hey anyone awake at this hour, cant sleep excited as hell. btw i have a pitt ticket too and planning to go there at 1 pm. umm anyone up for this? my friends are going at around 7 pm.... how layed back.

AND also, im writing like a poster kinda thing. and i need ideas. on one side i wrote "muscle Museum" but thats it.

hey anyone awake at this hour, cant sleep excited as hell. btw i have a pitt ticket too and planning to go there at 1 pm. umm anyone up for this? my friends are going at around 7 pm.... how layed back.

AND also, im writing like a poster kinda thing. and i need ideas. on one side i wrote "muscle Museum" but thats it.

hyper music! ;)

hello sensates, im new here, may i ask, do you still have the pitt ticket with you? i wanted to buy one from you. reply me a.s.a.p. aite. thanks very much

mynameisdebbie, you're from Ipoh too?

I'm going with three of my friends but one of them I'd lost contact with!! Honestly I'm not sure if he'll turn up or not. I still hold his ticket so if he didn't come that day I might have to sell the ticket on the spot!! Think it's possible?? It's a ticket for the Pitt btw... sigh

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and once the gig is over we'll all suffer PMS. post-muse syndrome. but we'll get through it together! lol i'm gonna go in about an hour. see ya guys there! i'll be at the Pitt :)

LOL so true!..... PMS indeed!!! Even the guys :LOL:

See you guys then! I'm heading there in about 1-2 hours time, I'll be at the free seating tonight :p

wha...OMG crazy_mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SO LUCKY OH YOU SO LUCKY

im biting my finger its very red now..

omg you friggin shook hands with Matt and Dommeh...

OW my finger is numb..

try get an autograph guys :stunned:

ow...:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

WOW like Matt was infront of you IN FRONTYTYTYTYT

and and Dom was under your NOSE

NOSEi tell ya!NOSE