:LOL: i cant stop saying OMG as well and went straight to surau after meeting 'em and pray to thank god i was lucky to meet 'em. i actually thought of asking vspirit to come along but my friend z was very pessimistic and kept asking me to forget my plan to go to airport coz my car was in the workshop! but luckily i got my car at 5 and went straight to airport half expecting that they had already arrived. but i was freaking happy to see galaxy people standing at the arrival hall and waited for like an hour and half till they arrived. u noe wat, i totally forgot about chris and was actually blocking him passing by when i was busy shaking matt and dom's hands.. OMG!!:LOL:

thanks for the link tired.unhappy. hopefully we'll get better recording from u? yes? i got lucky this time nutcracker..

man.. cant sleep, too excited. need to get some shut eye for 2morow

EDIT: how was the meet-up?

no, mine won't be that good since i will record it using mobile phone...

that dude probably used the real vid cam

how do u managed to enter the stadium?

i thought of going there today just in case they are soundchecking but i have to visit my cousin in hospital instead.

probably they will do the soundcheck later tonight?

or tomorrow afternoon?

Well, I just simply drive into the back entrance and enter the stadium just like that. Only few people inside; people from Galaxy and those setting up the audio visual stuff; speakers + lightings + stage.

I passed by again tonight thinking of entering again, but the stadium was abuzz with activity and I don't dare to. 2 trailers full of equipment just arrived by the time I reach there. It was around 10.15pm.

Soundcheck will definitely be done tomorrow afternoon the latest, just like in Singapore.

Few spy shots taken tonight.

dscn1610ah5.jpg

dscn1613vj3.jpg

it looks small in the pic...but the stadium can accomodate like 10k people.

trust me if u bought rm53 tix you have to use binocular if u want to see them clearly or just looking at the giant screen

Looking at stage setup this afternoon, I don't think if will fit 10k. Max IMHO is 6k-7k. And no bino needed even from the 2nd tear (RM53 tix). ;)

EDIT: how was the meet-up?

the meetup was good! lol we decided to er meet up with each other again tomorrow while we're lining up.. speaking of, do you have the pitt ticks? i kinda lost track on who got what ticks... if you do, what time are you gonna start lining up?

hey, what time all u guys goin tmr?

anyone targetting before lunchtime?

i plan on going after lunchtime. what about you?

Well, I just simply drive into the back entrance and enter the stadium just like that. Only few people inside; people from Galaxy and those setting up the audio visual stuff; speakers + lightings + stage.

I passed by again tonight thinking of entering again, but the stadium was abuzz with activity and I don't dare to. 2 trailers full of equipment just arrived by the time I reach there. It was around 10.15pm.

Soundcheck will definitely be done tomorrow afternoon the latest, just like in Singapore.

Few spy shots taken tonight.

dscn1610ah5.jpg

dscn1613vj3.jpg

lol...u can be a paparazzi...

so when are u going to stadium tomorrow?

thought of going around 5pm-ish

noisemonkie you better be in the pitt tmr and snap some pretty pictures, man! U got some skillz heh heh :D .

If anyone can spare me a pitt tix. :p

I'll be at Block 1D Free Seating. Missed out on the Rock Zone tix. ;)

I'm going around 3.00pm tomorrow. Gonna take more shots tomorrow for my MUSE Live in Malaysia photo essay. ;)

no, mine won't be that good since i will record it using mobile phone...

that dude probably used the real vid cam

u think? that dude is kinda lucky for that..

the meetup was good! lol we decided to er meet up with each other again tomorrow while we're lining up.. speaking of, do you have the pitt ticks? i kinda lost track on who got what ticks... if you do, what time are you gonna start lining up?

i plan on going after lunchtime. what about you?

yes, pitt tix deb. but i'm still not sure wat time coz i'll be waiting for my friend.

right after lunch?..i wanna noe cos im gonna need company to entertain myself for 6 hrs+-.;)

n my frens arent willing to go as early as i want to..:(

same here, mate! that was why i was hoping for vspirit to accompany me but she went for the seated tix pulak...i wanna go early too but my friend not willing to, wanna meet me there?

If anyone can spare me a pitt tix. :p

I'll be at Block 1D Free Seating. Missed out on the Rock Zone tix. ;)

I'm going around 3.00pm tomorrow. Gonna take more shots tomorrow for my MUSE Live in Malaysia photo essay. ;)

whoa essay??? what for? :stunned:

ooh crazy_mary could go with you zy3038.. and maybe if i get really bored with my friend we could meet up?

lol i guess we all have different opinions on what songs we want muse to play tomorrow. tbh, i'd KILL for songs like apocalypse to be played. bliss too. they're confirm gonna play invincible so you dont have to worry about that :D

i want them to play muscle museum! arghghhghgg. and sing for absolution too. and hyper music. and dead star. man there's just too many...

lol i guess we all have different opinions on what songs we want muse to play tomorrow. tbh, i'd KILL for songs like apocalypse to be played. bliss too. they're confirm gonna play invincible so you dont have to worry about that :D

i want them to play muscle museum! arghghhghgg. and sing for absolution too. and hyper music. and dead star. man there's just too many...

hahah....and the "house of the rising sun" and "cant take my eyes off you" covers as well!

Tak main pun Invisible kat Jakarta. Hope they play it tomorrow. ;)

there's a mosque very near to the stadium, u wont miss it if u come from hang tuah lrt station. am planning to do a zohor+asar combo eheh..

i think every stadium has surau right?

most likely i will go there after asar since i'm going with my brother...thought of going to kl early though...

if i decided to come early i have to make "free & easy plan" with my bro...just park my car at times squARE and we are free to do anything we want afterwards and meet again after the concert:D

most likely i will go there after asar since i'm going with my brother...thought of going to kl early though...

if i decided to come early i have to make "free & easy plan" with my bro...just park my car at times squARE and we are free to do anything we want afterwards and meet again after the concert:D

That would be mighty convenient.

there's a mosque very near to the stadium, u wont miss it if u come from hang tuah lrt station. am planning to do a zohor+asar combo eheh..

If not i can try that! or i'll most prolly pray when i check in...

Ada nampak surau petang tadi tapi kat belakang and have to enter the back entrance yang for sure will be off limit tomorrow. Tak sure plak if ada surau on the other side (front side).