle museum different take"

ever heard of it??

what a nice drum beat by dom..

and its totaly differ from the album vers.

i think i love this take

good job Matt,Dom,Chris.